Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids (47855 Views)

Yul Edochie Attacked By Robbers In Enugu (photo) / I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. / Photos : Yul Edochie Exposes Homosexual Chasing Him For S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Mansion26(m): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
I feel good to see happyly marries couples with there kids. God bless Yul and family.
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nicepoker(m): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
Agrika: Oh Lawd!!! he is already taken, good-bye cruel world, *about to drink rat poison*
pls do just that
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nicepoker(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
nyere84: So he is married??

This guy makes me wet my pant.
at ur age u stil de wet pant
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by henrimoto(m): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
Policewoman: Nice. Keep it up.

JIM IYKE you don see say your junior don marry get pikins. Dey there dey form nigga.
hahahahahaha.., abeg wetin jim iyke do you ? you no go let the bros finishing sampling...!
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by henrimoto(m): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ruthieberry: Luvly kids...neva knew Yul wz married though
now you know..
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by henrimoto(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2013

u again! when e be say you no go give the one wey dey near you food to chop.... na person wey no need your food na him you wan wound yourself for..
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by henrimoto(m): 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
ms_pee: He's married? embarassed cry cry

Them don scatter my dream. cry cry cry cry cry cry
what is your height...? and how large or big is your back and front..? lolz. hope fit dey.
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by 3ace(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mercy-u:
Hehehe.....U are wicked.Lol
Well, I could plead to convince her for personal interest which should ONLY be related to "kpekus". Philosophy of "nothing goes for nothing"
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Chinnwa: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
lovely family
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by rinze: 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
DGood things come to moi nt js cz am lover of gd things bt I wish good to others.May God bless ur family and ur likes that strive to live a responsible life,moi very much inclusive
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Jbluv55(m): 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
ms_pee: He's married? embarassed cry cry

Them don scatter my dream. cry cry cry cry cry cry
What dream was that? Does it mean you bin asleep all this while & enjoying a dream?
Well its not too late dear, just jump right back on your lovely bed and there you r, back in dreamland. Of coz when you r done with ur dreaming, you can always com bck to gist usgrin.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by doopsy(f): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
Khalessi: Anyone that says his wife is pretty is a LIAR! undecided

Mother of dragons...loving your name..

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by mspee(f): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
henrimoto: what is your height...? and how large or big is your back and front..? lolz. hope fit dey.

Who is this one? angry undecided
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by mspee(f): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Jbluv55:
What dream was that? Does it mean you bin asleep all this while & enjoying a dream?
Well its not too late dear, just jump right back on your lovely bed and there you r, back in dreamland. Of coz when you r done with ur dreaming, you can always com bck to gist usgrin.

Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Jbluv55(m): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
ms_pee:

winkgrin
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Emmysouth49(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
Wow mr Yul I like your motion
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
Buoyantic: calabar dog
Hahahahaha.
Dear Lord, i offer my haterz to you as burnt offering. Pls roast them alive..!!
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
satellitedaisy:

U mean as in travelling bags? And you are calling someone mgbeke? embarassed
You really expect me to exchange words with you?
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by agehero13(f): 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
joeydozzy: What's with people and that kind of schoolbag

Isn't it too much for kids
i wonder o, i so much hate that schoolbag
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by lepasharon(f): 2:29am On Oct 09, 2013
I dont like him undecided

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 09, 2013
Sylvyangel: Nollywood actor Yul edochie shares lovely pictures of his kids.
Arent they jst adorable?
See pic after the cut

My people can make pretty babies wallahi
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by vislabraye(m): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2013
Missy_B:
shocked Banned! angry

I personally know Pawpaw. He's a good guy.
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by blessedindeed: 9:32am On Oct 09, 2013

pls for once learn to appreciate good things and goodies flows to you.
if you thinks yours is the best pls flaunt it sharp sharp we want to see.
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by pweetymama(f): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2013

the school books given to kids by most school is usually long and wide,thereby not fitting into smaller school bags and if they carry a big school bag on their backs at dis age,it looks bigger than them.thats why parents get that kinda school bags for their kids.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
nyere84: Hahahahaha.
Dear Lord, i offer my haterz to you as burnt offering. Pls roast them alive..!!
automatically I consider you a calabar witchcraft
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by justplainpaul(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
Op, hw this one go take help u for life? abeg help yourself, help your parents because u no get work.
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by justplainpaul(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lilimax: Not at all smiley
These are moderate If I may say undecided
Na that kind bags your children dey use for schl, ba? your children dey sell books?
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
justplainpaul: Op, hw this one go take help u for life? abeg help yourself, help your parents because u no get work.
it is not a must 2 comment, u no get work? what are u even doing on nairaland go and help urself and ur parents. Olodo
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by justplainpaul(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2013

This one na ashewo 10k. see as her legs dey shapeless. dey there dey form crude. when u reach 50 without husband na him your brain go tell u make u turn prude.
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by IYANGBALI: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
Missy_B: Dude has kids? shocked shocked
There goes my hope of getting married to him. Fine thing! cheesy
I'm available honey

Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by joeboy4reel(m): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
Khalessi: Anyone that says his wife is pretty is a LIAR! undecided

I smell jealousy here
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by IYANGBALI: 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2013

no wonder at 43 you never marry,who go marry old mama wey dey piss for body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts / Duncan Mighty Involved In An Accident, Pictured In Hospital Bed / Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.