Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

She Was Left Open To Rejection,jst Because She Took The Lead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Left Open To Rejection,jst Because She Took The Lead (1012 Views)

Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead / How to respond to rejection like a boss / She Took Off Her Underwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Left Open To Rejection,jst Because She Took The Lead by nomabeeee(f): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
Thi is anoda reason why its smart to keep ur feelings and emotions to urslf until u hv a clear read on his love for you.why is this crucial?bc whenever a woman takes the lead in a relationship,whether it is doing the caling,sugesting a date or professing love,the deviltakes ur gud intentions and turns them into wrong impressions lol.. Suddenly ,an impulsive move of gud will on ur part is interpretd as u closing in on him or chasing him.all doz cute cards,surprises,thougjtful gifts bcom a vise that threatens to squeez the lyf out of the interest he has in u.this trigers panic in hs hrt and he begins to fight for space in order to grab some control of the rlationshp.he needs to sort through hs feelings for u wtout ur help.umm I jst tink dz is d bst template to handle men..dnt jst hurry girl.u re a gud thing remember? So relax and let him take d lead
Re: She Was Left Open To Rejection,jst Because She Took The Lead by usermane(m): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
noma beeee: Thi is anoda reason why its smart to keep ur feelings and emotions to urslf until u hv a clear read on his love for you.why is this crucial?bc whenever a woman takes the lead in a relationship,whether it is doing the caling,sugesting a date or professing love,the deviltakes ur gud intentions and turns them into wrong impressions lol.. Suddenly ,an impulsive move of gud will on ur part is interpretd as u closing in on him or chasing him.all doz cute cards,surprises,thougjtful gifts bcom a vise that threatens to squeez the lyf out of the interest he has in u.this trigers panic in hs hrt and he begins to fight for space in order to grab some control of the rlationshp.he needs to sort through hs feelings for u wtout ur help.umm I jst tink dz is d bst template to handle men..dnt jst hurry girl.u re a gud thing remember? So relax and let him take d lead
Sorry, but i cannot agree with u, you know that guys pass through the same thing. They shower you with gifts,acts of kindness and mercy with no strings attached but u reject them coldly. U play with their emotion and only love yourselves and you eventually break their heart.
No one is saying go asking guys out or making the moves carelessly. But hidding your feelings,holding back and refusing to initiate anything is unfair. If u don't trust him enough to ask him out,plan a date, or surprise him pleasantly then u don't love him in the first place.
Then if he doesn' t appreciate you or your good will, my friend find a more deserving guy. And am sure he 'll regret his ingratitude. Ingrates only value what they have lost. Love should be two sided not one sided.
Re: She Was Left Open To Rejection,jst Because She Took The Lead by nomabeeee(f): 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
usermane:
Sorry, but i cannot agree with u, you know that guys pass through the same thing. They shower you with gifts,acts of kindness and mercy with no strings attached but u reject them coldly. U play with their emotion and only love yourselves and you eventually break their heart.
No one is saying go asking guys out or making the moves carelessly. But hidding your feelings,holding back and refusing to initiate anything is unfair. If u don't trust him enough to ask him out,plan a date, or surprise him pleasantly then u don't love him in the first place.
Then if he doesn' t appreciate you or your good will, my friend find a more deserving guy. And am sure he 'll regret his ingratitude. Ingrates only value what they have lost. Love should be two sided not one sided.
are u kidding me?plan a date or surprise him?wah?re u buying hs love.I stil nt agree wt u.allow d man do his thing hs own way.it earns more respect
Re: She Was Left Open To Rejection,jst Because She Took The Lead by usermane(m): 1:09am On Oct 08, 2013
noma beeee: are u kidding me?plan a date or surprise him?wah?re u buying hs love.I stil nt agree wt u.allow d man do his thing hs own way.it earns more respect
Ok then, u have ignored my entire post, but i do hope someone else find it useful some days. You can play by whatever rule that is acceptable to you. In life however, if u don't give much then don't expect much.
Re: She Was Left Open To Rejection,jst Because She Took The Lead by lomaxx: 3:37am On Oct 08, 2013
Too much stress in Nigerian relationships, I've noticed. Too much role-playing. Too much tales of who should do this or who is meant to do that.

Why cant two people accept the fact that they like each other and move on with their lives? What's all the drama for? angry angry

1 Like

Re: She Was Left Open To Rejection,jst Because She Took The Lead by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 08, 2013
lomaxx: Too much stress in Nigerian relationships, I've noticed. Too much role-playing. Too much tales of who should do this or who is meant to do that.

Why cant two people accept the fact that they like each other and move on with their lives? What's all the drama for? angry angry

grin grin
Re: She Was Left Open To Rejection,jst Because She Took The Lead by Mynd44: 5:02am On Oct 08, 2013
noma beeee: are u kidding me?plan a date or surprise him?wah?re u buying hs love.I stil nt agree wt u.allow d man do his thing hs own way.it earns more respect
Only a man with inferiority complex acts this way.

1 Like

Re: She Was Left Open To Rejection,jst Because She Took The Lead by nomabeeee(f): 7:10am On Oct 08, 2013
lomaxx: Too much stress in Nigerian relationships, I've noticed. Too much role-playing. Too much tales of who should do this or who is meant to do that.

to much stress in nigerian relationships..no.too much role playing,yes..dia'v got to be that.its a heart u wil be dealing with not a stone grin two people acpt the fact that they like each other and move on with their lives huh?do u think its as easy as that?
Re: She Was Left Open To Rejection,jst Because She Took The Lead by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 08, 2013

i tire o.thats why i dont want no nigerian male drama in my life.to avoid thrash like this,ill rather play all the roles myself and to myself.spend my emotions on me,spend my money on me,take myself on a treat,spend my time on me.simple and short.my life is not hard.all this unecessary drama issh is not my thing at all
Re: She Was Left Open To Rejection,jst Because She Took The Lead by gunners160(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2013
My sis enjoy ur life jo.wen u get 2 30 yrs old nd ur face don full wit pimples nd rinkles u wuld stop all dis child play.besides who told u dat love shuld b 1 sided.d guy shuld b d 1 killin himself everyday sha no wonder 80000 women protested at zamfara state complainin of scarcity of husband

1 Like

Re: She Was Left Open To Rejection,jst Because She Took The Lead by nomabeeee(f): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
grin grin
gunners160: My sis enjoy ur life jo.wen u get 2 30 yrs old nd ur face don full wit pimples nd rinkles u wuld stop all dis child play.besides who told u dat love shuld b 1 sided.d guy shuld b d 1 killin himself everyday sha no wonder 80000 women protested at zamfara state complainin of scarcity of husband
u re sick
Re: She Was Left Open To Rejection,jst Because She Took The Lead by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
usermane:

100 likes
Re: She Was Left Open To Rejection,jst Because She Took The Lead by segzicres(m): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Women should wake up. The world has evolved. They had better evolve with it or else they'll remain single.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things That Turn Women Off In The Bedroom / Photos: Guys, Would You Marry Or Date Her, Without No Fear?? / How Titi Turned Me Against My Friends And Later Abandoned Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.