Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. (2971 Views)

Why Children Of Rich People Dont Go Missing? / Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) / After 1+ Years, She Want To Come Back But I Felt Nothing For Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2013
Debrief08,

I noticed yesterday you deactivated your profile after Maclantunji booed your post. Ok sorry, I will deal with him when I have time, trust me. Please come back, biko, ejo, please. Some people really like your posts and ideas and values so dont disappoint those people.

Ok thanks, da alu, e se! Abeg beg debrief o.

https://www.nairaland.com/1468761/entertain-guest-food

1 Like

Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by pickabeau1: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
me sef join dey beg...

It is well... debrief
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by bukatyne(f): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
Please come back

Learn to ignore some people
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by bukatyne(f): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
pickabeau1: me sef join dey beg...

It is well... debrief

Where is biolabee? abi you don deactivate am? angry
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
How do they do this deactivation stuff sef? I don't like it jor.
Now, debrief is inactive. cry. She is one woman I love reading from. Very articulate and real.
Debrief, if you are reading this, please come back. I really do miss you.

1 Like

Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by pickabeau1: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
bukatyne:

abi you don deactivate am? angry

Temporarily out of service...No reception cheesy cheesy
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
Really
This is serious o!

But come to think of it, lets let her be. She needs her rest.
When she is up to it, she can login again.

Deb, I know u r going tru this as a guest maybe. Our prayers r for u.
And we love u 2.

First it was jidegal (still miss her), now deb( will def miss her) who come remain again?
Where is that activate abi deactivating buttom sef.
Lots of pple I used to see their posts hv quietly left nairaland.

Biolabee is pickabeau now.
He has found another love
BB, what is d meaning of that name?
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by kreamidiva(f): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
Debrief,

How are you today? I hope u're well. I just want to use this medium to ask you to forgive and forget whoever has made you hit the activation button. Pls ma,forgive him.

Your motherly advice comes in handy when followed like twitter.

Finally my sister,come back and give us advice osiso!

Love you plennie,

Kreami.
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by ifyalways(f): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
@OP, you want to create unnecessary drama by involving Mac in this. Debrief is an adult and capable of making her own decisions so I believe her deciding to deactivate her profile her was her choice. I think Mac's an inverted priiick though- personal opinion.
Debrief,All the best in everything you do. Get strong soon.
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by deols(f): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
awww.

unfortunately, she can not reactivate. she'll have to take another name.

I'd really like that she comes back. she is one of the reasons many come on here.
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
ifyalways: @OP, you want to create unnecessary drama by involving Mac in this. Debrief is an adult and capable of making her own decisions so I believe her deciding to deactivate her profile her was her choice. I think Mac's an inverted priiick though- personal opinion.
Debrief,All the best in everything you do. Get strong soon.

The intent was not to create drama. It was just an observation so please stop making assumptions.

Debrief, all your fans are asking you to come back. If its not possible to reactivate, then you can take a new moniker like Debrief007. We will know its you.

2 Likes

Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
Drama queen. Abeg go and sit somewhere let me see road
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by Abbey2sam(m): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
Can you reactivate after deactivation ?
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by Afam4eva(m): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
Abbey2sam: Can you reactivate after deactivation ?
No. Once you deactivate, it's final.
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by armyofone(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
Naija thing is always One Way.

Bill Gate's Microsoft gave us Do and Undo button grin, imagine writing a paper without the undo button.
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by Afam4eva(m): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
armyofone: Naija thing is always One Way.

Bill Gate's Microsoft gave us Do and Undo button grin, imagine writing a paper without the undo button.
If you type a word document and instead of saving it, you close the window, can you undo it?
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by armyofone(m): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
grin
deactivation should come with activation button but anyways....

Afam4eva:
If you type a word document and instead of saving it, you close the window, can you undo it?
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by breathing(f): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
Yes, when next you open word, you would find that a copy was preserved for you by the right, still asking if you want to save or discard.

1 Like

Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by greatgod2012(f): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Personally, i dislike this deactivation of account that is irreversable idea.
Anyway................
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by greatgod2012(f): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
Debrief's posts are such that many lessons can be learnt from, even if she doesnt feel like posting on NL again, and her posts are still intact, many people would still be able to learn from the posts, anyways.....
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by sholay2011(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
*follows thread with the hope that Debrief responds wiv her new moniker*
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by pickabeau1: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
The problem with deactivation is that they are tagged with a generic Nobody so her posts cannot be identified again

I would have thought the moniker will be intact though you can't log in again

greatgod2012: Debrief's posts are such that many lessons can be learnt from, even if she doesnt feel like posting on NL again, and her posts are still intact, many people would still be able to learn from the posts, anyways.....
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by greatgod2012(f): 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
It was jidegirl, now Debrief, maybe i will be the next.
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by greatgod2012(f): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
pickabeau1: The problem with deactivation is that they are tagged with a generic Nobody so her posts cannot be identified again

since its nobody, its untraceable, and thats what i dont like.
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by bellong: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
pickabeau1: The problem with deactivation is that they are tagged with a generic Nobody so her posts cannot be identified again

The programmer didn't complete his work. You can still identify the nobody if nobody's comment was quoted. The quoted comment still retain the original ID... More work for the programmer.
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by sholay2011(m): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
greatgod2012: It was jidegirl, now Debrief, maybe i will be the next.
undecided undecided angry
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by pickabeau1: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
bellong:

The programmer didn't complete his work. You can still identify the nobody if nobody's comment was quoted. The quoted comment still retain the original ID... More work for the programmer.
greatgod2012:

since its nobody, its untraceable, and thats what i dont like.

It's funny the implementation
Even facebook will deactivate the moniker but posts will be grayed out

NL's own is pure oblivion
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by onegig(m): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
bellong:

The programmer can't do more than that.

Quotes are like written words.
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by zaimeg: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
Maybe people will start quoting monikers for posterity sake. That way, we can see important posts in the future.
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by soulglo: 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
pickabeau1:

It's funny the implementation
Even facebook will deactivate the moniker but posts will be grayed out

NL's own is pure oblivion

And you can always reactivate your facebook account after deactivating
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by pickabeau1: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
soul_glo:

cool... did not know that

rushes off to deactivate the almost dead fb account
#facebookisdead angry grin
Re: Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. by Tinkybabe(f): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
soul_glo:

I think the pressure mounted on Seun on the introduction of the "deactivate" button got to him and so he decided to cast all deactivators into oblivion grin

Personally,I don't like the whole deactivation process. sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mature folks, I Need Your Opinion(update) / Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found / Doctors Butchered My Wife To Death In Lagos- Portuguese Hubby Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.