Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? (31708 Views)

What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? / Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? / If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by amunekeuto: 6:39am On Oct 11, 2013
Jeremiah47: Yes ooooo check yourself out and see what you like most about your humble self. Is it your character, religion, lifestyle, looks, fasion, dreams, name it!
i seem to have a gift for attracting women generally. looking at me, nothing special. but women come to me like ants to sugar. it frightens me sometimes. are there men out there who have the same gift or problem..?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by DesChyko1(m): 6:41am On Oct 11, 2013
I can switch myself off such that nothing in my past or present can get to me. Helps me concentrate..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by MMotimo: 6:42am On Oct 11, 2013
@Topic

I have a conviction that I can achieve whatever I set my mind to do. If I can target it, it will come to pass because I will dedicate all to making it a reality

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by lirusehn(m): 6:43am On Oct 11, 2013
I love ma sense of personal worth and execessive self-esteem alongside wiv ma *i don kia face*
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by abduldope(m): 6:49am On Oct 11, 2013
my aNUS grin
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by lirusehn(m): 6:50am On Oct 11, 2013
amuneke-uto:
i seem to have a gift for attracting women generally. looking at me, nothing special. but women come to me like ants to sugar. it frightens me sometimes. are there men out there who have the same gift or problem..?
i swear bro. Yo right. I turned 2 a celibate at a point cuz i termed it as lust. It didnt work tho.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by naomij: 6:53am On Oct 11, 2013
How JESUS love me
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Cross007: 6:58am On Oct 11, 2013
Cutejay: I love everything about myself but what i love most about myself is my drive and passion to succeed.
I have lofty dreams and expectations, when the only ambition of some ladies as young as i am after graduation is to get married to a very rich man and have kids.
I see beyond today.
Na ur type dem dey carry do blood money!! U are going to school and instead of dreaming about being a rich woman u just wish to marry a rich man...lazy geh e go soon clear u for eye
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 11, 2013
My lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by lirusehn(m): 7:05am On Oct 11, 2013
Cross007: Na ur type dem dey carry do blood money!! U are going to school and instead of dreaming about being a rich woman u just wish to marry a rich man...lazy geh e go soon clear u for eye
guess u aving problem wiv reading

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by sammydee517(m): 7:08am On Oct 11, 2013
P@lesa:
I love my body especially my butt its nicely shaped grin
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Cross007: 7:09am On Oct 11, 2013
lirusehn: guess u ave a prob wiv reading
COw
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by kazyhm(m): 7:12am On Oct 11, 2013
I iyk d colour of my skin, my moderate height, ppl xpecialy female complain abt hw I gaze @ dem, I love my logical reasoning, my red lips
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Artlove(m): 7:13am On Oct 11, 2013
I love my sexy look and funny lovely talk.

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by lupey: 7:13am On Oct 11, 2013
I love my great GREAT body,and my intelligence. I'm also a fast learner,wch makes it easy 4 me to adapt anywhere I find myself. wink
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by sammydee517(m): 7:14am On Oct 11, 2013
I love that i am a shareful giver...
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Localamos(m): 7:16am On Oct 11, 2013
Odd as it may seem, I love my dark side!

The unassuming, indulgent traits. it's part of me and I love it …the most.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by alexandakin(m): 7:21am On Oct 11, 2013
I love my hair colour
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by ATMC(f): 7:22am On Oct 11, 2013
my simplicity wink
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 11, 2013
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ disc
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by alons: 7:26am On Oct 11, 2013
Me, my own is i like my believe da am d only person who can do what i can do.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Anthony0094(m): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2013
Austeenx: Okay, my turn: I DON'T GIVE A FÜÇK.
wat z dz 1 talking?
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Anthony0094(m): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2013
Austeenx: Okay, my turn: I DON'T GIVE A FÜÇK.
wat z dz 1 talking?
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Gen2jaynee: 7:27am On Oct 11, 2013
i dont envy other girls, though i admire dem, bt d best abt me, i am contented, i prefer being diff rather dan being like others............. wat other girls do dnt freak me!
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 11, 2013
lupey: I love my great GREAT body,and my intelligence. I'm also a fast learner,wch makes it easy 4 me to adapt anywhere I find myself. wink

Lies lies lies 
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by hekto: 7:33am On Oct 11, 2013
i like the fact dat i belv in 1 JAHH
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Audukaya: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2013
i love my carefulness and carelessness.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by click1: 7:37am On Oct 11, 2013
smileyi love my smile
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 11, 2013
Cross007: Na ur type dem dey carry do blood money!! U are going to school and instead of dreaming about being a rich woman u just wish to marry a rich man...lazy geh e go soon clear u for eye
Now I know why you are still in a fixed spot at your old age it's cuz you lack comprehension.
Who told you I am still in school? So many empty heads on nairaland-if you can't read and comprehend my post then you need adult education or better still go back to primary 1.
Dont quote me anywhere on this forum again you are too unintelligent for me to exchange banters with.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by salamoh(f): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2013
I lyk my way of lyf.I can stay wt diff kind of pple.And am always happy nd satisfied wt wot I hav

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre / Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop / Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.