Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? (19453 Views)

Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) / Is It Sinful To Wear Trousers As A Christian Lady? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by staintemres(m): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
I believe God Judge more of the motive for our actions more than the actions itself in some cases. And I think this is one of it
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by GentleMimi: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
mickeyIso: Don't mind the topic pls ☺☺☺☺..so I've been thinking Why men(youths nd old) in some churches wear over sized shirts,shirts four times their size nd bogus trousers? Is it a sin to wear fitted shirts and nice/skinny trousers?
is it a sin for a guy to look like a love-vendor or gigolo Ur guess is as good as mine
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Ediss(m): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
If it is showing the size and shape of your private part then its a sin cus it may cus other people to sin cool
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by wonderfulson: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
vanstanzy:

No! But its a sin to lead others into sin with ur. How do you now lead others to sin when what you are putting on does not make you to sin. dressing.
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
No! it's not. But it's a sin to look like a Neanderthal or monkey in some skimpy clothes.
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by TheProdigy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
I thought only Gays wear skinny wears :-/ .
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
Seriously?

There are so many sensible threads out there, but this is what made frontpage?

Again I ask, seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
Yes it is a very big sin. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigerians and their reasoning sef undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Sijo01(f): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
The sight of their pencil on the skinny jeans is soooo disgustingtongue
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by ReubenAbati: 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is bull crap!

Nairaland has lost is face value.

This kind trash topics now bask on the front page!

Back to Reddit!

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by vanstanzy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
Amaaskia: Its not a sin jare.

I like guys in tight jeans, it sometimes reveals their lalala.

Don't ask me what I look at first when I see a handsome/sexy man. Mmmhmm! grin grin

What, u look for the size of his brain. Cos u r a brain-eater, is that it?
Dont be mad! am just asking.
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by nickz(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
grin grin for the skinny trousers ,I just pity the B*ALLS of 'em guys that wear it embarassed
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by mickyarams: 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
Yeye jobless people. How did this make front page?
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by vanstanzy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
[quote author=wonderful son][/quote]
Guy, u beat me to it. Exactly d same questn i was going to ask. grin
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
It's not a sin.
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
vanstanzy:

What, u look for the size of his brain. Cos u r a brain-eater, is that it?
Dont be mad! am just asking.

Your question shows you're an award winning MUMU for not understanding that simple post written in 'simple' english.
Shift before I slap you into next week 0__o

1 Like

nickz: grin grin for the skinny trousers ,I just pity the B*ALLS of 'em guys that wear it embarassed
I swear how do those things breathe Gosh!!
Cn imagine dem all squashed together..

Poor golf balls!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Hostermipo(m): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
I don't it is a sin but many people tend to call anything that they don't like or are not of good moral a sin. . . . . . It depend on you moral, and i think a guy of good moral will not wear a trouser that is too tight
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Awalong(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
What is a sin?
Why do we wear clothed?
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by everyday: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
I don't see anything wrong in a guy dressing smartly to church
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by MEKKYbob(m): 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hehehehehe..i do not think so!! Its actualy so sexxy!! wink[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by mspee(f): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
No, it's not a sin. It only makes you look silly and irresponsible. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by nickz(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
nadia_SA: I swear how do those things breathe Gosh!!
Cn imagine dem all squashed together..

Poor golf balls!
hehehehehe! Your imaginations ehn tongue tongue
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
Awalong: What is a sin?
Why do we wear clothed?
choi!! d lord is in control!! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Ballo52(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
Anoda man's food is anoda man's poison. Ofcourse it is nt a sin. It is a matter of choice. I rest my case. Tank u
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Ifebazz(m): 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
Its so weird the sense of fashion exhibited by young adults these days. First thing about clothing is comfort; there's no way that thing (carrot or parrachute or whatever they call it) can be comfortable to any man in his right senses. Secondly it appeals to the female folks, which makes me call it 'gay pants'. There's nothing sexy about a man in tights. Nothing! Just lost children in their lost dress sense. Not enough space for the genitals, pokects, wallets, etc. Just not a man's clothing.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
It is nt a sin buh u knw wat is gud so do it....why tryin 2 seduce odas?May GOD help us!
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by princesbamz: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
don't knw ur heat will set u free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) / Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew / Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.