Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Homeland Season 3! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Homeland Season 3! (1590 Views)

Homeland Discussion Thread / Iris Season 3 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homeland Season 3! by SIRcumalot: 9:09am On Oct 09, 2013
Cray-cray cheesy
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2013
Dana has become something else since the revelation that her dad who is a soldier is now terrorist.. Why will she send her nude pics to that boy? Smh.
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2013
Kslib: Dana has become something else since the revelation that her dad who is a soldier is now terrorist.. Why will she send her nude pics to that boy? Smh.
Yea,i agree with you on this; she'll definitely end up regretting it. She pulled off her top and seny him a nude pic of her boobs while he sent her his shirtless pic. She's just plain dumb.

She knows what her family is currently going through,yet she has the audacity to send nude pics..
Its only a matter of time before The headlines read "Daughter of Soldier who bombed Langely releases nude pics online just after she tried to commit suicide".
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 11:54am On Oct 09, 2013
I haven't seen Mike and the Boy(dana's brother)--- Hope nothing happened to them.
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2013
Kslib: I haven't seen Mike and the Boy(dana's brother)--- Hope nothing happened to them.
Mike? That iddiot? Msheew.

I will rather bath in fresh poo and relax my hair with cow dung than have that idiiot on my Tv Screen.
An iddiot who cant control his joystick. Of all women,it's his friends wife that attracted him.. person..
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
Kslib:
Mike? That iddiot? Msheew.

I will rather bath in fresh poo and relax my hair with cow dung than have that idiiot on my Tv Screen.
An iddiot who cant control his joystick. Of all women,it's his friends wife that attracted him.. person..
Huh? Say what? Are you ok?

He thought Brody was dead,so he took the role of visiting The family and the kids as per their father's best friend. Its not his fault or anyone's because with time,the children got used to him,and so did the wife------ they got attracted to eachother and began a relationship.

Is there anything bad in what Mike did?
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
Kslib:
Huh? Say what? Are you ok?

He thought Brody was dead,so he took the role of visiting The family and the kids as per their father's best friend. Its not his fault or anyone's because with time,the children got used to him,and so did the wife------ they got attracted to eachother and began a relationship.

Is there anything bad in what Mike did?
There are so so many things wrong with sleeping with your best friends wife whether he was presumed dead or otherwise.
For christ's sake,it isnt just right on so so many grounds. How can one not see anything wrong in sleeping with your presumed dead friends wife? God forbid..

Yes,he was like the second dad to the kids when their father died and like an adviser to the wife but for christ he should have stayed off her goddamn pusssy and she(the wife) should have also stayed off her husband's best friend's diick.. geeez!!

There is nothing anyone can say that can justify that despicable disgusting act mike and brody's wife engaged in**spits**
Her husband was assumed dead,she had the right to mourn and move on but for christ's sake,there are millions of able diicks out there but she chose mike's and the foolish dicck headed Mike chose her pusssy out of millions..

Good lawd!! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
Kslib:
There are so so many things wrong with sleeping with your best friends wife whether he was presumed dead or otherwise.
For christ's sake,it isnt just right on so so many grounds. How can one not see anything wrong in sleeping with your presumed dead friends wife? God forbid..

Yes,he was like the second dad to the kids when their father died and like an adviser to the wife but for christ he should have stayed off her goddamn pusssy and she(the wife) should have also stayed off her husband's best friend's diick.. geeez!!

There is nothing anyone can say that can justify that despicable disgusting act mike and brody's wife engaged in**spits**
Her husband was assumed dead,she had the right to mourn and move on but for christ's sake,there are millions of able diicks out there but she chose mike's and the foolish dicck headed Mike chose her pusssy out of millions..

Good lawd!! undecided undecided
You can say whatever you like but don't forget that even Brody himself was pissed when he came back and found out but later understood and apologized to Mike for punching him.

Shut-up!! I told you to shut up cos the person affected(brody) understood,so why cant you? Are you Brody?
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
Kslib:
You can say whatever you like but don't forget that even Brody himself was pissed when he came back and found out but later understood and apologized to Mike for punching him.

Shut-up!! I told you to shut up cos the person affected(brody) understood,so why cant you? Are you Brody?
The fact that Brody understood doesnt make what they did right. I might not be Brody but that doesnt mean i can point out what i feel is wrong on all grounds.

Yes,Bordy understood just like you said but did the marriage work out again? No,it didnt! The wife tired to make it work out,she stretched herself to the the elastic limit and tried all she did to make it work but guess what? It didnt. Brody also tried please the wife and her plea but his subconscious just couldn't allow thing work out.

Thank God he had an affair with Carrie and grew to love her just thesame way she was dying for him. His wife will always be the looser cos she still loves her husband with all her being but guess what? He is now the official property of another woman. tongue tongue tongue

She should go and continue ffucking Mike since her pusssy only yearns for the odd.. Having said that; i still love her though,she's a good woman,i love her personality and everything about her. It's just that ish she did with Mike that pissed me off.

1 Like

Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Kslib:
The fact that Brody understood doesnt make what they did right. I might not be Brody but that doesnt mean i can point out what i feel is wrong on all grounds.

Yes,Bordy understood just like you said but did the marriage work out again? No,it didnt! The wife tired to make it work out,she stretched herself to the the elastic limit and tried all she did to make it work but guess what? It didnt. Brody also tried please the wife and her plea but his subconscious just couldn't allow thing work out.

Thank God he had an affair with Carrie and grew to love her just thesame way she was dying for him. His wife will always be the looser cos she still loves her husband with all her being but guess what? He is now the official property of another woman. tongue tongue tongue

She should go and continue ffucking Mike since her pusssy only yearns for the odd.. Having said that; i still love her though,she's a good woman,i love her personality and everything about her. It's just that ish she did with Mike that pissed me off.
Whatever!! You can nag from now till God knows when but that wouldn't change my stance.. Brody's wife and Mike did nothing wrong.. Shikena..
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Kslib:
Whatever!! You can nag from now till God knows when but that wouldn't change my stance.. Brody's wife and Mike did nothing wrong.. Shikena..
That's your palava and not mine because as far as the earth still rotates,and the moon still glows, what Brody's wife and Mike did was not ok atall but i've forgiven them though.. smiley smiley

Case-closed!!!
Re: Homeland Season 3! by chromatic: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
Why not change the topic to season 3..that's what you been on about?

Loool...for your long convo with yourself on this thread
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Obieem: 9:05am On Oct 10, 2013
Please where do you download this episodes from. Am still at season 3 episode 2
Re: Homeland Season 3! by ogagusps3: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Carrie is still a side chick
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
Kslib:
I understand you but you have to realize that the Department of Justice are out looking for blood---- Someone amongst the CIA who they can use as a scapegoat--- someone that will take the blame for the bombing and Saul knew they(department of justice) weren't going to rest. He knew they wanted to blame the whole CIA..

All he just did was damage control,using an already compromised carrie to put off the flames threatening to destroy the CIA. I feel for carrie but i know she'll understand. Saul used her as a burnt offering and i am sure he'll go beg her and she'll understand cos its for the good of the agency.

Too bad for carrie but Saul had no option and trust me, she'll cry,get mad and she'll later understand. She alawys does.
Just finished watching the second episode:
Looking at the bolded, i'll say you got it all wrong..lol

Although i will give you credit because just like you said, carrie cired and got mad at Saul but she didnt understand like you said. Inshort she was more than pissed with Saul----------- What do you have to say about that Mr Mind reader? tongue

Understand ko,Unilever ni..
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
Kslib:
Just finished watching the second episode:
Looking at the bolded, i'll say you got it all wrong..lol

Although i will give you credit because just like you said, carrie cired and got mad at Saul but she didnt understand like you said. Inshort she was more than pissed with Saul----------- What do you have to say about that Mr Mind reader? tongue

Understand ko,Unilever ni..
Jeez!! Why do you like jumbling and mixing things up? I know you work in a bread factory which requires that you mix flour on a daily basis, but that doesn't give you the right to use your baking skills on arguements by mixing them up, except if the oven did to your brain what it normally does to bread--- which is to heat it.. grin grin

By understand in that context,i meant that Carrie will understand in the long run. Were you expecting her to just understand in the next episode? angry
You be real jew man walahi..
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
Kslib:
Jeez!! Why do you like jumbling and mixing things up? I know you work in a bread factory which requires that you mix flour on a daily basis, but that doesn't give you the right to use your baking skills on arguements by mixing them up, except if the oven did to your brain what it normally does to bread--- which is to heat it.. grin grin

By understand in that context,i meant that Carrie will understand in the long run. Were you expecting her to just understand in the next episode? angry
You be real jew man walahi..
Hey!! Watch it!

The way you put it made it seem like she will automatically understand the next morning after crying and getting mad at Saul the previous night. She is taking too long to understand but your initial theory made it look like something she would have earlier than she's dragging it..

You get my point now? Well, i dont expect you to, because i wasn't expecting much from someone whose brain processess information at the speed of a snail divided by two.. grin grin
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
Dana has lost her virginity. Good for her.

After receiving a session over-night pounding from her boyfriend, she said "she now has a reason to live and the reason is her BF".. She said she doesnt wanna die anymore..lol

So it took her one night of sex to know how sweet life is?

Looking at the bolded, me thinks the statement was made by her pusssy and it wants to live for her bf's diick". cheesy

Who no like better thing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? / AY Calls For Experienced Beauty Queens To Feature In His 10 Days In Sun City / Must See New TV Episodes (US): They Are Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.