Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids (47944 Views)

Yul Edochie Attacked By Robbers In Enugu (photo) / I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. / Photos : Yul Edochie Exposes Homosexual Chasing Him For S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by browneyes7(f): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
Luvly family!happy family!!! wink
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
3ace: Na only d car me I see o. Is that not crosstour, OP?
whats that?
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by premlove(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
He is just intelligent like his father pete edochie

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
lil max: angry we nid to talk
lwkm serious talk oo
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by stitcheD(m): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
nyere84: So he is married??

This guy makes me wet my pant.
Damn girl!!!! grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
D small girl is d wife. D smal boy on red shoe is yul while d oda black boy is pete edochie in d making. My judgement and it overrules.
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2013

calabar dog
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by nerodenero: 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
otijah: Later he go enter stage dey press somebody gf bobby, dey kiss and romance d chic, after he go come to his wife. Who says acting is nt my calling, God punish devil
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by stitcheD(m): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
CoxyB: wow!!! so he's married? I was here crushing ,nat knowing He's someone Else'
kudos to him lovely family
I must tell daddy cry
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by 3ace(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mercy-u:
Hahahaha.....I can't bliv these.U want her 2 die?U shuld be begging her
My sister, we are too many in this country. I'm afraid with the way we are going, we might soon overtake USA. The lesser the population for us, the better. grin
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by lilmax(m): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sylvyangel: lwkm serious talk oo
yes o like seriously
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by 3ace(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sylvyangel: whats that?
Honda crosstour, I love dat car die.
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Lilimax(f): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
lil max: angry we nid to talk
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Lilimax(f): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sylvyangel: lwkm serious talk oo
Sis, do have a good laugh grin
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by otijah(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sylvyangel: lolz! Am looking forward 2 see u in movies
dnt worry am already acting its just a matter of time, b4 I start dealing with the girls
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lilimax: Sis, do have a good laugh grin
is this coincidence or one of u did it on purpose?
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
joeydozzy: What's with people and that kind of schoolbag

Isn't it too much for kids
lol! You go fear travelling bag na! grin
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by jeok(m): 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
joeydozzy: What's with people and that kind of schoolbag

Isn't it too much for kids
why are you HATING on the little kids?fancy-kid-bag-hater!.........lol
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Jbluv55(m): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dr.Abbey:
It is kinda funny. You see a man and his wife in a picture. You see beautiful kids. And you conclude that he is responsible and happily married. I'm not hating, in fact I love it but stop painting one in the light of a saint because of these.
Even the tongue and the teeth are not always happy with themselves but they remain together, broda, For better for worse.....so why not let's just be happy for them or wud you rather they spread their dirty linen in public?
Moreso if the wife ffs the kind of tips on this thread(www.nairaland.com/1466146/x-everything-stella-damasus-aboderin#18588454), I don't think they'll have so much problems or what do you think?
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by mamagee3(f): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
I didn't even know he was married not to talk of having kids...

His kids are lovely and his wife looks just like him, lol
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Mercyu1(f): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
3ace: My sister, we are too many in this country. I'm afraid with the way we are going, we might soon overtake USA. The lesser the population for us, the better. grin
Hehehe.....U are wicked.Lol
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by underscore: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2013

Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Lilimax(f): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sylvyangel: is this coincidence or one of u did it on purpose?
I just noticed that someone is bearing a name similar to mine cheesy
What a coincidence
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by kflexxy(m): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
That nice of him..
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by neequay(f): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
Beht y? am new here and i get greeted with this news *sobbing*.
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by brosdoncome(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2013

Hw him no go make u wet wen u b grade Z ashewo...no wonder spotting waves wan kill ur laps lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
neequay: Beht y? am new here and i get greeted with this news *sobbing*.
soo sorry dear dats a big blow 2 most of us bt wat can we do, d deed has been done lets jst accept it and move on wit our lives
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by chucky234(m): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
Missy_B: Dude has kids? shocked shocked
There goes my hope of getting married to him. Fine thing! cheesy
Hmmm another heart don break kpatakpata, thank God say na only you break your heart.
Take heart you hear,e go heal small small.
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by chucky234(m): 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
neequay: Beht y? am new here and i get greeted with this news *sobbing*.
Bad market.
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Steezz(m): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
brosdoncome:

Hw him no go make u wet wen u b grade Z ashewo...no wonder spotting waves wan kill ur laps lipsrsealed undecided
Lmao!! Dude chillax grin
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by satellitedaisy: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ada Nri1: His wife has long limbs, tall woman. Her make u is a lil bit ngbeke~ish lipsrsealed

His children are so cute kiss
But I don't understand going to school with such bags. Isn't it meant for holiday travels? undecided

U mean as in travelling bags? And you are calling someone mgbeke? embarassed
Re: Yul Edochie Shares Picture Of His Kids by Berrywall: 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes / Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts / Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.