Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? (31702 Views)

What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? / Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? / If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by UyiIredia(m): 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
I like that I'm a well-born human.
I like that I am a free-thinker especially as regards religion.
I like that I am taking baby steps towards being a responsible husband and father.
I like that I am quite level-headed and stoic.
I like that I prefer dull or plain colors, but try out a few bright colors.
I like that I am okay. Not handsome as such, and not ugly, just okay.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by SaintChukz(m): 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
seribroo56: Abeg correct urself first
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by SaintChukz(m): 11:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
seribroo56: Abeg correct urself first
Half a brain would tell you that was a typo and i didn't intentionally do it. But you were just too silly and sarcastic to realize that. (I'M NOT BEING INSULTIVE).
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by mspee(f): 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
God I thank dee for my Head "King Edward" ¤wink*
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by momove4real25(f): 11:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
My nipples, personality
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 11, 2013
Ma sense of humour and the privilege of being me

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 11, 2013
hmm
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by ATMCARD2(m): 12:13am On Oct 11, 2013
Ma handsmenez,character,job and attires.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by trolling(m): 12:20am On Oct 11, 2013
bravolyk:

u must be very ugly,ur face alone nah blue film
I don't pride myself in my apperance even Christ when he was on earth was the ugliest man.. spiritual beauty is what counts
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Youngmon3Y(m): 12:21am On Oct 11, 2013
mi kul nature plux die hard and a hardcore hustla,as hustla neva say no!!
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by shaneroberts26: 12:21am On Oct 11, 2013
Saint Chukz: Despite all these you have mentioned, i still won't regard you as a nerd or even close to one. Do you know why?
You tell me.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 11, 2013
I like my sense of humour nd always smiling admist every pain nd fraustratn in my lyf. I lyk 2show my real self cause it earnd me d rite frnds nd helpd me 2knw those dat lovd me 4 who i am (i hate pretence)
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by cherriex(f): 12:29am On Oct 11, 2013
I love my sense of humour,my intellegence and sense of reasoning,I love my ever standing round sculpted breast dat keep even girls in awe,my shape nd face are lovely and way I speak is outstanding,love basically everything abt me nd also my sympathetic nd understandin nature.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by vizboy(m): 12:32am On Oct 11, 2013
ok I don comment
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by mariong(m): 12:33am On Oct 11, 2013
The fact that i learn things easily.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Okwombageneral(m): 12:38am On Oct 11, 2013
my d**k
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by trolling(m): 12:38am On Oct 11, 2013
Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another. Galatians 5:26

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 11, 2013
I love that I'm a christian, even though its quite challenging sometimes

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by lawizle(m): 12:49am On Oct 11, 2013
[quote author=Coldfeet]My heart! So kind!! My eyes so beuriful! And my skin no scar stays permanent! It heals perfectly.[/quote

Let yur kind heart allow me put my "koko" in yur "below"..
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by worldman2: 12:54am On Oct 11, 2013
My Dick **
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by lonipeter(m): 1:04am On Oct 11, 2013
nadia_SA: My ikebe , figure !
Personality
I just love me

'Peeps then sighs'
The ikebe and figure is there!
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by lonipeter(m): 1:04am On Oct 11, 2013
nadia_SA: My ikebe , figure !
Personality
I just love me
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Iykemmanuel(m): 1:08am On Oct 11, 2013
I like my 6pacs, my rap skills, my great sense of humor and most of all MY HEIGHT. wink
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 11, 2013
Meh. I like that I am often overstimulated at night and the lonely silence allows me to execute my thoughts more logically undecided
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Hendrixtzee(m): 1:14am On Oct 11, 2013
Pulchire: MY Hazel eyes,its killing.
. I'd like to see dz eyes ooo!!
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by whitedove(m): 1:16am On Oct 11, 2013
I will say my ability to contribute to every subject under the sun,my wife found this very weird @ first but I realised that was actually one of the reasons she married me.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by BrightDeGea(m): 1:20am On Oct 11, 2013
I like my height, when ladies see me both young and old, they gaze and stare at me as if am something to eat, makes me feel very shy atimes
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Toks2008(m): 1:47am On Oct 11, 2013
My sincere fear of GOD and love for Christ are my greatest assets. Though people say I'm extremely good looking standing above 6feet, dark and cool but na dem talk am o

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Gov Gabriel Suswan Of Benue State Uses 47 Billion Naira To Buy Pigs / Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop / Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.