Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash (44039 Views)

How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) / GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Gabdi: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Y al of una day insult una self? Simple minded nigerians....mcheeeeeew
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
eddiebruk: Enough reason to know that the whole thing was spiritual, and that those who died were used for sacrifice, he must have been paid and knew what was going to happen.

Spiritual ko, spaghetti ni. The plane had problems. Aint nothing spiritual about that
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by femi4: 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
Black Human: It's just a coincidence, the format of that Facebook post is just a popular inspirational quote said by a very famous american entrepreneur. though, I can't remember the name of the person right now
Steve Job
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by DadaStephen1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
eddiebruk: Enough reason to know that the whole thing was spiritual, and that those who died were used for sacrifice, he must have been paid and knew what was going to happen.
Sorry, but you sound so irrational and annoying! Was the commissioner who died in the crash paid too? The two people bearing the same surname in that jet, were they also paid? Common! Don't be so complacent. I am not an undertaker, but i also live everyday like its my last. Its just what any mature mind would do. Was Feyi Agagu also paid to get injured?
I am not ruling out the fact that these POLITRICKCIANS in Nigeia cannot be trusted as to the deadly things they engage in while desperately searching for power, but i will categorically tell you that no Nigeian in that flight knew such dastardly occurrence will erupt.

undecided
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by zeedof(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
I don't believed that guy knew about what will happen ooo..

But any way, this is just like Dagrin.. That sang "if I die make no body cry for him".... People say plenty tins then toooo
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by alhajiwada(m): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2013

You are a foooking bushman!
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by stunning4real: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
D way some people think always baffles me. How cud u tink dat writing such means he knew he was going 2 die. He cud write such out of a deep thought abt where his soul wil go if he died. Nobody knows wen he or she is going 2 die. Who wil spend d moni dat he's bin paid 4 to die after dying?. I think d guy was just checking his life 2 make sure he was perfect in God's sight.
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Lilimax(f): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tinkybabe: He probably had a premonition but couldn't place it. sad
That is it.
May God order the step of children daily wink
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by dannjo(m): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
@eddiebruk I don't expect you if at all u have any form of education to associate wat happen to spiritual or wateva u tink is it.. The fact is sumtime we humans tend to tink of death.. So pls kindly tink before u comment.
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by bebechuks: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
exactly what I was thinking when I was reading his tweet as well.
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
ORISIRISI PEOPLE, CONTINUE WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS, THEY HAVE DONE WHAT THEY KNOW HOW TO DO BEST
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Lilimax(f): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
REALITY101: Nigga is ugly as fucck just look at his teeth.. I wonder why he didn't scare the hell out death. Rip bro
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Chienex24(m): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Rip to the dead.... Rest in peace my brother...
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by bufness(m): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
kunlexist:

See useless talk for mouth! Pcheew
na 4 handgrin
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Now ya'all go and read this

https://www.nairaland.com/1468969/agagu-family-insensitive-says-association

and continue with why do you think the Burial wasnt postponed if it wasn't planned and known to them before hand what they were doing...?
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by goshen26: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Someone pls tell me wat he wrote, cos i can't see o, my phone can view it.
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Chimoski87(m): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Enough reason to know that the whole thing was
spiritual, and that those who died were used for
sacrifice, he must have been paid and knew what
was going to happen

This is just ILLUMINATTI things or the Nigerian version of ILLUMINATTI. Nothing more, nothing less
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Ninapha(f): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
satellitedaisy:

https://m.facebook.com/akeem.akintunde1?v=timeline&refid=17

"For the past 33 yrs, I hv looked in the mirror every morning. And asked myself: ' if today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today! And whenever the answer has been ' No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something. Akezo"

Tell me Thank You grin
honestly for me, this has nothing to do with his job but his spiritual and moral personality. 'if i keeping doing this wrong, how wd i be remember incase of any eventuality philosophy' he must hv been someone with deep reflection abt life. If he did not die that day, he sure wd continue looking into the mirrow to caution himself.

Me i am found of sayin' oh no what wd Christ do in this situation' it sure keeps me in check. so?
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Ahuitzotl: 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Yoruba jazzz too strong.Those bois have been used as sacrificial offerings to appease the diety of Agagu's occultic group....
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by ignis: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
So pathetic and touching...
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by k2039: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
mindtricks: Might be mere coincidence but, really weighty words, enough for all to pause and ponder.
The guy just copied and pasted the sentence.

Na Steve Jobs talk am, I still watched that video on youtube recently sef.
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by PilotOz(m): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
I recently went to his facebook page, and other of his september updates were also touching.. Hmm may his soul rest in peace.. The fact is, nobody knws when he or she is going to die.. He worked at MIC, and u could imagine what thoughts could've been going through his mind for him to quote steve jobs.. Hmm i once watched my friend die after getting shot, and that day GOD knws what was in my mind.. I could've said the same thing too.. May we not die before our time in jesus name..

3 Likes

Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by andyanders: 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
amiskurie: he might not knw but something inside him knew.

Sure, it's an instinct issue hence the comment.
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by abacusCm(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
I dont know why people continue saying that the man av been paid for his dead.so the other crew were paid also abi?likewise the pilot.
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Holumba(m): 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
R I P
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by orimahspence: 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
tnktosin:
@Tyson99 chill bro, leave d madman to his opinion.

And someone on this thread thinks quoting Steve Jobs means you're suicidal

If Steve job had died the same day he made the statement, people with irrational thinking like him would have thought his death is foretold and spritiual, so there is nothing call coincidence any more?
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by marvola(m): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
For M̶̲̅Ε i think its premonition- wen Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u unconsciously predict a future occurence with out necessarily knowing y or how relevant it is till it happens
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by ProfEinstein: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
you are so senseless znd naive. okpo
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by stunning4real: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ahuitzotl: Yoruba jazzz too strong.Those bois have been used as sacrificial offerings to appease the diety of Agagu's occultic group....
shallow thinking.
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by samobaba(m): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
[quote author=eddiebruk]Enough reason to know that the whole thing was spiritual, and that those who died were used for sacrifice, he must have been paid and knew what was going to happen. Omo naija! Must we attribute every evil occurence to rituals? The guy said something spiritually and you said he collected money to go and die. I am ashamed of the orientation with which you grew up. Have an open mind towards things and your life will be better than this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Men Exchange Fire With Security Forces In Anambra (Video, Pics) / Peter Obi, Tinubu, Atiku Show Off Their Wives (Pictures) / Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.