Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids (47854 Views)

Yul Edochie Attacked By Robbers In Enugu (photo) / I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. / Photos : Yul Edochie Exposes Homosexual Chasing Him For S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2013
justplainpaul: This one na ashewo 10k. see as her legs dey shapeless. dey there dey form crude. when u reach 50 without husband na him your brain go tell u make u turn prude.
Coming from a son of a retired ashweo, i really understand ur frustation.
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
IYA NGBALI: no wonder at 43 you never marry,who go marry old mama wey dey piss for body
As for you, we shall meet again. Ekwensu.!!
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by justplainpaul(m): 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
nyere84:
I don talk my mind and u no fit change am. if e too vex u, go use high tension wire do Tarzan stunt.
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Chidizzy(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2015
What's with people and that kind of schoolbag

Isn't it too much for kids

Hence the trolley
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Newtonianisaac(m): 12:15am On Apr 18, 2016
lucrownt:
Wetin concern me...
But why are you always like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts / Duncan Mighty Involved In An Accident, Pictured In Hospital Bed / Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.