Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Secret Confessions - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Secret Confessions (6253 Views)

The Habbit Of Confessions..:negative Or Positive / Lets Have Your CONFESSIONS Here! / Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Confessions by olunifemi(f): 11:58am On Dec 15, 2006
Any secret you've been harbouring you want to confess? Say it oout here and be free from thaty sin next year, no matter what it is.i start,
i confess i can't find a man to go 10 rounds with me.
i confess i need more than am getting
i confess that there are men in mars that is y earthly women r never satisfied
i confess that mama's cooking is really the best
Re: Secret Confessions by LuciferFan(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2006
I confess that you are a NIgerian! grin
Re: Secret Confessions by olunifemi(f): 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2006
i confess i once bangd my aunt's husband.it wasnt my fault really just dt he couldnt take his eyes off my big boobs.
so he said.
Re: Secret Confessions by yemmydavid(m): 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2006
i confess that i av a crush on u olunifemi[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Secret Confessions by LuciferFan(m): 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2006
yemmydavid:

Just ask her if she has any aunt of hers that you can marry then she would bang you and throw her bigs boobs at you like a punching bag. You better go to Ojuelegba at night and pick babe there, looking for a free bang.
Re: Secret Confessions by yemmydavid(m): 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2006
i prefer her that way
Re: Secret Confessions by olunifemi(f): 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2006
yemmydavid:

i wont mind o o.r u gd at digging it?
Lucifer:

Just ask her if she has any aunt of hers that you can marry then she would bang you and throw her bigs boobs at you like a punching bag. You better go to Ojuelegba at night and pick babe there, looking for a free bang.
wht's ur stress?
Re: Secret Confessions by yemmydavid(m): 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2006
a trial will convince/confuse u
Re: Secret Confessions by frankiriri(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2007
If I say it then it wont be secret
Re: Secret Confessions by tenor(m): 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2007
frankiriri:

If I say it then it wont be secret
/quote] That's why its called a confession. YOu confess secrets! As for me I've got no secrets. My life is an open book for those that really know me. Somehow!
Re: Secret Confessions by OpeLovely(f): 3:08am On Feb 03, 2007
That i have funny dreams about Usher and me!!!!!
Re: Secret Confessions by Aroro(m): 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2007
Hi guys at last i can speak with some people about this subject.
Ok, here is the story.
My sister is 19 years old now, and I'm two years older. We used to play around when we where kids, you know, grabbing my crotch while I grab hers. We never had sex but i guess we where quite young and just finding out about ourselves.

Now to present.
She is now a woman and my God, what a woman! she is slim with a body that could melt diamonds! she has got a amazing face and killer eyes, perfect 34DD breasts that defy gravity. In short she is crazy hot to die for girl and I know I like her sexually. I jerk off thinking about her all the time,

I think she would be up for sexual sexual activity, because she sometimes starts getting close and very physical, often in skimpy clothes or a Tshirt and pantys. And I find my self stopping before it goes too far, after a night out drinking she Often brings me in to her room "both of us drunk" she strips to sexy underwear asks me to join her on the bed to watch TV. Sometimes I do sit next to her in just my boxer shorts, and as usual my heart starts jumping around like mad. I get rock hard and its so obvious to her that I'm hard! She sometimes pretends not to notice and rubs against it while getting something on her bedside locker, when she does this I also find my self wanting to just take her and Bleep her silly.
But I never do. I stop my self everytime,
Now with all this I also let her see me change my clothes and let my dick slip out pretend it as a accident she seems to like it.

Now I don't think I can stop my self much longer.
I want to have sex wit her. She is by far the best looking woman I have seen in my life.
I've decided to take our lovely relationship to the next level.
Re: Secret Confessions by LadyT(f): 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2007
Aroro:

Ok, here is the story.
My sister is 19 years old now, and I'm two years older. We used to play around when we where kids, you know, grabbing my crotch while I grab hers. We never had sex but i guess we where quite young and just finding out about ourselves.

Now to present.
She is now a woman and my God, what a woman! she is slim with a body that could melt diamonds! she has got a amazing face and killer eyes, perfect 34DD breasts that defy gravity. In short she is crazy hot to die for girl and I know I like her sexually. I jerk off thinking about her all the time,

I think she would be up for sexual sexual activity, because she sometimes starts getting close and very physical, often in skimpy clothes or a Tshirt and pantys. And I find my self stopping before it goes too far, after a night out drinking she Often brings me in to her room "both of us drunk" she strips to sexy underwear asks me to join her on the bed to watch TV. Sometimes I do sit next to her in just my boxer shorts, and as usual my heart starts jumping around like mad. I get rock hard and its so obvious to her that I'm hard! She sometimes pretends not to notice and rubs against it while getting something on her bedside locker, when she does this I also find my self wanting to just take her and mess her silly.
Now with all this I also let her see me change my clothes and let my privates slip out pretend it as a accident she seems to like it.

I want to have sex wit her. She is by far the best looking woman I have seen in my life.

You need to go out more sleeping with your sister is the same as sleeping with your mother!!! Do you get it now Its wrong and you will regret it.

God save you

1 Like

Re: Secret Confessions by OmoEko1(f): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2007
Aroro:

Ok, here is the story.

Now to present.

I think she would be up for sexual sexual activity, because she sometimes starts getting close and very physical, often in skimpy clothes or a Tshirt and pantys. And I find my self stopping before it goes too far, after a night out drinking she Often brings me in to her room "both of us drunk" she strips to sexy underwear asks me to join her on the bed to watch TV. Sometimes I do sit next to her in just my boxer shorts, and as usual my heart starts jumping around like mad. I get rock hard and its so obvious to her that I'm hard! She sometimes pretends not to notice and rubs against it while getting something on her bedside locker, when she does this I also find my self wanting to just take her and mess her silly.
Now with all this I also let her see me change my clothes and let my privates slip out pretend it as a accident she seems to like it.

WTF, YOUR BOTH NEED SERIOUS DELIVERANCE
Re: Secret Confessions by theopops: 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2007
Aroro, I surely hope you are kidding? Are you that ugly that you can't attract other girls, and you have to sleep with your sister?

At 21, I know your hormones are raging. Either you get your self a girl, you move out or you give your life to Jesus. You'll regret it like hell, if you sleep with your sister.

Mehn, this is disgusting. What is happening in the 21st century?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Secret Confessions by LadyT(f): 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2007
I looked at this Aroros posts.  Look here is she your blood sister?

It dont even matter you were rasied as brother and sister your just ging to f*ck up the family.
Re: Secret Confessions by Aroro(m): 2:47am On Feb 06, 2007

I looked at this Aroros posts. Look here is she your blood sister?
It don't even matter you were rasied as brother and sister your just ging to f*ck up the family.

How will it f*ck up the family. We're happy and comfortable with the idea. Scientifically, it's safe.
Re: Secret Confessions by Damest09(f): 3:02am On Feb 06, 2007
@Aroro

Why would you post lies?. Are you that pathetic that you have to seek attention in just anyway you can. Says something here say something else in another post. Your sister is 18 somewhere and your sister was 19 somewhere and now a woman. You are seriously deluded and this shows you are an attention seeker. You've succeeded in doing that and believe me from now on i won't give your posts a second thought afterall it all pack of lies. You seriously need to take a step back and think.
Re: Secret Confessions by OmoEko1(f): 3:25am On Feb 06, 2007
Damest09:

@Aroro

Why would you post lies?. Are you that pathetic that you have to seek attention in just anyway you can. Says something here say something else in another post. Your sister is 18 somewhere and your sister was 19 somewhere and now a woman. You are seriously deluded and this shows you are an attention seeker. You've succeeded in doing that and believe me from now on i won't give your posts a second thought afterall it all pack of lies. You seriously need to take a step back and think.

abeg leave the guy alone, maybe is a loner that y he needs all this attention but u right u succeeded in getting it. i have a feeling that his one fat ugly guy that needs a friend grin grin grin
Re: Secret Confessions by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 06, 2007
Hmmm, one liar found!
Re: Secret Confessions by Olufidu(m): 5:36am On Feb 06, 2007
Whether it is true or not, this guy Aroro or whatever he calls himself needs first class deliverance package - 21 days dry fast on a secluded mountain and he must break with a basket full of raw alligator pepper!!! Chikena! angry
Re: Secret Confessions by LadyT(f): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2007
Jesu Olufidu done kill me OOOOOOO grin grin grin

Olufidu:

Whether it is true or not, this guy Aroro or whatever he calls himself needs first class deliverance package - 21 days dry fast on a secluded mountain and he must break with a basket full of raw alligator pepper!!! Chikena! angry

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!
Re: Secret Confessions by ayins: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2007
i confess dat am tall,prety with pointed nose.
Re: Secret Confessions by OmoEko1(f): 12:41am On Feb 07, 2007
Olufidu:

This shit is so freaking fun lol lol grin grin grin
Re: Secret Confessions by frankiriri(m): 3:27am On Feb 07, 2007
@ tenor
Yeah right
Re: Secret Confessions by bluenubian(f): 3:32am On Feb 07, 2007
Damest09:

@Aroro
Why would you post lies?. Are you that pathetic that you have to seek attention in just anyway you can. Says something here say something else in another post. Your sister is 18 somewhere and your sister was 19 somewhere and now a woman.
lol maybe she had a birthday the next day grin grin grin

Aroro:

We're happy and comfortable with the idea. Scientifically, it's safe.
scientifically yeah! what about psychologically and morally?, u really f^cked up man! undecided
Re: Secret Confessions by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2007
Aroro:

How will it f*ck up the family. We're happy and comfortable with the idea. Scientifically, it's safe.

I'd like to see things from your point of view,but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass!
Re: Secret Confessions by jaybaby(f): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2007
2 TIRED 2 READ shocked shocked shocked
Re: Secret Confessions by frankiriri(m): 2:23am On Feb 11, 2007
@ jaybaby
Wetin dey make u tire. the thread is just 1 page long.
confess and run along grin grin grin
Re: Secret Confessions by jaybaby(f): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2007
Confess i once set sm1 up long tym ago grin grin grin grin
Re: Secret Confessions by olunifemi(f): 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2007
frankiriri:

@ jaybaby
Wetin dey make u tire. the thread is just 1 page long.
confess and run along grin grin grin
grin
Re: Secret Confessions by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2007
I confess i love Momsy mi to death, i hate liars and just dislike some folks mere looking at them!!! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See End Time Pre-wedding Pictures That Got People Talking / How To Have Longer Sex With Any Woman Without Getting Tired / Your Star Sign And What It Says About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.