Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? (31759 Views)

What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? / Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? / If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 11, 2013
amuneke-uto:
i seem to have a gift for attracting women generally. looking at me, nothing special. but women come to me like ants to sugar. it frightens me sometimes. are there men out there who have the same gift or problem..?
On point bro! Girls always staring at me. Buh, i usually bust their bubbles cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by joelenesleek(f): 7:41am On Oct 11, 2013
lirusehn: guess u aving problem wiv reading

A very Fat Problem at that, when I read his Comment I couldn't just help but imagine hown many slaps he will receive Today from People >:

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Andykuul: 7:43am On Oct 11, 2013
I like the fact that am still a virgin @ 35yrs. My target is to die a virgin.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 7:44am On Oct 11, 2013
First of all I thank jesus for making me who I am, am wonderfully made by God both in character, spiritually, and now materially. Crowning me with a natural character not copy copy pple that don't even know themselves.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2013
What i lyk most abt myself is my innocent look! grin grin
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2013
I love the way I shiit, so nice and smooth wink
And the fact that you can use it for a butter or mayonnaisewink
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2013
I'm loyal
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Tbase2: 7:51am On Oct 11, 2013
[quote author=funkybaby]I'm going to be vain and say mi bobbi cool[/quote ]post pic naaw if you want to see it click the like button

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Tbase2: 7:54am On Oct 11, 2013
jvera: Luv ma lips so much pple diein 2 v a taste
make we seƩ if u want to see click the like button
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 11, 2013
My Character.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Tbase2: 7:56am On Oct 11, 2013
REALITY101: My pen!s.. You wanna see?
post pic if u want to see click the like button
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by DrDoGood1(m): 7:56am On Oct 11, 2013
I just like my fine face, good set of teeth n very good looking, many girls cannot stand me because of my look.

Girls just check my profile pick n you will come asking for my contact.

Gay please stay clear of me cos am not one n I don't need your fvcking money.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2013
I love my eyes most......most gals would ask,'excuse me pls,are u using contact lens?'....then am lyk,'hmm,nt really it's my eyes..'.. cheesy
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by SmashingM(f): 7:59am On Oct 11, 2013
I love my sexy eyes. It makes men give their full attention anywhere, anytime. All i need to say is "excuse me" and they're hooked wink
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by noble4d(m): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2013
I love my endurance and creativity
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 11, 2013
i m the skinnest person in the world and i love it like tht.......
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 11, 2013
Emmyk: I love my sense of humour. cheesycheesy

no one makes me laugh, than me. cheesycheesy

I love my dimple..., my eyebrows,. Bushy and lovely... my eyes,..the charming look.... I'm inlove with myself cheesycheesy

I love my good long term memory.

By the way, many ladies say my lips is my selling point. They love it. cheesy
gay urself na undecided
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by justplainpaul(m): 8:03am On Oct 11, 2013
My good looks. people refer to me as ''that fine guy weh get muscle''
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 11, 2013
I love all parts of my body because its a temple of God
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Tbase2: 8:04am On Oct 11, 2013
ignis: I lover my pointing and firm boooobs....
its killing me..
post pics if u want to see pics click the like button
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Galadimabawa: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2013
speechless kissspeechless
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by grandpoh(m): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2013
Ma intelligence nd generousity
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Adedoks(m): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2013
stinggy:
Pls i wldnt mind if u allow it kill me too
guy because of boobs u wan die abi,nawa ooh

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Libra9(m): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2013
i am an escapist,alway finding a way out in every situation..
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2013
salamoh: I lyk my way of lyf.I can stay wt diff kind of pple.And am always happy nd satisfied wt wot I hav

It's called evasion. You are running away from some serious issues in your life.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by 2scorehigh(m): 8:16am On Oct 11, 2013
I like my ability to read people's mind.

I also like my wry and weird sense of humor Which makes it very easy for me to be so imaginative.

I also like my great love for humanity and my staunch belief in the principles of live-and-let-live.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Adedoks(m): 8:17am On Oct 11, 2013
habbey99: I love myself 4 being a muslim,that's my best eva reason....
Hello fellas
JESUS told me to tel u dat he loves u

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 11, 2013
Hmmm.. I sooo love myself..
I love my self confidence..
My high self esteem..
Intelligence..
Am soo down to earth!>humble<

my physical qualities..? Well, i just love me. My eyez, lipz.. Smile, height... It goes on and on...
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Lilimax(f): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2013
I like the fact that I'm not easily offended and I find it difficult to keep malice wink.

When I was a teen, I thought it was a minus to me
but I have come to discover that it is a good attribute in me cheesy.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 11, 2013
I like my brain

I like my pointed nose

My sparkling white teeth grin

My stubborness + calmness

My legs

My ability to read pple
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by SBJoji(m): 8:27am On Oct 11, 2013
What I like most in me is dat I like my self most I.e my self centredness or rather my self esteem
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by equily(m): 8:28am On Oct 11, 2013
been a seminarian is what i like more about my self

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night / FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations / #itsonlyinnigeria Trending On Twitter (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.