Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Can You Steal From A Spouse? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Steal From A Spouse? (14642 Views)

When You Steal Banana From A Mammy Water Compound ( Photo) / Ladies Can You Steal For You Boyfriend ? / What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2008
It depends on how much she is stealing. . . . .How much do their accessories really cost? Pea-nutz i say.
Besides, when a man is too rich, it doesn't matter how much he loses to his wifey's sticky fingers.
Let her STEAL. Trust me. . . . .no matter what, a man WINS.
All of a sudden, Dr Jackal, a celebrated chauvinist is supporting women stealing from their husbands. I can only think of one reason which is that he's also pilfering his girlfriends purse. Guard your purse girl, he's up to no good.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Busta(f): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2008
studentetc:

My spouse steal money wey my boss say make i use pay company debtors  She go vomit am by force.  Na that day she go know say what is mine is not yours.

thats different.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by CH3COO(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2008
TOH it's a pity these colleagues of yours on here lack common sense.

Mesmerize, I dont' fancy thieves either. tongue

jek_kad it will do you some good to restart from first grade. There is still so much for you to learn. This time try studying abroad.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Busta(f): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2008
CH3COO:

See the common buta with plenty sense.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TOH(f): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2008
My spouse steal money wey my boss say make i use pay company debtors She go vomit am by force. Na that day she go know say what is mine is not yours.

Exactly. If I were a dude, i'd point to the wife and have them take her off to jail. in her "new clothes". Nonsense.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2008
CH3COO:

Abeg, dnt take this to another level with me. . or I go knock the common sense into you. . oniranu!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2008
stealing from a spouse is also irresponsible  angry

imagine if your husband keeps track of his money and starts becoming suspicious of the wrong people - eg the househelps, maybe even the kids

all this 'we are one' talk women are spouting - does that mean y'all have no problem with hubby spending YOUR money on perfume, gym memberships and designer clothing? after all, he is looking good for you
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2008
CH3COO:

Being a woman na work? grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by kingdong(m): 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2008
dreeldee:

TOH is the only female making perfect sense here, all the rest lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

100%. PLEASE make i helep you complete that all the rest are talking THRASH. say it as it is or next time i go bite you.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TOH(f): 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2008
Wash toilets in your new Gucci shoes in KiriKiri prison
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by dreeldee: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2008
i repeat, thumbs up to TOH, the rest are typing where there long throat is grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2008
Busta:

See the common buta with plenty sense.

no mind am him no get a dime naim dey pain am so,cos we dey steal from men wey their pockets full  grin grin grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2008
- does that mean y'all have no problem with hubby spending YOUR money on perfume, gym memberships and designer clothing? after all, he is looking good for you
No we don't as long as he does it responsibly.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Hannibal: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2008
RedHotChic:

All of a sudden, Dr Jackal, a celebrated chauvinist is supporting women stealing from their husbands. I can only think of one reason which is that he's also pilfering his girlfriends purse. Guard your purse girl, he's up to no good.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Think about it. . . . .A woman cooks, washes, do other house chores and take care of the kids. . . .
Surely, she deserves some pampering financially so let her STEAL.
Whats the big deal?? What i know wouldn't kill me so whats the fuss??
Only broke-ass men would really care about the few coins or notes missing in their wallets.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2008
Like say una papa never steal money from ya mummy's purse and vice versa . . . y'all need to think like grown ups and quit typing with your feeding bottles in your mouth
Roflmao!!!!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

Think about it. . . . .A woman cooks, washes, do other house chores and take care of the kids. . . .
Surely, she deserves some pampering financially so let her STEAL.
Whats the big deal?? What i know wouldn't kill me so whats the fuss??
Only broke-ass men would really care about the few coins or notes missing in their wallets.

tell dat to tetraoxosulphate IV acid abi na ch3coo him call himself grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2008
& again. . if there's an INDEPENDENT woman convention coming soon, plz vote for me as the orator grin

and it's not like you wnt tell him that you took the money. . and it's l=not like you'll be taking thousands from it. . just a couple of hundred thousands grin jk
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2008
[size=16pt]Only broke-ass men would really care about the few coins or notes missing in their wallets.[/size]

Vote for jackal!!!!!!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by CH3COO(m): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

Being a woman na work? grin

grin grin grin grin  Thieving na hardwork o o o.

Busta abi what's your own name, don't worry.  Time spent in incarceration will quickly knock the sense into you. You too mesmerize.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2008
naaa redhotchic leave jackal d guy dey talk sense here,keep your little beefs abeg,because if u start we will all leave this thread for u,i dey enjoy this thread abeg grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2008
Only broke@$$ men would care abi? No wonder Ch3COO and his friends are on my thorat. . am so out!!

And for the last time, it's not stealing if you're doing it to take care of the house, kids, and your husband sef. .
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by debosky(m): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

tell that to tetraoxosulphate IV acid abi na ch3coo him call himself grin

erm actually he is Acetic acid grin grin

@ Jackal

pray its not a woman like Busta that you marry - she'll steal your business capital just to get herself a new Hermes handbag - do you want to go bankrupt over a flipping accessory? undecided
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TOH(f): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2008
[QUOTE]No we don't as long as he does it responsibly.[/QUOTE]

Um why are you lying? Many women would have a problem with their husbands taking money from their purses. Even you sef said a few pages back that such a man isnt a "gentleman"

Girls that like being treated like prized goats should NEVER complain when they are abused or treated like second class citizens after all the guy BOUGHT you and you continue to expect him to do the same.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by CH3COO(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2008
Like others with common sense who have vacated the thread, I will leave you colonized insects to continue jubilating and celebrating the idiocy of your felonious behaviors.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by dreeldee: 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2008
For Bleep sake, why don't u fcukN inform him before taking his money, no big deal since he's still gonna give it to you, taking it behind his back has lots of disadvantages listed so far.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2008
tell that to tetraoxosulphate IV acid abi na ch3coo him call himself
That should be a methyl acid.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2008
Ch3COO. . must have lost his girlfriend (H) to become so sour grin tongue jk
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2008
@ Jackal

pray its not a woman like Busta that you marry - she'll steal your business capital just to get herself a new Hermes handbag - do you want to go bankrupt over a flipping accessory? Undecided
Lmao!!!!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2008
dreeldee:

For Bleep sake, why don't u fcukN inform him before taking his money, no big deal since he's still going to give it to you, taking it behind his back has lots of disadvantages listed so far.

who told u ,he'll give the babe undecided

nothing like bleeping sake or shaggin sake here,d sake be say dats d best thing to do to some stingy men out there grin

@mesmerize

make una leave ch3coo,d acid wey him don drink for lab don dey affect am,see as him dey google english grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

@mesmerize

make una leave ch3coo,d acid wey him don drink for lab don dey affect am,s[b]ee as him dey google english[/b] grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by syren: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

nothing like bleeping sake or shaggin sake here,d sake be say that is d best thing to do to some stingy men out there grin

roflmao that's too funny keep it up!  grin grin grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2008
Um why are you lying? Many women would have a problem with their husbands taking money from their purses. Even you sef said a few pages back that such a man isnt a "gentleman"

Girls that like being treated like prized goats should NEVER complain when they are abused or treated like second class citizens after all the guy BOUGHT you and you continue to expect him to do the same.
Oyb said " does that mean that y'all won't have problems with your husband spending your money on , " He never said "our husband stealing our money for , " A man that steals from a woman is not a gentleman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). / How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head / Chatting Drills!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.