Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! (5231 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Rdduite(m): 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
Joshrob:
Somebody is asking u something bothering her,u'r here forming I too knw. Did she say she don't read her book?..
Na so u dey read,na him u still dey as u dey
I beg go mob river

Dude, exchanging words r nt my thing. Grow up & become wiser. I knw u r better bt pls dnt dis me or u'l cry me a river!
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 17, 2013
shakara don end o! end o!!
she don get belle shakara don end o!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 17, 2013
op are you dsame girl that created this topic too? http://nairaland.com/1519548/how-deal-denied-pregnancy i don't think your stories are true
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by mikeywise(m): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2013
†ђξ OP is a liar, she is just an attention seeker.
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2013
Slap yourself
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 17, 2013
Holla me,infact I would be sleeping in your house,I love a girl that isn't a financially burden to me. .
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by OCTAVO: 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
OP, is it the same boyfriend of yours that impregnated you as you said on this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/1519548/how-deal-denied-pregnancy
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
OCTAVO: OP, is it the same boyfriend of yours that impregnated you as you said on this thread?
dude grow up, n stop acting like a deranged kid. Your mocking her is totally uncalled for. Your sister might be next.
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by sopoundz(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
In oda news! I'm stl single
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
OCTAVO: OP, is it the same boyfriend of yours that impregnated you as you said on this thread?
be reasonable na
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by ABEngine(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
My sincere advice to fact exhumers, tongue wagging and inconsiderate posters please exercise your hobbies else where. This has been the problem here on NL, most people seek opportunities to pick on others and end up offering no reasonable iota of solution and ultimately, derailing threads.
She simply asked a question not from her dad, dear concerned citizens but from people whom she thought would have gone through similar events in life. Shun hypocrisy, give a better advice otherwise just whisper to yourself

2 Likes

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by KirkoBlack: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
lolzz.. WTH is 2go?
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by lokachine: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
@ op... U are too emotional n teen to be in a relatnship..From d look of tins,u are money conscious n dats y u complain of him not giving u money n dnt measure love by d amount of money a guy gives u. D guy might really love u,bt he could be dat he is using controll key application on u n dats d strategy most smart guys who love a girl n dnt want to fall in love use des days because most smart guys have come to realised that d harder u hit ur girl on d wall like tennis ball,d faster she loves u n like coming back to u n ur yearning n cry on NL is an attestatn dat it really dis method really works on u n it will for many ladies n av come to discover dat u ladis bliv dat love is sweet n u prefer it wit bread n butter ,n dats y u are cryn over money u dint get from him...See, d guy is just being wise ,may be he has pass tru d skul of hard knocks n heartbreak...For any guy dat want to be in control of his gf, u nid not to be a fool as some guys just dive into love as cat fish dive in water.
Think wit ur head not ur joystick my guys... A for u dis small girl dat is still supposed to be suckn breast from ur mum chest bt wants to breast feedn a baby, u better go n pack up dat relatnship n face ur studies..If u were my sister, honeslty, I will be giving u six lashes every morning..ur mates are busy lookn for admission, ur a cryn for love..
u must be mature physically,materiall, spiritually n emotinally bfor u can start tinkn of dis kind of life destructive moves,cos dats wat it ia to u now.
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by daramz1(m): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
You desreve sm1 better than him only if you brain up and discover your worth to any guy. Ladies are meant to be cherished and not to be treated like some kinda door mat.he obviously doesn't luv you and shows you no regard. A word is enough for the wise.Or is it cos of the 3500 ring. That's jst like a mirage....face your stdies and be sucessful n guys will b the ones triping n not you falling for them. Am a guy n I undstd the shred of luv you have for him but with time, it will fade whn u wake up from the dream land.
My name is Eniola, I have been dating my boyfriend for over one year nw and ever since then i havent in any way be a burden to him, the only thng he bought for me is a 3500N ring, I havent spent up to 1K of his money. The problem with him is that he is nt a type of guy that call his gf, I've always being the only one calling and if i decide not to call him he wil get angry wit me as if his life depends on it. Also he has never come to my house since we have started dating the only excuse he gives is that he has no 200N t.fare, I am tired of being the only one going to his plc, I tell lies to my mum just to go to his plc and this has been going on for over a year, I feel guilty abt telling lies to my her. I love my bf so much but i dnt know how to deal with his anger problem, he has been snubbing me since some days nw bcoms I told him I cnt cm to his plc today because of my dad's birthday. He doesnt know how to say SORRY even when he knows he is the one at fault. I am confused abt whether or not to end the whole thing. His he doing like this because we met on 2go? Or is that how how guys treat their GFs?
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by boombay(m): 12:08am On Dec 30, 2014
My name is Eniola, I have been dating my boyfriend for over one year nw and ever since then i havent in any way be a burden to him, the only thng he bought for me is a 3500N ring, I havent spent up to 1K of his money. The problem with him is that he is nt a type of guy that call his gf, I've always being the only one calling and if i decide not to call him he wil get angry wit me as if his life depends on it. Also he has never come to my house since we have started dating the only excuse he gives is that he has no 200N t.fare, I am tired of being the only one going to his plc, I tell lies to my mum just to go to his plc and this has been going on for over a year, I feel guilty abt telling lies to my her. I love my bf so much but i dnt know how to deal with his anger problem, he has been snubbing me since some days nw because I told him I cnt cm to his plc today because of my dad's birthday. He doesnt know how to say SORRY even when he knows he is the one at fault. I am confused abt whether or not to end the whole thing. His he doing like this because we met on 2go? Or is that how how guys treat their GFs?

on a more serious note
I really need to tell you somethings really important
add me on 2go with
"Aribo16"....
I'm serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advantages Of Dating A Slim Fitted Girl. / What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! / The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.