Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' (19883 Views)

Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm / Whats The Male Version Of Side Chicks? / Case For Feminism: A Male Privilege Checklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
tintingz: Equity is what stands between men and women, each gender to its role.

Am sick and tired of all this wannabe feminist that think men are competing with them men doesn't have time for such rubbish...

Deluded and pathetic lots, I tell ya!!. To them, a woman slaps a man, the man is not allowed to hit her back because the man will inflict superior damages to her by retaliating. They know this truth.

Now these same hypocrites won't remember equality and demand the man beat the living crap outta the lady that hit or stabbed him first, in the spirit of "equality" since "actions and reaction are equal and opposite" and hence deserve "equal" action from men.

Men are meant to NATURALLY cater for the needs of his family and children, the women won't demand equality here o. Yet they bend "equality" to suit their fantasy that will NEVER come to pass, thinking they can eat their cake and have it

Deluded lots grin

4 Likes

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by tintingz(m): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
^^Lol... grin
Exactly!

A man can never hit back a woman for self-defense or else he's gonna tag a sisi.

Feminist keep dreaming, we are loving your dreams grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
De Beauvoir: @carujmonella:

'Because America has all the higher tech savvy ish, it doesn't mean they are superior to Nigeria'.

That is what you claimed that I said, now due to your inability to back up your fallacious statement, you are trying to change your claims and bringing up some explanation about the picture you were trying to paint.
I am not interested in any picture that you are painting carujmonella.
You made a claim that I said those words so show me the part of the thread where I made the statement.

You see why it is good to be civil during discussions? If you hadn't spent half your time on this thread falsely calling me a liar I would have forgotten this issue a long time ago but I want to make it obvious to everyone that you are the one telling lies by making false claims so please;

Stop making excuses. Show me the place where I made this statement;

Yada yada yada.. You LIED that I said the "majority of women" sided with men when what I said is "majority of readers" sided women

You lied that NO woman agreed with men

You lied that NO woman agreed it's a man's world

You're yet to deny the below quoted because it will add to your numerous "TO-LIE-LIST" on this thread, and hence you are dodging the truth with "whatever" and beating around the bush. Writing epistle on a mistake I owned up to and painted a better picture of what I meant. You were the first to use an uncivlized tone on me, accepted it's your line and told me to go get mine and within a few line in that rants of yours, you bolded a LINE I GOT FROM YOU and said I'm using an uncivlized tone. Your EXACT SAME LINE YOU USED ON ME FIRST!! grin. What a hypocrite!! gringrin. Chei. I thought you're just a blinded feminist, never knew you've added lies, irony, post shifting, lame excuses and beating around the bush to your CV
carujmonella:
The picture I was trying to paint, is that, you're of the opinion that no one is superior to another. So why did you turn around and hypocritically said that america is "superior".

I don't want excuse. I want you to deny that you don't believe in "superiority" while turning around to agree to america's "superiority"

Use your "traits" very well and who knows, you might get the "equality" you wanted, in your dreams grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
De Beauvoir:

Was it only the 'whatever' part of my post you saw?
Didn't you see the part where I asked you to show me where I said what you claimed I said?
Please try to include the quote in your next post.

Your rants sucks. Up your LIES and maybe, you'd make sense

carujmonella:
The picture I was trying to paint, is that, you're of the opinion that no one is superior to another. So why did you turn around and hypocritically said that america is "superior".

I don't want excuse. I want you to deny that you don't believe in "superiority" while turning around to agree to america's "superiority"

I've accepted you didn't say it same way and then went ahead to ask you the bolded words which you keep dodging. Answer, Miss hypocrite/liar

Confused genders grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
tintingz: ^^Lol... grin
Exactly!

A man can never hit back a woman for self-defense or else he's gonna tag a sisi.

Feminist keep dreaming, we are loving your dreams grin

LMAO!! grin grin

I never use to believe the slogan "women have shallow brains" till today. Deluded and hypocritical buncha humans. they are mastery in the art of "TRUTH BENDING" grin. The writer of that slogan should have added the "the low IQs of the females" to complete the slogan

A documentary about "truth bending" just like the seasonal cartoon of "water benders" should be made and dedicated to women

I pity them, because their "dreams" have become "NIGHTMARES" grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Elxandre(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
kilode95: Genesis 3:16 NLT

Then he said to the woman, “I will sharpen the pain of your pregnancy, and in pain you will give birth. And you will desire to control your husband, but he will rule over you. ”
grin epic grin
Beyonce can keep ranting about girls running the world,
but
grin we all know its a Man's world..
Thank God I'm a man tongue
Imagine me being pot bellied for 9 months tongue

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
tintingz: Which african man...? undecided

I thought these thread is about MEN and WOMEN "Equality" and now turn to african men and white men superiority?

Why are wannabe feminist "confusing" themselves, who is deceiving you ladies sef?

My post is a question based on the conversation between caruj and De Beau.

You haven't said anything to debunk points on here or even said anything to appear as someone that wants to be taken seriously.

GTFOH!
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
....okay now...

..men are superior to women,own the world and deserves to be worshiped fine...

....unfortunaly they fail to exert their 'superiority' when it's time to walk the talk...crying like kids about bills and all and looking for who will bring something to the 'table'(cash wise only oo!)...every other responsbinsibilty should be 90/10 in favour of the men.....hehehe una never hala...

....African/Nigerian men more guilty of this..whining and crying about bills and 50/50 ish on one hand,then shreiking the loudest(much louder than the actual men than run the world) about being superior and owning the world on the other...and i wonder does being the head not come with some sort of responsibilities??...pathetic!
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Elxandre(m): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
Is it this same more emotional than logical female gender that wants to have the same footing as Men?
Women are weaker vessels by default.
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
Elxandre: Is it this same more emotional than logical female gender that wants to have the same footing as Men?
Women are weaker vessels by default.

..if any one has been emotional on this thread,it's you guys..ranting up down and throwing tantrums all over the place..
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Dsage1: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
But you guys get time o, what is it with all these long posts?

You can explain your points in a few lines or sentences.
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by tintingz(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
Wu Zetian:

My post is a question based on the conversation between caruj and De Beau.

You haven't said anything to debunk points on here or even said anything to appear as someone that wants to be taken seriously.

GTFOH!

Cry me a river baby! grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by tintingz(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
carujmonella:

LMAO!! grin grin

I never use to believe the slogan "women have shallow brains" till today. Deluded and hypocritical buncha humans. they are mastery in the art of "TRUTH BENDING" grin. The writer of that slogan should have added the "the low IQs of the females" to complete the slogan

A documentary about "truth bending" just like the seasonal cartoon of "water benders" should be made and dedicated to women

I pity them, because their "dreams" have become "NIGHTMARES" grin
Dude pity them nao cheesy oh you said it "I pity them" cheesy
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by tintingz(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
Elxandre:
grin epic grin
Beyonce can keep ranting about girls running the world,
but
grin we all know its a Man's world..
Thank God I'm a man tongue
Imagine me being pot bellied for 9 months tongue
Let's respect @bold, women are trying in that aspect.
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
carujmonella:

You LIED that I said the "majority of women" sided with men

Show me where I said this.

carujmonella: when what I said is "majority of readers" sided women
You never said anything like this on this thread.

carujmonella: You lied that NO woman agreed with men
Show me where I made this statement.

carujmonella: You lied that NO woman agreed it's a man's world
Again, show me where I made this statement.

Henceforth, whenever you want to claim that I told any lie you should also post quotes to back up your claim.
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Afam4eva(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
You see them as privileges but i see them as responsibilities. I really don't mind switching roles

2 Likes

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
having my man as the patriach of our dynasty sounds appealing to me..am a strong black woman and i love my man @ the driver seat.

4 Likes

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
De Beauvoir:

Show me where I said this.

You never said anything like this on this thread.

Show me where I made this statement.

Again, show me where I made this statement.

Henceforth, whenever you want to claim that I told any lie you should also post quotes to back up your claim.

Never expected truth from you.. You thrive in LIES and FANTASIES that will NEVR happen

At least you didn't use your retarrded "whatever" and "moon walking" my posts to focus on the lies that suits you. What happened to all the bolded post and quotes I've posting?.

When you start making sense, I'll take you serious
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
PastelChic: having my man as the patriach of our dynasty sounds appealing to me..am a strong black woman and i love my man @ the driver seat.

@de HYPOCRITE/LIAR, I guess she's a MAN right? grin

Oh lemme guess, she's my alternate account right? grin. The (F) in her moniker means MALE in your deluded never-gonna-happen fantasies, right? grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
the abundance of less responsible men( no offense nl guys), is it as a result of a society based on feminist ideals or a patriachial system?
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
I'm outta here, no sane feminist that knows the difference between reality and "wishes", will discard the harsh truth

As for the deluded ones, keep crying, maybe y'all tears will wake y'all up from your fantasies to real world.

Before I log off, @de hypocrite/postshifter

Men demand equality in power/physical strength between men and women

Men demand women to enroll into army IN EQUAL numbers as that of men and start fighting

Men demand that women start paying for our bride price

Men demand equality in cargo/containers offloaders, men and women will be equal in offloading 40Ft containers

Men demand equality and hence, women football, tennis and co, will be nullified and asked to compete against men. Serena williams will face rafeal nadal, anna kourinikove will be meeting federer, let's see if they can last one stroke from any Men

Men demand that women carry cements like men, not with cranes, with their brazillian hairs.

Men demand equality and therefore women will be bus conductors, mac drivers in equal numbers with men.

If these conditions(and many more that other Men feel like to add to my list) are not met, women should STFU with their EQAULITY crap cos it will NEVER WORK

4 Likes

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
Carujmonella: De Beauvoir, you are a liar, you lying feminist! Confused lot! Liar, lies you liar etc etc and so on and so forth.

De Beauvoir: show me where I told a lie.

Carujmonella: you lying hypocrite liar, you are telling lies! Liar, liar, liar.

De Beauvoir: I have heard you, now show me where I told lies.

Carujmonella: liar, liar, liar, liar hypocrite bla bla bla.

^This is the direction this conversation has taken.
You keep claiming I told so and so lies but you have not produced one single quote where I lied.
Please provide quotes where I said the things you attributed to me in your post, I am not interested in your repetitions of hackneyed accusations.

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
carujmonella: I'm outta here, no sane feminist that knows the difference between reality and "wishes", will discard the harsh truth

As for the deluded ones, keep crying, maybe y'all tears will wake y'all up from your fantasies to real world.

Before I log off, @de hypocrite/postshifter

Men demand equality in power/physical strength between men and women

Men demand women to enroll into army IN EQUAL numbers as that of men and start fighting

Men demand that women start paying for our bride price

Men demand equality in cargo/containers offloaders, men and women will be equal in offloading 40Ft containers

Men demand equality and hence, women football, tennis and co, will be nullified and asked to compete against men. Serena williams will face rafeal nadal, anna kourinikove will be meeting federer, let's see if they can last one stroke from any Men

Men demand that women carry cements like men, not with cranes, with their brazillian hairs.

Men demand equality and therefore women will be bus conductors, mac drivers in equal numbers with men.

If these conditions(and many more that other Men feel like to add to my list) are not met, women should STFU with their EQAULITY crap cos it will NEVER WORK

...good riddance..you've made zero sense..sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ngokafor:

...good riddance..you've made zero sense..sorry.

Hahahahahah grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
@ Carojmonella, quit the name calling already...@ Wu Zetan, interesting thread you got going.
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Tinkybabe(f): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
jumbotron: I have found that you can not have these discussions in a room with SOME African men. I look forward to when we all can talk about this without y'all asking questions like "If women are so XYZ, why are they not in the BH sect"? Or coming back with retorts like "Its a Man's World".

Sisters, keep doing it for yourselves. Work hard, keep taking care of your families. Women do not blow their trumpets about their hustles, they just...hustle. If you are blessed to have reasonable brothers, enlighten them on how to treat women. Shout out to the men in my family!! When you raise boys, teach them to be self sufficient as well. Our mothers are at fault for some of these comments. If you are married, the man is the head of the household but he is not the slave master. Get your education and be about something. Better yet, marry a man who will train his sons and daughters to be self sufficient as well. Meet men who are comfortable in their masculinity and their place as a man to allow a woman climb the ladder and assert herself. Too many of these comments reek of bruised egos.

Guys, no one can take away the fact that you are a man. Stop making it seem like we are challenging your masculinity. We get it, there is no competition. Just learn to share. Times have changed. The quicker you get hip to this, the better for you.

C'est fini!
Having arguments on this topic with some men is futile cause they'll never reason it out with you even if the truth is there staring them in the face.
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by phurlabby(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
Lol! In as much as I know it's a man's world, women really do enjoy benefits that men can only dream of.

We need to stop wasting time on this issue of gender equality but rather focus on gender equity. One of my favourite lecturers at Babcock University, Prof. Opeke explained in detail the difference and gave a quick test in class that day, while teaching she asked that our tables and chairs be moved back - immediately all the girls got up and left the job for the "men". There and then she pointed out that if it was money being shared now they will scream equality but when it came to hardwork it was left to the men. Same with other aspects of our society, women will only scream when they aren't getting the better deal ( I mean, at Tennis grandslams women play the best of three sets while men play the best of five all for equal pay).

Equality deals with treating everyone as the same, but even the staunchest of feminists will agree that men and women can never be the same, be it biologically or any other way so why bother?

Equity however deals with treating people equally with respect to their differences. Is it somewhat impractical? Probably, but it is a better option than banging on about equality when clearly we aren't. As Opeke would say "Equality is about buying the same action toys for ur male and female children but Equity means buying barbies and other female-oriented playthings for your daughter which cost the same as the action toys you get your son.

7 Likes

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by quivah(f): 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
I thought name calling/loosed mouth is a girl thing..caruj just proved me wrong..

@op.. im equal to my brothers,bf,and other male counterpart..
The only man I can step A BIT down for is my husby...so to hell with the male-supreriority!!
How much money or respect has it earned you..?!

@guys believing they are better than the females,thanks to the society!! I wonder how much respect/attention your physical strength(and other BH they claim) has earned you..

Man up and be responsible,this suprerior ailment is indeed a disease!!...
Just a funny advise;
Get money and see how much respect you'd get rather than embracing your physical strength(except you wanna be a labourercheesy. That's where I think its majorly needed)
I wonder if your wives will honour your supreriority if she feeds you..

Thanks to my parents,I wasn't brushed aside cause im a girl..I was raised high cause im the salt of life!..
Thanks to my brothers who got feminine respects..I envy your babes..
#outie!

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by MumyGO(f): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
Thanks Op,interestin topic,al d argument n counter-argument al made sense.Quite engaging
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by trolling(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
there are no women among the Bilderbergers that run this wicked world and in the heavenly kingdom to be set up on earth.it is still going to be dominated by men, if you speak contrary to this then you are not in subjection, you are proud and rebellious,it is a Man's world take it or leave it
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Omotolaaraujo(f): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
:DMutual respect solves the patriarchy issue. We just have to listen to what our partner is saying. We all make mistakes. He is my protector and I am his confidant. We all have strenghts and weaknesses.
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by BlackKenichi(m): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
carujmonella:

Women fight wars alright, question is how many of them?. How many women are in the Nigerian army?. How many are in the navy?. How many times have you seen women in army truck fighting crime in naija?. The ratio of men to women in army is 95:5(I'm estimating). So why the equality?

Women give birth to babies?. With whose spermss?. Their's?. Let them drink water and get pregnant then. Childbirth/pregnancy is painful especially during the latter stages, I don't dispute that. But can you compare it to those male hustlers out their in the street offloading 40FT containers of rice, cement and other hard jobs?. How many women are bus/molue drivers?. How many are bus conducters?. How many are boxers?. Can women cope in men's football league?. Can serena williams withstand the brute force of rafeal nadal's stroke?. How many women can beat up an able bodied men?. Can you compare the strenght of man with that of woman?. Why are the "heavy" tasks left for men and not women?. Dear, NO BE BY MAKING UP 24/7!!

Why is the popular pidgin slogan that says "to be a MAN IS NOT A DAY JOB", so?. My dear, don't just argue this with me. If you go biblically, man was created before woman, women was created from RIB of a man after God saw he was lonely

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying women should be abused. I don't support the chris browns of these days. I'm a proponent of women rights. I feel that women are being trampled upon and made to suffer by the society. I feel NGO's should be set up to fight for women because it's obvious they're being discriminated at, but at that same time, I feel the feminist should get their head outta their azzes and smell the coffee!!. It's a man's world baby. Hate it or love it, you can't do nada about it. wink
Feminists seem to full silent over these facts!

@carujmonella:
Love your rebuttals, keep up the good work. You're also right about De Beauvoir as well, she's nothing more than a lying, self centered feminazi

This thread and the OP are just spreading their delusional feminist propaganda.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How I Fired Her Yesterday / Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. / Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.