Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola (14461 Views)

Re: New National Curriculum: No Merger Of Crs And Irs / List Of Schools & Their 2012/2013 UTME Cut-off Marks / Nigeria: Fg To Hand Over 100 Almajiri Schools By June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by Leward(m): 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
OneOpinion: This is so so so heart breaking.... to know that almost all Muslim Missionary Schools in my state(ogun state)are having their identity take a secular look with government doing away with the "MUSLIM" suffix and replacing it with "MOSLEM" in order to ensure that christians get access to quality basic education.

Cos if education was to be based on strictly religious affiliation the truth is that most christian kids in my state will be deprived of quality basic education simply because muslim missionary schools far out numbers that of the christians

Although we as Muslims are not giving thumbs up for the trend but we priotize the need for education for all regardless of whatsoever differences.

Its very much arguable that a change of identity is needless to ensure christians enrolment in these schools.....i guess name change was just to make the christianfolks feel more secured.

And guess what these dudes conduct their christian assemblies and what have you in these schools without incumberance from any quarters....

But in this very case am not seeing any form of name change anywhere and yet they are protesting

I think its high time we re-define what religious bigotry,hypocrisy and intolerance are....

In my opinion all these are well epitomized in the above.

This is in no way good for the health of a nation lost in myriad of problems...
That's for public, i'm in ogun state also, in terms of private reverse is the case, atleast in abeokuta
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by Msgamble: 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Leward:
That's for public, i'm in ogun state also, in terms of private reverse is the case, atleast in abeokuta
Don't mind that guy,he is a joke..we all know muslims school can never be as many as n classy Christain school anywhere nt even in d north cos catholic,methodist n anglican are rich resourcefully n well funded groups compared to poor nasfat,answarudeen n rest..even in north there are countless xtain sch which is responsible for mass convertion frm islam in Middle belt areas eg plateau,nassarawa,benue..dat guy is nthing buh a joke, i can't laff oh..! Too bad for Aregbe 'he is commiting political sucide'
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by Akanbiedu(m): 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
akigbemaru: If true Aregbe erred on this one.

Have you considered that merging schools is a way of reducing cost?
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by oge4real(f): 2:40am On Oct 09, 2013
Mr Governor, please observe the speed limit. You are moving too fast to your own destruction.
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 09, 2013
chima12: Part of aregbesolas plan is to merge government and public schools with the christian missionary schools so that missionary schools founded by the baptist,catholics,methodists would loose their christian identity.
In other words,its a form of islamic jihad against christianity in osun state while hiding under the cover and instrumentality of the law.

That is his plan
The subtle way deceptive Muslims fight their jihad
Thank God the Christians in Osun are speaking out
The so called Muslim schools have no reputation
What he wants to do is destroy the Christian heritage that established education in those places
After the merger guess what the Muslims will clamor for?
A change of name
Removal of any crosses in the school
it's legacy erased paving way for the Islamic republic of Osun
This was the same way sharia crept into Nigeria and developed to a full fledged jihad in a democratic country
Say no to Islamists and their deceptive plans

He should leave the mission schools alone

4 Likes

Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 09, 2013
GEJ approved some Almajiri schools for Osun,what does aregberascal need again?

1 Like

Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by Wsdm: 5:18am On Oct 09, 2013
chloride6:

epistle of nonsense

you conveniently stated your case assuming with the highly erroneous assumption that Christianity and Islam are the only two religion we have.

why must they (female muslim students) wear hijab in school?

can't they do that in their father house?

do you see kids of traditional worshipper coming to school with a big red charm on their neck?

why must must you deceitfully give your religion preference over the other?

I dont see catholics coming to school in a gold necklace and cross.

Please tell your females to wear their hijab's at home. They can even wear it when they sleep.

Could you please keep your Christian ideologies in your houses too and stop displaying it by bringing it to a secular society? Islam is a way of life to the Muslims while Christianity is confined to the churches by the Christians and their way of life is that of the peganic ways, congrat. These are two different things.
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by hakings(m): 6:20am On Oct 09, 2013
dammytosh: Let us be factual,

Besides the identity of the school that will be corroded with different and silent aspect of the merging. (Dress mode etc)

Can muslims allow wearing of Celestial Church Of Christ white garment in a muslim school or allow christians to fellowship in the same?

This assumed monopoly of violence is sickening and i fear the worse might come out of this.

With acclaimed 'Educational restructuring'. I will assume returning schools to the original missionary owners and building Govt schools will make more sense.

What else do you expect from a leader with that kind of trouser. A potential terrorist in d making. angry
peaceuful co - existence emanates from peaceful and ethical utterances. a none - aspiring terrorist would'nt refer to the chief executive of the state like you did. i'm very sure somebody like you has good attitude towards the move just like you did love the islamic banking initiative but your cynical view about islam has always being your headache. i'm so sure you 'd prefer your children walk naked if it has no islamic undertone.
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by nglazauro: 6:54am On Oct 09, 2013
may be he want d children 2 compare and contrast which teaching among the 2 religion is ok. let us support d move, if christianity is best lets our muslim children join, if islamic teaching is d best let them join us. is all about evidences!!!
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by chloride6: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2013
Wsdm:
Could you please keep your Christian ideologies in your houses too and stop displaying it by bringing it to a secular society? Islam is a way of life to the Muslims while Christianity is confined to the churches by the Christians and their way of life is that of the peganic ways, congrat. These are two different things.

where in your delusional state of mind did you see me defend the christian faith?

where did you get the idea that i am a christian?

which christian ideologies are you referring to by the way?
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by Msgamble: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
ngla zauro: may be he want d children 2 compare and contrast which teaching among the 2 religion is ok. let us support d move, if christianity is best lets our muslim children join, if islamic teaching is d best let them join us. is all about evidences!!!
who b this one? Islamic teaching best? Dumb-ass, it is evident in middle east n south asia where they died in thousand everyday, old-India is a state comprising today hindus-india(with fastest rising economic in d world, peaceful n successful- academically n medically state) n muslim-pakistan(world description of a failed state- poor n struggling economics,education,medical,technogically lacking behind n then their real identity terrorism)..islamic teaching best? Give me one islamic state that is peaceful/ enjoying peace..Aregbe will died politically..confused ppl
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by Haywhymido(m): 12:17am On Oct 10, 2013
[quote author=]
What else do you expect from a leader with that kind of trouser. A potential terrorist in d making. angry
[/quote] u shd talk to other people's father as u can talk to ur father. i.d.i.o.t alai leko
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
Aregberascal is a TERRORIST in the MAKING! His TROUSERS says it ALL! cool cool cool
Haywhymido: u shd talk to other people's father as u can talk to ur father. i.d.i.o.t alai leko
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by MCMLXXVI(m): 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
One state handed schools back to the missionaries --- We know the eventual results.

Another state decided to sieze schools and even merge them --- We also know the results.
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by uduokirika1(m): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2016
MCMLXXVI:
One state handed schools back to the missionaries --- We know the eventual results.

Another state decided to sieze schools and even merge them --- We also know the results.

And 3years later after d policy while Anambra state is soaring high Oosun is still battling to effect a 3years old policy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra State Finest Mission School-photos / Oau Direct Entry , How To Check The Admission List / University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.