Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids (47845 Views)

Yul Edochie Attacked By Robbers In Enugu (photo) / I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. / Photos : Yul Edochie Exposes Homosexual Chasing Him For S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
not up to...
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2013

Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Lilimax(f): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
joeydozzy: What's with people and that kind of schoolbag

Isn't it too much for kids
Not at all smiley
These are moderate If I may say undecided

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Jbluv55(m): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
joeydozzy: What's with people and that kind of schoolbag

Isn't it too much for kids
Ada Nri1:
But I don't understand going to school with such bags. Isn't it meant for holiday travels? undecided
the_ripper3:
What's up with that travelling bag used as school bag ? Is dat what trends these days?

Lilimax: Not at all smiley
These are moderate If I may say undecided
I go wt Lilimax If you r a parent or you have junior ones as little as these kids then you would know that they r bin drilled properly in some schools n even get to hav mini laptops hence buying them those same usual bags that would get torn on tym(due to notebooks&textbooks&laptop) wouldn't make so much sense in the long run. These ones can be used over the years.wink

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by 3ace(m): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
Na only d car me I see o. Is that not crosstour, OP?
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by switdil(f): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
otijah: Later he go enter stage dey press somebody gf bobby, dey kiss and romance d chic, after he go come to his wife. Who says acting is nt my calling, God punish devil
Calm down o
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Jensenelizz(m): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
Agrika: Oh Lawd!!! he is already taken, good-bye cruel world, *about to drink rat poison*
abeg try remain sum for other mumu chicks wey go lyk to join u ooo....,.lol

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by MissyB3(f): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
vislabraye:

@least U can go for Pawpaw ( Osita Ihenme )
shocked Banned! angry
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by mspee(f): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
He's married? embarassed cry cry

Them don scatter my dream. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nice Kids! teach dem d ways of God and never thought of Divorce- either of u

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dats nt travelln bags plz is a new style schoolbag.
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Airforce1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
Khalessi: Anyone that says his wife is pretty is a LIAR! undecided

Spongeback undecided

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by lilmax(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lilimax: Cute kids
angry
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by deluckiest(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
Buoyantic: Abeg who get Nokia charger here

since no one fit borrow u, abeg hit computer villa e boku there!
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Jbluv55(m): 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ruthieberry: Luvly kids...neva knew Yul wz married though
Most of us didn't know because ppl that actually make good news don't make noise rather its always "empty barrels that make the loudest noises"(which is a pity because we Nigerians get to only usually know & comment on those that r crazy Abt bin @ the spot-light)

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Cestmoi1(f): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
Never knew he had kids talkless of being married.Lovely family.
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by adultdesigner: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
but pls just asking,what is yul? Meanwhile i need that bokoharam rat disposal,is it howmuch pls......
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Jbluv55(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Agrika: Oh Lawd!!! he is already taken, good-bye cruel world, *about to drink rat poison*
Pls don't coz Nigeria still has single, caring&handsome guys but maybe not as rich (unless that's ur main priority). I fall into this category if you r a "good-to-go" lady. grin wink
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by DrAbbey1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
It is kinda funny. You see a man and his wife in a picture. You see beautiful kids. And you conclude that he is responsible and happily married. I'm not hating, in fact I love it but stop painting one in the light of a saint because of these.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Lilimax(f): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
lil max: angry
grin
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Lilimax(f): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
Jbluv55:

I go wt Lilimax If you r a parent or you have junior ones as little as these kids then you would know that they r bin drilled properly in some schools n even get to hav mini laptops hence buying them those same usual bags that would get torn on tym(due to notebooks&textbooks&laptop) wouldn't make so much sense in the long run. These ones can be used over the years.wink
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
Wooow front page? Thanks mods
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lol why are y'all emphasizing on the bag, it's a regular backpack. The kids are just adding swag to it. That ain't travelers bag y'all.
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by emmabest2000(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lovely kids
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by lilmax(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lilimax: grin
angry we nid to talk
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Jbluv55(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
Khalessi: Anyone that says his wife is pretty is a LIAR! undecided
Are you back so fast? Thot you would take a long vacation grin.
I bet you r prettier but you c "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" and "one man's poison is another man's sweet wine" so it don't matter in the long run dear.
And apart from that there r plenty of other beautiful places a man loves to visit on a lady's body (www.nairaland.com/1466146/x-everything-stella-damasus-aboderin) than just the lady's face you knowwink
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
maskid: mschteeewwww!!!!
stop hating! It makes u look older than ur age?
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Mercyu1(f): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
3ace: I recommend this; very effective and you won't damage our sense of smell.
Hahahaha.....I can't bliv these.U want her 2 die?U shuld be begging her
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
wow!!! so he's married? I was here crushing ,nat knowing He's someone Else'
kudos to him lovely family
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
otijah: Later he go enter stage dey press somebody gf bobby, dey kiss and romance d chic, after he go come to his wife. Who says acting is nt my calling, God punish devil
lolz! Am looking forward 2 see u in movies
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Who is that? undecided
Airforce1:

Spongeback undecided

grin cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
nyere84: So he is married??

This guy makes me wet my pant.
hehehheeh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) / Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.