Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

How I Fired Her Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Fired Her Yesterday (19918 Views)

I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over / . T / I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Fired Her Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2016
I'm beaming wth joy as I write dis, a gal who has been on my radar for so long has finally been ravished by my able dick, in colaboration wth the four walls of my shop right on my ever reliable giant sized cushion chair

although I was seeing the signs that very soon I shall find my way in between her legs although I was doubtful buh I followed through wth faith till the end, now see where it got me, now i'm among the list in the hall of fame of those who have fvcked dis gal before.

I jus changed my sliding door in my shop to tinted glass and when people pass,they are able to see their image on the glass and when u're inside the shop no one can see you, but u can see them and cos of this new development, the number of gals that flock in2 my shop to watch film and pass time has seen a significant increase and I plan to Bleep as many of them as possible.

we were watching this movie "power" and may be cos of the too many sexual scenes and the way they portrayed the sex they had in the movie that made the gal and me feel uneasy, buh I jus noticed that before we cld finish watching season one, I was get touchy wth her sometime and she won't act abnormal, so I was encourage to make her feel more welcome, by buying food, drink and fruit and and eat it wth her too anytime she comes around so she'll not think i'm trying to bribe her, so yesterday something led led to another and I put my hands on her and smooched her lightly,when she said nothing, I pecked her lips andbefore long we started kissing heavily and and sharply I deep my hand inside her skirt and and rubbed her pvssy lips wth my finger and and wanted to off her pant.

then she stopped and asked me abt my galfriend and I lied to her that I don't have a galfriend and dat no gal wants to date me and maybe it's cos providence is reserving me for someone who deserves me

then i quickly stood up and closed the main door and went back to her wth the speed of light and I pulled her blouse and helped her breasts escape the dungeon bra where it had been thrown and sharply plant my lovely mouth on the ni.pple of her breast and I sucked it hungrily as if I was deprived of breast feeding by my mom in my infancy, my hands were put to judicious use too as they squeezed and pressed her yansh,abdomen,laps, infact my hands travelled and raced through her soft body like ABC transport luxurious bus travelling on nigerian roads and my dick stood tall and erect gallantly like goliath

and then I spread her legs like the two branches of letter Y and i pulled my trouser and brought out my already gingering dick and chooked it inside her pvssy and she closed her eyes as my dick entered her pvssy and moaned ahhhhhhsssss, ahssssss, ah ahhsssss, I jus kept fvckn her and before long, I emptied my akamu inside her pvssy and then I kissed her and stood the fvck up

2 Likes

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by AroOkigbo(m): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2016
But OP, your status reads "female"
I am not understanding. ..

7 Likes

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by AngelAhnie(f): 10:24am On Oct 14, 2016
Lesbian angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by teezeelee: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2016
she male!!!! shocked

3 Likes

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by dprof2016: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2016
Na wa o.dat gel z a confirm olosh,

3 Likes

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by Kakamorufu(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2016
ohhhh. tot it's a boss that sacked his secretary. now MA coock is up and am in d fucking officre

6 Likes

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by drnoel: 11:05am On Oct 14, 2016
jonaifame22:
I'm beaming wth joy as I write dis, a gal who has been on my radar for so long has finally been ravished by my able dick, in colaboration wth the four walls of my shop right on my ever reliable giant sized cushion chair

although I was seeing the signs that very soon I shall find my way in between her legs although I was doubtful buh I followed through wth faith till the end, now see where it got me, now i'm among the list in the hall of fame of those who have fvcked dis gal before.

I jus changed my sliding door in my shop to tinted glass and when people pass,they are able to see their image on the glass and when u're inside the shop no one can see you, but u can see them and cos of this new development, the number of gals that flock in2 my shop to watch film and pass time has seen a significant increase and I plan to Bleep as many of them as possible.

we were watching this movie "power" and may be cos of the too many sexual scenes and the way they portrayed the sex they had in the movie that made the gal and me feel uneasy, buh I jus noticed that before we cld finish watching season one, I was get touchy wth her sometime and she won't act abnormal, so I was encourage to make her feel more welcome, by buying food, drink and fruit and and eat it wth her too anytime she comes around so she'll not think i'm trying to bribe her, so yesterday something led led to another and I put my hands on her and smooched her lightly,when she said nothing, I pecked her lips andbefore long we started kissing heavily and and sharply I deep my hand inside her skirt and and rubbed her pvssy lips wth my finger and and wanted to off her pant.

then she stopped and asked me abt my galfriend and I lied to her that I don't have a galfriend and dat no gal wants to date me and maybe it's cos providence is reserving me for someone who deserves me

then i quickly stood up and closed the main door and went back to her wth the speed of light and I pulled her blouse and helped her breasts escape the dungeon bra where it had been thrown and sharply plant my lovely mouth on the ni.pple of her breast and I sucked it hungrily as if I was deprived of breast feeding by my mom in my infancy, my hands were put to judicious use too as they squeezed and pressed her yansh,abdomen,laps, infact my hands travelled and raced through her soft body like ABC transport luxurious bus travelling on nigerian roads and my dick stood tall and erect gallantly like goliath

and then I spread her legs like the two branches of letter Y and i pulled my trouser and brought out my already gingering dick and chooked it inside her pvssy and she closed her eyes as my dick entered her pvssy and moaned ahhhhhhsssss, ahssssss, ah ahhsssss, I jus kept fvckn her and before long, I emptied my akamu inside her pvssy and then I kissed her and stood the fvck up

Busted, man acting as woman

5 Likes

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2016
These ones above me thinks jona is a female grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 11:15am On Oct 14, 2016
dprof2016:
Na wa o.dat gel z a confirm olosh,
so because I fvcked her now, that means she's an olosho, pls Abeg give the gal a break, I see a potential galfriend material in her.

1 Like

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by sirliu(m): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2016
Congratulations. Pat yourself on the back. You had sex with a girl. Yay. So did like 240 million people in the world. Yet I don't hear them kissing and telling.

5 Likes

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by chris2face(m): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Jona well done but why u no use CD abi u no no say HIV no dey show for face

3 Likes

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
drnoel:

Busted, man acting as woman

2 Likes

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by Winnelyn(f): 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
interesting i really learnt from your well written story thank you embarassed angry

3 Likes

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by Khalifa04: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
U still dey Bleep for shop wey u dey struggle to pay d rent,i pity ur life

13 Likes

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by joey150(m): 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Khalifa04:
U still dey Bleep for shop wey u dey struggle to pay d rent,i pity ur life
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by jaywise(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sex(casual) is overated except it is done with someone you has feelings for. OP,you didnt even last long. grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
jaywise:
Sex(casual) is overated except it is done with someone you has feelings for.
OP,you didnt even last long. grin
did you say last long? buh i'm not duracell battery na!

1 Like

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
@op did you purposely skip the part you used condom or you just wanted to add to your collection of STD

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=ULSHERLAN post=50203778]@op did you purposely skip the part you used condom or you just wanted to add to your collection o

1 Like

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
jonaifame22:

werey,shey okoe radarada yen lo fi do omolomo?o lo kondomu,o tu da sinue oboe,oti funomoloyun..je ka mo ti o ba ti bimo kawa je amola o...sugbon shey o do dada sha?

2 Likes

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
sqooby:
werey,shey okoe radarada yen lo fi do omolomo?o lo kondomu,o tu da sinue oboe,oti funomoloyun..je ka mo ti o ba ti bimo kawa je amola o...sugbon shey o do dada sha?
ah ore mi, emi Maa n soji Ara mi, bi mo se do tan Bai ni mo fun logun ko mu, emi o ra aiye, ki n Maa gbo, Israel i'v missed my period, o saa mo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
jonaifame22:
ah ore mi, emi Maa n soji Ara mi, bi mo se do tan Bai ni mo fun logun ko mu, emi o ra aiye, ki n Maa gbo, Israel i'v missed my period, o saa mo!
washere bobo..ibo ni shop e wa kin wa ma wo film nibe jor padi mi

7 Likes

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
sqooby:
washere bobo..ibo ni shop e wa kin wa ma wo film nibe jor padi mi
oo n se obinrin na, taban wo film nisin tiwon bade ibi ti awon eyan ti n kiss arawon kilamama se?
Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by DarkRed(m): 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
jonaifame22:
so because I fvcked her now, that means she's an olosho, pls Abeg give the gal a break, I see a potential galfriend material in her.
hahaha...potential girlfriend Na play you dey play abi? Cuz from your description it seems you only wanted to poke her vig with you tool which you have.

But come o..are this your stories real or just your imagination at work

3 Likes

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
DarkRed:

hahaha...potential girlfriend Na play you dey play abi? Cuz from your description it seems you only wanted to poke her vig with you tool which you have.

But come o..are this your stories real or just your imagination at work
wat do u think? are they real or not

1 Like

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by jaywise(m): 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
tongue
jonaifame22:

Hahahaha but atleast you know what i meant. tongue
jonaifame22:

Hahahaha but atleast you know what i meant.

1 Like

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by ameezy(m): 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
This guy needs a better life angrySeriously

3 Likes

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by japhmanuel: 6:19am On Oct 15, 2016
You need Jesus bro
Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 15, 2016
Ok tongue , clap for him!!!
Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 15, 2016
jonaifame22:
eeeem remember we have an Irish man sharing hiv like groundnut... Be Wise

1 Like

Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 6:58am On Oct 15, 2016
nma24:
eeeem remember we have an Irish man sharing hiv like groundnut... Be Wise
the sun shall not strike me by day or the moon by night
Re: How I Fired Her Yesterday by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 15, 2016
jonaifame22:
the sun shall not strike me by day or the moon by night
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Still Love You Halfricanadian. / My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything / Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.