Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,744 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

Akpors Happy Married Life - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors Happy Married Life (876 Views)

Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? / Happy Married Life / Happy Married Life MAULAG. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpors Happy Married Life by sweetiePe(f): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
Akpors and his wife never fought for 25yrs of their mariage!!! . A friend asked him how he had managed to make it possible.
He narrated, "We went for our Honeymoon in Australia 25years ago, and while riding on a horse, my wife's horse jumped & my wife fell down. She then got up, patted the Horse's back and said 'this is your first time'.
After a while,it happened again. She patted the horse again and said 'this is your second time". The horse did it again the 3rd time, she brought out a gun and shot the horse dead.
I was so shocked and shouted at her, 'Are you crazy!!? What's wrong with you!!? Why did you kill the horse...... She gave me a grave look and said 'THIS YOUR FIRST TIME". Ever since then we have been living very happily

Lolz !!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Join the Jokes chat room for more!
Re: Akpors Happy Married Life by Xavier9ja(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
Me2u is launching on 12th oct. 2013. It the first social network with great feature. Hurry and register. Registration is free. First of it kind in africa. Www.me2u.im
Re: Akpors Happy Married Life by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:51am On Oct 09, 2013
You gat me cracking grin grin ;Nice joke

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Guy And His Choir Mistress / Things A Real Nigerian Do / Today's Naija Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.