Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Can You Steal From A Spouse? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Steal From A Spouse? (14641 Views)

When You Steal Banana From A Mammy Water Compound ( Photo) / Ladies Can You Steal For You Boyfriend ? / What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Hannibal: 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2008
The Sly:

Lazy women. . . . .
Make Una No go learn how to sell tooth brush instead of stealing money up and down! tongue

Let em start by hawking pure water bags n kolanuts. . . . .
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2008
Nigerian women -

bent on eating their cake and having it -
on the one hand - they blather about it being the 00s , equality , when they wont take ish from men anymore - on the other hand - these 'liberated ,equal, what a man can do a woman can do better' women decide that it is the mans sole responsibility to put food on the table etal.

the husband is supposed to use his salary for the upkeep of the family, while madam, the modern emamnipated woman - gets to chop her own salary.

is that what gender equality is about?

Equality/rights are about responsibility. as far as i'm concerened , a working  woman who expects her husband to support the family alone is nothing more than an overgrown child.( sort of like a kid on IT - earning a salary, while still being supported by his folks).

if anyone feels that in these times, such arcchaic traditions as sole breadwinner should be the norm, then they have no business getting all riled up about other archaic traditions like polygamy
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2008
dreeldee:

what i can understand so far from the arguments on this thread is that a lot of you ladies in here support stealing which means y'all thieves
shattap jo!
read all the post not some cool
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

Enough already. . go and feel proud of yourself somewhere else undecided

tell him jare  grin grin ,even if as i dey manage d medical field e still no go make me or stop me from taking from my husband afterall na part of submission grin grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TheSly: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

Let em start by hawking pure water bags n kolanuts. . . . .
Ha!. . . cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2008
RedHotChic:

Dem deooooo!!!!

Then, they are illiterate themselves. If an illiterate man can become rich, woman wey nor go school can also do it.

Mesmerize:

beats me. . maybe to feel superior?
I mean, she can't leave him to find a better job, only to go back to her family's house undecided

As you said, she might be extremely beautiful so she is just an asset!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2008
The Sly:

Lazy women. . . . .
Make Una No go learn how to sell tooth brush instead of stealing money up and down! tongue
After you've learned it. we'll try cool

AND HOW THE HELL DID THIS GET TO NAIJA WOMEN BASHING? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Hannibal: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2008
oyb:

Nigerian women -

bent on eating their cake and having it -
on the one hand - they blather about it being the 00s , equality , when they wont take ish from men anymore - on the other hand - these 'liberated ,equal, what a man can do a woman can do better' women decide that it is the mans sole responsibility to put food on the table etal.

the husband is supposed to use his salary for the upkeep of the family, while madam, the modern emamnipated woman - gets to chop her own salary.

is that what gender equality is about?

Equality/rights are about responsibility. as far as i'm concerened , a working  woman who expects her husband to support the family alone is nothing more than an overgrown child.( sort of like a kid on IT - earning a salary, while still being supported by his folks).

if anyone feels that in these times, such arcchaic traditions as sole breadwinner should be the norm, then they have no business getting all riled up about other archaic traditions like polygamy

Nigerian women don't PREACH equality. . . . . .
They have lowered themselves as the weaker sex so they deserve to be pampered.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Gamine(f): 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2008
I have eaten my cake and i have it o!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2008
This is a good example of what a stealing wife can do

“She closed out John's retirement and college-savings accounts, forged his name on two checks totaling almost $25,000, bought a home in Fargo, N.D., and sold their home in Maplewood — all without his knowledge or consent, prosecutor Laura Rosenthal said."

All of this happend while her man was busy serving the country in Iraq.
Na she send him go Iraq? He's even lucky another man is not servicing her while he was there because that's the case of most soldiers in Iraq.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by dreeldee: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mic=146868.msg2441837#msg2441837 date=1214849774:

shattap jo!
read all the post not some cool
angry i did

@post that's why i can't trust my wife with my money, ole ni a lot of them
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Busta(f): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

This is hilarious. . . . .
So are u saying a man must EARN 6 figures for u to consider him at all?
Besides, is Debosky that poor?? tongue tongue tongue
Surely, Olu Maintain paid him $1000 for appearing in Yahooze video.

$1000 only?
That Olu maintain guy sef cheap be dat.
Leave debo . . . debo still dey skool.
I no go fit they buy masef cloth and shoes and still buy for him.
I no fit
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

Nigerian women don't PREACH equality. . . . . .
They have lowered themselves as the weaker sex so they deserve to be pampered.

i picked just dat sweetie,u can say dat again  wink
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

As you said, she might be extremely beautiful so she is just an asset!
yea, but hey, she still gets his greens cool

dreeldee:

angry i did

@post that's why i can't trust my wife with my money, ole ni a lot of them
see your head. . go and marry from another tribe then. . ole ni e nan cheesy
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2008
this thread cant get any most disgusting. too bad.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Busta(f): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2008
I don't understand why this is an headache for alot of people

We don't all have to agree on the same issues.
The guy had better not leave his wallet laying around because I will take any money in it . . .**if we're married o***.

There, I said it . . . sue me!
after all, am not looking for husband and I have not asked nay of u to come and marry me!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2008
Then, they are illiterate themselves. If an illiterate man can become rich, woman wey nor go school can also do it.
Very very difficult in a patriarchal society like Nigeria.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2008

The guy had better not leave his wallet laying around because I will take any money in it . . .**if we're married o***.

Do your thing, just dont get BUSTED!!!!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by CH3COO(m): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

read what u just replied,u called my like a criminal,must jek_kad be there?read well and see where u called me a criminal and would lock yourself not me in jail for stealing?

nothing like excuses my dear,i work my hubby works,and mind u i might be earning more than my husband so cut out all this shits uve been posting and go to bed

i will take his money wt out asking ,so if u want to die on my family matter do me a favour and take a dive into river naija,because im enjoying d fact that jek_kad is getting on your nerves

tufiakwa men exchanging words wt women,i never see

@topic

i will take it wtout telling him ,period
Not just family matter na stealing matter.  Make men no exchange word with women, ehn?  Only in your village. I can see now that you are an enemy of progress.   Maybe you expected me to watch you splatter all this vile without chipping in.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2008
davidylan:

this thread can't get any most disgusting. too bad.
awww pele. .
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2008
Busta:

after all, am not looking for husband and I have not asked nay of u to come and marry me!

oh busta busta busta can i buy u a drink,u took those words out of my mouth kiss
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by debosky(m): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal stop fibbing

I got $3000 for appearing as the bar man in Yahoozee cool

that endorsement has gotten me a further deal to appear in Pasuma's next flick. cool

@ oyb

your post is the best so far here - they want to eat everything - we are independent, but he must 'take care' of me? bollocks! tongue
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2008
Imagine!!! somebody is still talking polygamy in 2008. Are you an alien?
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2008
CH3COO:

Not just family matter na stealing matter.  Make men no exchange word with women, ehn?  Only in your village. I can see now that you are an enemy of progress.   Maybe you expected me to watch you splatter all this vile without chipping in.

thank u sir,naw do me a favour and sheesh or berra still move aside ,let me see berra peeps

@topic

i will take his money ,stealing or no stealing cool
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Hannibal: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2008
Busta:

$1000 only?
That Olu maintain guy sef cheap be that.
Leave debo . . . debo still dey school.
I no go fit they buy masef cloth and shoes and still buy for him.
I no fit

God help Debo. . . . .It seems he has been watering the wrong plant. cheesy grin
How did he get close to you initially then? I hope he didn't use his school fees to wow you. cheesy

jek_kad:

i picked just that sweetie,u can say that again  wink

Women should be pampered. . . . .I agree with that 100%.
The PRIDE of any man is for his WIFE to look ravishing and gorgeous every day of the week.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

God help Debo. . . . .It seems he has been watering the wrong plan. cheesy grin
How did he get close to you initially then? I hope he didn't use his school fees to wow you. cheesy

The PRIDE of any man is for his WIFE to look ravishing and gorgeous every day of the week.

oh gawddddddd i cant believe jackal is saying dis,my dear u r d best,kisses for u  kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by CH3COO(m): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2008
RedHotChic:

Na she send him go Iraq? He's even lucky another man is not servicing her while he was there because that's the case of most soldiers in Iraq.
What are you on about?  How does that give her the audacity to start forging checks like a yahoo-yahoo boy, and closing homes . . .
I'm surprised he didn't come home and blast her boobs off with a RPG.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2008
@ oyb

your post is the best so far here - they want to eat everything - we are independent, but he must 'take care' of me? bollocks!
I don't know why it's such a big problem for some men to accept that it's proper for both genders to have equal rights. Is it that difficult to accept?
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2008
Why are you peeps keep saying stealing? It's taking jor. . you just have to tell him or return it if he's that stingy undecided

jek_kad:

thank u sir,naw do me a favour and sheesh or berra still move aside ,let me see berra peeps
hahhaha cheesy
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Busta(f): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

God help Debo. . . . .It seems he has been watering the wrong plan. cheesy grin

He's a very good washer man . . .the guy washes 10 thongs in 10 20second . . . he no get rival for that area.

debosky:

Hannibal stop fibbing

I got $3000 for appearing as the bar man in Yahoozee cool

that endorsement has gotten me a further deal to appear in Pasuma's next flick. cool

@ oyb

your post is the best so far here - they want to eat everything - we are independent, but he must 'take care' of me? bollocks! tongue

Yeye boy . . .$3000 dey make ur head swear for appearing in one video as the bar man.
i bet, thats the money u still spending till today . . . until u appear in Pasuma's video as the gate man . . I guess.

Abeg . . .comot ur broke ass for this angle.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by CH3COO(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2008
RedHotChic:

I don't know why it's such a big problem for some men to accept that it's proper for both genders to have equal rights. Is it that difficult to accept?
It is a big problem because you have these same women saying what's his is mine.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by syren: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2008
RedHotChic:

seconded  cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). / How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head / Chatting Drills!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.