Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? (9358 Views)

Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Can You Eat Your Dead-by-nature Livestock? / Why Do Poeple Eat More Chicken Than Fish During Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by airfinance(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
guy me i dey always use spoon to shit am go side everytime to finish with the battle,if na eba i go comot am go anoda plate till i finish.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by donpacco(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
i eat it anytime i want [quote
author=ChEkWaS IyKe ]Hi everyone, this is just a fun thread

When I was a child, I could remember when eating with my siblings the
meat or fish is shared after we finish eating.

Now I've grown up and no longer do such that again. I eat my meat or
fish when eating the meal and most times I finish the meat/fish before
the meal.

However, eating in public places and with friends, I've observed lots of
people leave their meat/fish for the last. As in, they settle down,
wash their hands or ask for fork/knife and devour the meat/fish as if
it's a separate meal on it's own grin

So share ur experience: Do you eat your meat/fish after the meal? If
Yes, why?[/quote]
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by marcusagrippa(m): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
Crazy topics which make front page nowadays.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by Slickest(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
After...gives me a reason to eat...
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by yinparc: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
na u sabi
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by mspee(f): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
I don't eat my meat/fish, I put poison in it for the rats in my house. angry
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
I eat my meat after meal. Reason is to postpone happiness, eating meat makes me happy and if i eat it b4 or during d meal i will lose my appetite 4 d food. Thats y i eat it after the meal! ;DI ;DI
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by dawud723: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
i eat fish/meat after my meal, ok
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by thisisme2013: 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
okay what of soup wen meat/fish no dey inside nko

I beg make person hear word joor
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
Me I normlly chop d meat 1st..
Cos B.A.N.S
N mi ole pariwo
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by braxjay(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
either way as the spirit leads grin grin grin
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by skyscraperTM(m): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
eriooooo nor!

ItsUncleDee: When u eat d meat/fish last u ar balancing the equation...but when u eat d meat first d food go tire u chop...naso
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
Blackteeth: What kind of topics are making front page these?

Like it or nt, d thread hv make FP
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by Kayswat(m): 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
Na d meat/fish dy ginger me to continue to dey chop d fud.if d meat/fish finish b4 my arrival to d last bus stop of d fud i wil av to drop untimely.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
marcus agrippa: Crazy topics which make front page nowadays.

U're the one who is reali crezy cus sum1 sumhw hv learnt alot tru dis thread n u're here mkin noise. Y nt skip d topic?
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by adexsimply(m): 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
I eat my meat/fish before, during and after the meal
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by efemty001: 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
pls and pls let you guyz should just stop posting shitsss on here if you got nothing to do, then u go sleep.....your mates r making millions of dollars ..na the fish and meat way u chop remain u dey talk about...i beg where my SK jare mak i jaye.....KLEBO
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by everyday: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
Most times i eat my meat along with my meal.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by E10Billions(m): 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
lynpetra:

Have always warned you about skipping your drugs this boy angry
As you skipped urs abi?
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by E10Billions(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
lynpetra:

Have always warned you about skipping your drugs this boy angry
As you skipped urs abi? All these underage girls joining NL is a headach.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
£10Billions:
As you skipped urs abi? All these underage girls joining NL is a headach.

Underage boys like u attracts us.Anuofia mmadu angry
If u are gonna quote me just to spew thrash,then please shut da fk.up!
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by bebechuks: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
sexymoma: During And After....
I eat one spoon, i eat small meat/fish
I carry one swallow, i eat small meat/fish
Then Finally; if it soup i use ma meat/ fish to wipe the soup from the plate.
u be Tiv person?
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by Jerryjat(m): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mostly @ the end.... but if am eating wit my friend "James".... i might eat it @ d beginning... coz he might take me unaware....
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by Dannylux: 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
ylaa: As a child my mama will make us finish the food before eating the meat or fish. But as an adult I go for my fish first but must remain some incase someone wants to join me.
lol remain some in case someone wants to join you, seriously?
I wish my siblings were that kind
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by Lovexme(m): 8:43am On Oct 10, 2013
I don't eat with meat or fish. undecided

It's not compulsory, and neither does it make me less of a 'big boy'.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by Hadeehart101(f): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2013
I do eat it it before my food so that my elder sister won't hijack it
from me. But whenever she's not around, am free to eat it either during
or after.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by JJOF(m): 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hello y'all. I actually was wondering why people do that (me inclusive) i.e eat the meat/fish last, and I decided to search it hope. Well, there was no meaningful search result for the question. I guess it's not a global phenomenon.
For me sha, I think it's just a matter of how we were raised, that's all. Also, there's an high chance that I'll lose interest in the food once I've eaten the meat/fish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Alcohol Without Getting Drunk / Exchanging Food During Christmas: You Like? / Collard Green

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.