Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash (44037 Views)

How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) / GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by nikky5(m): 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
He was once like us on NL but one day we also shall be like him where he is now(out of this world). One day it shall be over for all of us.We are all going to die.All men are cadaver.But pray that when death comes it should meet you in the right place because it is like deportation.No time to say good bye to loved ones.Its bye forever and forever.
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by danchuzzy(m): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
tnktosin:
@Tyson99 chill bro, leave d madman to his opinion.

And someone on this thread thinks quoting Steve Jobs means you're suicidal

that's why it is a nairaland thread wink
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 08, 2013
I have always been an evangelist of premonitions before death.
sometime in september 2010, I had same and it was disturbing.

trust me, you know you are gonna die, something inside you reminds you all the time.
got to a point i was sharing my server passwords with closest friends incase i am unreachable so domain owners do have to loose their domains.
it was that bad and ppl try to convince me not to think like that.

That energy kept getting stronger and i could feel it was gonna happen in 2-3 days time
i knew this, as in like it's a fact
guess what? i got robbed at gunpoint by 2 heavily armed robber, the main guy pointed his gun at me but somehow never pulled the trigger.

i was relocating to a new apartment so i had all my stuff in the vehicle and they took all with the vehicle.
from that moment, that feeling disappeared and i felt light like i just dropped a burden.

Sure this dude knew this was coming and it is very beautiful knowing he was prepared and seems to make some right decisions where he could before leaving us.
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by tnktosin(m): 2:23am On Oct 08, 2013
girls&money:
olodo, poor people & low IQ undecided
True talk, but you take style wicked grin
webdezzi: I have always been an evangelist of premonitions before death.
sometime in september 2010, I had same and it was disturbing.

trust me, you know you are gonna die, something inside you reminds you all the time.
got to a point i was sharing my server passwords with closest friends incase i am unreachable so domain owners do have to loose their domains.
it was that bad and ppl try to convince me not to think like that.

That energy kept getting stronger and i could feel it was gonna happen in 2-3 days time
i knew this, as in like it's a fact
guess what? i got robbed at gunpoint by 2 heavily armed robber, the main guy pointed his gun at me but somehow never pulled the trigger.

i was relocating to a new apartment so i had all my stuff in the vehicle and they took all with the vehicle.
from that moment, that feeling disappeared and i felt light like i just dropped a burden.

Sure this dude knew this was coming and it is very beautiful knowing he was prepared and seems to make some right decisions where he could before leaving us.
You right bro, I recall my uncle who was a pastor way back then I was in primary school. In his last sermon he told his congregation that he's done preaching repentance to them. He said he was going to heaven and it was left for them to decide where they were headed; guess what, he died dat week in a minor bike accident in Benin city cry
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 08, 2013
who says Hausa are the only terrorist in Nigeria? I av alwayx known that APC is a plot to terrorize naija d more... (Yoruba and Hausa Terrorist marrying to keep borning terror on we nigerians)
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by dady12: 4:47am On Oct 08, 2013
[quote
author=satellitedaisy]

https://m.facebook.com/akeem.akintunde1?v=timeline&refid=17

"For the past 33 yrs, I hv looked in the mirror every morning. And asked
myself: ' if today were the last day of my life, would I want to do
what I am about to do today! And whenever the answer has been ' No' for
too many days in a row, I know I need to change something. Akezo"

Tell me Thank You grin[/quote]this write help us to understand the world of God that the tongue have power to heal and to curse,let us control our tongue in order not to end up like the young man
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Vicksal: 4:58am On Oct 08, 2013
This is just d work of instinct,God has build in every man d ability to know what is about to happen to him either good or bad unless u do not pay attention to it and pray over it.

1 Like

Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by pendusky(m): 8:04am On Oct 08, 2013
Cutesthunk: .Pls guys help me post wat he wrote, i cnt view it wit my phone , pls sumone tel me wat d deceased said.
not visible with nokia touch
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Lula5Nash: 8:33am On Oct 08, 2013

Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Muscomide: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2013
eddiebruk: Enough reason to know that the whole thing was spiritual, and that those who died were used for sacrifice, he must have been paid and knew what was going to happen.

Are you for real?? Come on!
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Muscomide: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2013
Vicksal: This is just d work of instinct,God has build in every man d ability to know what is about to happen to him either good or bad unless u do not pay attention to it and pray over it.

Buy a functioning brain or grow one.
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by SANdos: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2013
MIC job na ghost job o!
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Marshal524: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2013
Calling spead spead, a typical Niaja dude to the core will not be paid to go and die and he will do that. Let's just say it's his fate to die the way he did the day that he did and put it to be that God knows best and why it happened the way it did. coolCalling spead spead, a typical Niaja dude to the core will not be paid to go and die and he will do that. Let's just say it's his fate to die the way he did the day that he did and put it to be that God knows best and why it happened the way it did.
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2013
eddiebruk: Enough reason to know that the whole thing was spiritual, and that those who died were used for sacrifice, he must have been paid and knew what was going to happen.
guy ur line of thinking got me laughing hard...wow!
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by nelie(m): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2013

Y r u so Dump? Y do u talk like u don't have medulla oblongata?
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by 8029460911(f): 2:43am On Oct 09, 2013
Have we considered other related post on his page, why the emphases on this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) / Armed Men Exchange Fire With Security Forces In Anambra (Video, Pics) / APC Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.