Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Pregnant Women Get Attracted N Obsessed With Me!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Women Get Attracted N Obsessed With Me!! (1265 Views)

Why Do Guys Get Attracted To BOOBS And BUTTS? / Do Ladies Really Get Attracted To Men Just For Sex? / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Women Get Attracted N Obsessed With Me!! by Situation: 1:02am On Oct 08, 2013
Buaaaah!!! *choking* well that was what my reaction was when i was confronted with this bizzared issue..the person in this situation is my nextdoor neighbor funny enough we dont interact *forming-tinz* coz them rich pass my family..he‘s a graduate of petroleum eng. And very handsome,neat cute dude,i had my doze of shock when he shyly confided in me “ rich married and pregnant women woo him“..*i be like my friend shuat up* but he was really hurt by my response and i couldnt help but post this maybe i would get a reasonable solution to his situation.coz if i were to be me i wont bother asking nairalanders at all,na mainland bridge striaght..*pardon my pidgin english please*
Re: Pregnant Women Get Attracted N Obsessed With Me!! by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Pregnant Women Get Attracted N Obsessed With Me!! by hammedkola(m): 1:52am On Oct 08, 2013
The dude needs deliverance
Re: Pregnant Women Get Attracted N Obsessed With Me!! by belhomme(m): 4:28am On Oct 08, 2013
no worries bro...pikin plenty for im body ni. no delay
Re: Pregnant Women Get Attracted N Obsessed With Me!! by Mynd44: 5:04am On Oct 08, 2013
Huh?
Re: Pregnant Women Get Attracted N Obsessed With Me!! by Exponental(m): 7:43am On Oct 08, 2013
Maybe the foetus (unborn babies) recognise him as d man responsible for their former mother's death or their abortion.
Re: Pregnant Women Get Attracted N Obsessed With Me!! by Situation: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2013
Exponental: Maybe the foetus (unborn babies) recognise him as d man responsible for their former mother's death or their abortion.
Buaaahh!! laff wan end me oo..abegii make una talk better joor
Re: Pregnant Women Get Attracted N Obsessed With Me!! by oselenkejoor: 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
Situation: Buaaaah!!! *choking* well that was what my reaction was when i was confronted with this bizzared issue..the person in this situation is my nextdoor neighbor funny enough we dont interact *forming-tinz* coz them rich pass my family..he‘s a graduate of petroleum eng. And very handsome,neat cute dude,i had my doze of shock when he shyly confided in me “ rich married and pregnant women woo him“..*i be like my friend shuat up* but he was really hurt by my response and i couldnt help but post this maybe i would get a reasonable solution to his situation.coz if i were to be me i wont bother asking nairalanders at all,na mainland bridge striaght..*pardon my pidgin english please*

The same "somebody somewhere" lines. Just admit its you, we'll continue to pray for you. Maybe its your gift/talent/whatever grin Mr. Oko-:Poloyun
Re: Pregnant Women Get Attracted N Obsessed With Me!! by sunnyt1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
Pls find ur way to Ikotun, just lik Jim Iyke
Re: Pregnant Women Get Attracted N Obsessed With Me!! by Abbey2sam(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Situation: Buaaaah!!! *choking* well that was what my reaction was when i was confronted with this bizzared issue..the person in this situation is my nextdoor neighbor funny enough we dont interact *forming-tinz* coz them rich pass my family..he‘s a graduate of petroleum eng. And very handsome,neat cute dude,i had my doze of shock when he shyly confided in me “ rich married and pregnant women woo him“..*i be like my friend shuat up* but he was really hurt by my response and i couldnt help but post this maybe i would get a reasonable solution to his situation.coz if i were to be me i wont bother asking nairalanders at all,na mainland bridge striaght..*pardon my pidgin english please*

Are you gay?
Re: Pregnant Women Get Attracted N Obsessed With Me!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
He shld ask Okija-juju to consult the oracle on his behalf.

Wtf..!!!
Re: Pregnant Women Get Attracted N Obsessed With Me!! by Situation: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
oselenkejoor:

The same "somebody somewhere" lines. Just admit its you, we'll continue to pray for you. Maybe its your gift/talent/whatever grin Mr. Oko-:Poloyun
buaaah!!! Me ke? I gat enough on my plate already read my topics
Re: Pregnant Women Get Attracted N Obsessed With Me!! by Situation: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Are you gay?
i cant relate yur question to the issue...have yu read my topics
Re: Pregnant Women Get Attracted N Obsessed With Me!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Pregnant women wooing a guy??*takes a careful luk at op and runs away 4rm thread*
Re: Pregnant Women Get Attracted N Obsessed With Me!! by Situation: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Harbosede02: Pregnant women wooing a guy??*takes a careful luk at op and runs away 4rm thread*
buaahhh!!! Weerey re oo...i no hans nii?
Re: Pregnant Women Get Attracted N Obsessed With Me!! by Situation: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
No one has given me a hint on the matter...una just dey make me dey laff
Re: Pregnant Women Get Attracted N Obsessed With Me!! by peleson: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
Prophet tb joshua straight
Re: Pregnant Women Get Attracted N Obsessed With Me!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
Its not true

(1) (Reply)

When The Heart Is Lonely!!!? / 3 Dating Mistakes Men Make That Drive Us INSANE / Who Would You Give Up Your Sit To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.