Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

No Interest In Boyfriend At 19: Is It Possible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Interest In Boyfriend At 19: Is It Possible? (1074 Views)

How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants / Hilarious: Two Sisters Fighting Over Boyfriend At Busy Junction (pix) / How Abnormal Is It To Have Never Dated (or Have A Boyfriend) At 27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Interest In Boyfriend At 19: Is It Possible? by annmarien(f): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2008
just wanted to ask a couple of things, Is it possible that at the age of 19,you still havn't met anyone u can say you see in a romantic light, as in you want to have a relationship with? not that i havnt met some very good guys, am i just deceiving myself?, just never seen them in that light.plus if they're in my class and my age, the whole thing just seems weird, i'm just very good friends with them, how can u know u really genuinely like/love someone?(please no butterflies in my belly descriptions, i don't get that), generally when my good male friends start wanting more, they start to irritate me and then i give them space? is that normal?, and how do u turn someone down nicely? someone very good? i hate being the heartbreaker, its not fun at all and i don't lead people on, i need answers to all these and related things.please no harsh words or criticisms, i get enough of that, any contributions would greatly help, thanks in advance
Re: No Interest In Boyfriend At 19: Is It Possible? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2008
it is most certainly possible, don't worry yourself dear smiley
Re: No Interest In Boyfriend At 19: Is It Possible? by jekkad: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2008
its true because its obvious u havent fallen in love yet

but as for your friends,if u aint interested in them tell them politely that u guys can be just friends and nothing more,don't be rude

But if they decide to back out of the friendship then u let them be,.because d last thing any body will do is date out of pity . sympathy,or date because u don't want to loose whoever it is
Re: No Interest In Boyfriend At 19: Is It Possible? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

but as for your friends,if u aint interested in them tell them politely that u guys can be just friends and nothing more,don't be rude

But if they decide to back out of the friendship then u let them be,.because d last thing any body will do is date out of pity . sympathy,or dating because u don't want to loose whoever it is

spoken like a pro cool

kedu aunty grin
Re: No Interest In Boyfriend At 19: Is It Possible? by jekkad: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2008
ibkaye:

spoken like a pro  cool

kedu aunty grin

odinma grin grin grin how'dy sweetie?
Re: No Interest In Boyfriend At 19: Is It Possible? by Mesmerize(f): 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2008
lawwd!
Some people have met someone, some others have not. . while some just dnt care.
We're all not the same, we may not have same feelings and emotional response at same stage.

So dnt worry
Re: No Interest In Boyfriend At 19: Is It Possible? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

odinma grin grin grin how'dy sweetie?
am fine o, seun don ban u again? chineke cry

@toyin
ba wo ni oremii smiley
Re: No Interest In Boyfriend At 19: Is It Possible? by Mesmerize(f): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2008
am fyn sweetie. . u?
Re: No Interest In Boyfriend At 19: Is It Possible? by HRhotness(f): 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2008
ann marien:

just wanted to ask a couple of things, Is it possible that at the age of 19,you still havn't met anyone u can say you see in a romantic light, as in you want to have a relationship with? not that i havnt met some very good guys, am i just deceiving myself?, just never seen them in that light.plus if they're in my class and my age, the whole thing just seems weird, i'm just very good friends with them, how can u know u really genuinely like/love someone?(please no butterflies in my belly descriptions, i don't get that), generally when my good male friends start wanting more, they start to irritate me and then i give them space? is that normal?, and how do u turn someone down nicely? someone very good? i hate being the heartbreaker, its not fun at all and i don't lead people on, i need answers to all these and related things.please no harsh words or criticisms, i get enough of that, any contributions would greatly help, thanks in advance

Perfectly normal grin

just dont rush things, concentrate on having a good time and getting to know yourself, in due time it will all come
Re: No Interest In Boyfriend At 19: Is It Possible? by Gamine(f): 10:05am On Jul 01, 2008
It is So Normal!!!

Abeg dont lose sleep on this issue

Live your Life girlfriend!!!
Re: No Interest In Boyfriend At 19: Is It Possible? by nana(f): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2008
U're very normal dear. U aint got no problem.
Re: No Interest In Boyfriend At 19: Is It Possible? by Sagamite(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2008
jek_kad:

but as for your friends,if u aint interested in them tell them politely that u guys can be just friends and nothing more, don't be rude

But if they decide to back out of the friendship then u let them be,.because d last thing any body will do is date out of pity . sympathy,or date because u don't want to loose whoever it is

Abeg write book so that all those silly young girls can read, learn and avoid people breaking their heart. Thank God for mature women.
Re: No Interest In Boyfriend At 19: Is It Possible? by jekkad: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2008
Sagamite:

Abeg write book so that all those silly young girls can read, learn and avoid people breaking their heart. Thank God for mature women.

lmao  grin grin grin grin na u need to write book cos u sabi them well well grin
Re: No Interest In Boyfriend At 19: Is It Possible? by annmarien(f): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2008
thanks so much u guys, ibkaye, jek_kad, mesmerize, HR.hotness, gamine, nana, guess i'm not so weird afterall,
Re: No Interest In Boyfriend At 19: Is It Possible? by jekkad: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2008
ann marien:

thanks so much u guys, ibkaye, jek_kad, mesmerize, HR.hotness, gamine, nana,  guess i'm not so weird afterall,

u r welcome sweetie kiss smiley

(1) (Reply)

Affair In Nysc,should I Forgive Her? / My Neighbour Slept With His Daughter / You Want To Marry Her But She Doesnt Want 2 Bear Your Surname Will You Allow Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.