Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

National Dialogue/Conference (Nairaland Committee) -Matters Arising - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Dialogue/Conference (Nairaland Committee) -Matters Arising (2916 Views)

Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members / Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... / PRESS RELEASE: MEND Exposes National Dialogue Committee Member, Tony Uranta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Dialogue/Conference (Nairaland Committee) -Matters Arising by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2013
Nonso23:
some information is missing here.
Bother to share your pume scores?
it ws 2004, no pume then
Re: National Dialogue/Conference (Nairaland Committee) -Matters Arising by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:45am On Oct 14, 2013
dmalam:
it ws 2004, no pume then

^^^
Na only UME/PUME ona wan talk? What about Army/Naval/Air Force/Immigration/Customs/NSCDC/Police/DSS/SSS/NAFDAC/ICPC/NDLEA and other parastatals Recruitment?
Re: National Dialogue/Conference (Nairaland Committee) -Matters Arising by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:

^^^
i disagree bro, d only headache to the north is the imcapable, inadequate and d devios person dt region presentd to lead dis country....a person who signs an agreement but leta denies it can not lead a country well, u and i are living proof to dt fact.

i bet u, dt region enjoyd/are still enjoyin d dividend of democracy instituted by a northern leader-----
Re: National Dialogue/Conference (Nairaland Committee) -Matters Arising by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:38am On Oct 14, 2013
dmalam:
i disagree bro, d only headache to the north is the incapable, inadequate and d devios person dt region presentd to lead dis country....a person who sign an agreement but leta denies it can not lead a country well, u and i are living proof to dt fact.

i bet u, dt region enjoyd/are still enjoyin d dividend of democracy instituted by a northern leader-----
^^^
I knew someone'll bring GEJ into this!

Come to think of it;
»»Can the man who affirm that there's a need for us to chat a new course for our future and goes ahead to implement same by setting up a committee qualify as northerners nightmare? angry
»» Off course he is! He affirmed the call for a national dialogue in the first place!

I bet any northern leader will have the guts to do that if they're in his shoes!

Look my friend, until northerners start seeing yourselves more as a citizen-stake holder and not ethnic-bigots then you guys'll never stop having headaches! Same goes for other ethnic groups as well!

»»They promised to make The Country North ungovernable for him if he won in 2011 and they've been true to their word!
»»Now they call him their headache worst nightmare for instituting a committee for national conference? are you all feeling the FRESH NORTHERN HARMATAN BREAZE grin
Re: National Dialogue/Conference (Nairaland Committee) -Matters Arising by Rexyl(m): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2013
Nigeria
Re: National Dialogue/Conference (Nairaland Committee) -Matters Arising by Rexyl(m): 9:57am On Oct 14, 2013
when the North says the South is her headache and the South says the North is her headache.

Let‘s see how far they have contributed to the economic growth and national development before we decide whether the arguments are reasonable or baseless.
Re: National Dialogue/Conference (Nairaland Committee) -Matters Arising by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 14, 2013
our problem stil remains dt crook leader who meandered his way into dt sit...we hv no problem with d south, its d south who r alws in a haste to shout it loud dt thy r d owners of the "economy"......im yet to undstnd wht dt means
Re: National Dialogue/Conference (Nairaland Committee) -Matters Arising by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
dmalam: our problem stil remains dt crook leader who meandered his way into dt sit...we hv no problem with d south, its d south who r alws in a haste to shout it loud dt thy r d owners of the "economy"......im yet to undstnd wht dt means

^^^
Can you explain how GEJ meandered his way into Aso Rock? Or is it because you felt you were denied of your birth right when he won the election?
Do explain to us please! angry
Re: National Dialogue/Conference (Nairaland Committee) -Matters Arising by Rexyl(m): 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
dmalam: our problem stil remains dt crook leader who meandered his way into dt sit...we hv no problem with d south, its d south who r alws in a haste to shout it loud dt thy r d owners of the "economy"......im yet to undstnd wht dt means

I am enjoying you. U mean the current President is to blame for all woes of Nigeria since her amagamation about 100 years ago. why should previous leaders be excluded with all their loots and lack of sesitivity to the National development? Ironically the current President seems to be more determined for progress... put sentiment aside. Then let‘s continue.

1 Like

Re: National Dialogue/Conference (Nairaland Committee) -Matters Arising by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
Rexyl:

I am enjoying you. U mean the current President is to blame for all woes of Nigeria since her amagamation about 100 years ago. why should previous leaders be excluded with all their loots and lack of sesitivity to the National development? Ironically the current President seems to be more determined for progress... put sentiment aside. Then let‘s continue.
no sentiment bro, our past leaders had issues too--Our current president can only be likened to Shagari..

our president is full of words witout action, whr is d determination? pls show me i cant see it
Re: National Dialogue/Conference (Nairaland Committee) -Matters Arising by Rexyl(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
dmalam: no sentiment bro, our past leaders had issues too--Our current president can only be likened to Shagari..

our president is full of words witout action, whr is d determination? pls show me i cant see it

... but he is just trying sha... with his steady achievements in national security, agriculture, electricity. economic growth. Though many other components are yet to be looked into for the necessary attention some of his promises in the years back seem to be receiving attention. We all know much still needs to be done.

3 Likes

Re: National Dialogue/Conference (Nairaland Committee) -Matters Arising by amakenny: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
CROWÉ: The national conference won't work because even if the states reject certain terms they cannot secede. The American and German states had to be listened to because they were joining their respective nations on their own accord and could refuse to join if they didn't like the terms, here if the south says there must be state police and the north refuse the south cannot leave and forcing the issue will just turn it into a fight. There are many things the respective regions do not agree on, federalism is suppose to fix that but ours has been hijacked and deceiving the fools in senate is the only way to fix it. This dialogue will not make any headway, still I am curious to see how it unfolds.
Today it has unfolded. Jonathan said the National Assembly overpopulated by mallams through excess number of states shall approve or reject the utcome of the cnference. The scam continues.
Re: National Dialogue/Conference (Nairaland Committee) -Matters Arising by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:09am On Nov 14, 2013
amakenny: Today it has unfolded. Jonathan said the National Assembly overpopulated by mallams through excess number of states shall approve or reject the utcome of the cnference. The scam continues.

Oh my word! shocked
Can you share the source of that statement please!
I wan see am with my korokoro eye! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) / Bayelsa APC Primary Ends In A Deadlock, Oshiomhole Escapes / Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.