Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : (15383 Views)

7 Messages You Can Pass To Your Partner With A Kiss / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by beauteous(f): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2008
origina9ja:

ohh
send me a sweet 1 as a friend
as a friend
as a friend
as a friend
as a friend
as a friend
as a friend
before nairalander go begin another storyy
ROTFLMAO
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by origina9ja(f): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2008
@beauteous
wag1
if i kno say as a friend now b4 nairalander go begin chat sumthing else grin
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by prizeless(m): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2008
i'd simply say,

i thot of u makes me spin slowly in the air[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by Uby40(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2008
@ origina9ja

How have u been coping with the hussles of life?
i'm sure u'd noticed my absence since Wednesday last week.
i made a trip to Warri to go see my lovely Mom,
i really missed her,and its really be an age since we saw.
i'm oping my absence hasnt dampen our frndship.
i'll be looking out for ur reply on htis. Cheers.
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by origina9ja(f): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2008
Uby40:

@ origina9ja

How have u been coping with the hussles of life?
i'm sure u'd noticed my absence since Wednesday last week.
i made a trip to Warri to go see my lovely Mom,
i really missed her,and its really be an age since we saw.
i'm oping my absence hasnt dampen our frndship.
i'll be looking out for your reply on htis. Cheers.

wag1 bbe
i'm gd thankx
i had da feelin u travel nd kinda pray 4 u i think
lol hw ws ur mama nd hw life wif u
.x
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by Uby40(m): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2008
origina9ja:

wag1 bbe
i'm gd thankx
i had da feelin u travel nd kind of pray for you i think
lol hw ws your mama nd hw life with u
.x

life is double cool with me. i feel more at rest, knowing lovely frnds like u still wish me well.
my mom is hale and hearty.
i wont mind chatting with u on some chat engine
lets hook up on yahoo.
kindly add me.
mac_prettie@yahoo.com
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by kufreabasi(m): 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2008
hadiza30, pls kindly tell me that your boyfriend is out of town and that you've miss him for so long a time and that you dont know the kind of 'missing you message' you ought to have sent to him.then i will help you out.
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by origina9ja(f): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2008
sorri 4 late reply
i dnt do yhoo undecided
do u hav msn coz i think it more easier
i aint chat on yahoo in 4 years
do u wnt me 2 sign up 4 it
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by origina9ja(f): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2008
Uby40:

life is double cool with me. i feel more at rest, knowing lovely frnds like u still wish me well.
my mom is hale and hearty.
i wont mind chatting with u on some chat engine
lets hook up on yahoo.
kindly add me.
mac_prettie@yahoo.com

re u still dere
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by Uby40(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2008
@ origina9ja

i'm so sorry i didnt reply u on time. i had so much job on my desk,so i had to log out to enable me face my task,and couple with the fact dat my laptop's battery has been low all night.
i'm thru,with all thats bin waiting for me since last week.
dont u think it wd be more comfortable for us to talk on fone? i', ok with the msn chat-thing, but its a website i am not so used to. i surf only yahoo,and skype, if i want to chat. kindly buzz me or drop me a text,and i'll really appreciate it.

wilfred
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by origina9ja(f): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2008
Uby40:

@ origina9ja

i'm so sorry i didnt reply u on time. i had so much job on my desk,so i had to log out to enable me face my task,and couple with the fact that my laptop's battery has been low all night.
i'm through,with all thats bin waiting for me since last week.
don't u think it wd be more comfortable for us to talk on phone? i', ok with the msn chat-thing, but its a website i am not so used to. i surf only yahoo,and skype, if i want to chat. kindly buzz me or drop me a text,and i'll really appreciate it.

wilfred

okay
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by chistiana(f): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2008
wen i saw u taking ur bath this morning
u look so sexy, so devine,
ur dick looks so perfect and so big
my heart started singing this new sweet song
nhh WHO LET THE DOG OUT.
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by origina9ja(f): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2008
chistiana:

when i saw u taking your bath this morning
your privates looks so perfect and so big
nhh WHO LET THE DOG OUT.

luv dat gal
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by Uby40(m): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2008
such BIG DOG cud make u stay away from going to work on a rainy day.
such BIG DOG cud also make u daydream all day work
such BIG DOG cud make u dance to no music

so be careful the way to diss a BIG DOG
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by greatmic(m): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2008
Check this site: sms4everybody(.)(.)com
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by chistiana(f): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2008
it scared me to death. cool cool cool cool
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by hadiza30(f): 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2008
grin grin grin
chistiana:

when i saw u taking your bath this morning
your privates looks so perfect and so big
nhh WHO LET THE DOG OUT.
hahahahahahahah if u tell him this be sure he will not leave for work on that morning
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by COOLWATER(m): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2008
sweet text na!! abi wetin sweet pass sweet text ok just kidding

"i love u"[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] is sweetest
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by vivaladiva(f): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2008
babes u know how uve been naggin me to get my unemployed, fat lazy arse off your couch, right now am at the job center
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by benlegacy(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2009
@poster
Have dis
I just want you to know that no matter what you do,and no matter where you go,my love follows you. I'm there in
all you do, and I'm always proud of you!
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by benlegacy(m): 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2009
Few people come into our lives and make everything shine,but you're one of those rare and splendid jewels who makes the whole world bright.When I was sad, you made me smile.When I was alone and blue,you were there for me,and you made me feel strong enough to accomplish anything.Because I appreciate the many things you do,more than words could say,I'm sending you the Candle of Love,and hoping you receive many blessings from above.
Please send the candle of love to someone who has touched your life,and keep the flame of love burning bright.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) / Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? / If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.