Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

How To Deal With A Job You Dont Like. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Deal With A Job You Dont Like. (9174 Views)

If You Can Do This Job, You Will Be A Great Person! / 10 Funny But Weird Job You Never Knew Exist / 10 Ways To Love A Job You Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Deal With A Job You Dont Like. by notinmege: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2013
axion: As I don enter first page on frontpage article I don blow, na me be dis? angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Deal With A Job You Dont Like. by KEHINDESML(m): 11:24am On Oct 16, 2013
Introducing the Largest Nigeria Learning and Career Community, All
Nigerian Schools (ANiS) with:

1. Students Academic Scholarship/Grant
2. Paid Internship/Work placement for students & Graduates.
3. Free Subsea Oil & Gas Exploitation Book
4. Free Health & Safety Book
5. Over 35 Professional Courses
6. Face of ANiS (Interested Nigerian male & female students should
contact apply@careerdpe.org)

7. Search for jobs, post jobs, market your services/products, meet your
colleagues and lecturers.

Join today.

www.allnigerianschools.org/community/