Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

The Habbit Of Confessions..:negative Or Positive - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Habbit Of Confessions..:negative Or Positive (983 Views)

Mmia Faan Stealing Habbit / Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid / Secret Confessions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Habbit Of Confessions..:negative Or Positive by xtraordinariguy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Its has dawn my mind that words are the most powerful tools God has given to us humans..but many are ignorant of this fact..they just tend to confess wrongly and negatively of all their doings..words like..I mtired of this marriage,I m tired of this business..nawa I m sick..and many other negative confessions..and no matter their efforts it looks lik dey aren't doin anything cos their words are holding them back..we make more negative confessions than positive..in our daily involvements and activities..when you speak negative about your business,family,investments,friends or what have you that particular area would hardly benefit you..be careful with your words and confession they might get you into trouble

Tips
Always be positive about yourself:tell your environment,your business and family the best words always..even in tough situations stay positive
Be optimistic
Stop cursing people around you or what you do
Commit your endeavour into Gods hands give him what is his
Be in the company of those who are always positive,and encouraging
Avoid gossips and discouragers
Spend time on the right information,avoid assumption..you can add yours..pls let's always stay positive
See you at the top..cheers..front page plks moderators

Re: The Habbit Of Confessions..:negative Or Positive by vaniesexy: 6:19am On Oct 09, 2013
Wow i read dis piece dis mornin n hv confess positively,nice one

(1) (Reply)

How A Nairalander Lost A #1,000 Note From His Pocket!! / Open Letter To All Those Insulting Moderators / Ebola! Liberia Suspends Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.