Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? (19579 Views)

Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) / Is It Sinful To Wear Trousers As A Christian Lady? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 09, 2013
Cant wear a flying shirt and a floating trouser that picks up dust everywhere u go
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by blackpanda: 9:06am On Oct 09, 2013
Gay tins!
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by mickeyIso(m): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2013
Tinkybabe: It is gay grin
I'm nt talking abt overly tight trousers..d mod changed d topic...I'm talkin abt those kindaf pencil trousers dt are loose around d hips
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Soferkizzy007: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2013
Tinkybabe: It is gay grin
That is not gay....of course u dont expect people to wear something very big or large..they need something 2 fit on there shoes and also shirts 2 follow it up...so wake up!!!!nd stop being negative minded!!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by buskie13(m): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2013
arctoni: Shld dat b a questn or wat........wat a sily qn..soon u wil ask shld a guy wear pants..
can a guy put on G-strings
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by mickeyIso(m): 9:28am On Oct 09, 2013
buskie13: can a guy put on G-strings
ℓ☺ℓ yes
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by mickeyIso(m): 9:30am On Oct 09, 2013
blackpanda: Gay tins!
just discovered the word?
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by mickeyIso(m): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2013
bogus (ˈbəugəs) adjective
false; not genuine. eg She was fooled by his bogus
identity card.
shocked thanks for the correction sir smiley
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by fabokai(m): 9:33am On Oct 09, 2013
I lik it slim lik apple lapi, hence its neva a sin 2 slim up even in d church

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by sunnyt1(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2013
And what will be your motive for putting on something that tight?

If it provokes lust in the opposite sex or if it invites jealousy frm others then its a sin
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by kflexxy(m): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2013
Noo it's not a sin depending on your impression of wearing it..
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by BolaHammed(f): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2013
A guy wearing skinny shirt and trouser looks childish to me, doesn't look mature at all. Wear something of your size that really fits u and make u look nice.
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
it depends on how tight
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
stupid question

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by kokoye(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
chinaman666:

Not true at all, skinny clothing is in style even for hetero men in the US. This is not the 90s or early 00s any longer. Yes, I understand it takes a few years for world trends to reach Nigeria.

I dont know where you live ..but come to Texas (or any other southern state) and dress skinny. Enjoy the reaction..

You're welcome..
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by kokoye(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
chinaman666:

Not true at all, skinny clothing is in style even for hetero men in the US. This is not the 90s or early 00s any longer. Yes, I understand it takes a few years for world trends to reach Nigeria.

I dont know where you live ..but come to Texas (or any other southern state) and dress skinny. Enjoy the reaction..

Except maybe you're known to be in the entertainment industry

You're welcome..
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Jackisback: 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
Once during deliverance in SCOAN demon said that he is making that fashion to increase lust and make people made lustful look on another.

If woman has marine spirit she will follow you due to your sexy look, fornication is knocking to your life.

You can do what ever you want but not all will bring you profit.
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Alfoasegh: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
Khalessi: angry

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by chinaman666(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
kokoye:

Except maybe you're known to be in the entertainment industry

You're welcome..

If you're in Texas, you've obviously never spent time in Austin. Hipsters and yuppies dominate this place. They don't dress baggy.

Also, rednecks and ghetto dwellers can't really set the trend anywhere. What they choose to wear is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by abdulrahman23: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
A sin islamically,especially if it looks sexy.
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Daviewonder(m): 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hey mickey, ¶ follow You kum here o
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by mickeyIso(m): 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
Daviewonder: Hey mickey, ¶ follow You kum here o
lol
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by mickeyIso(m): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
abdulrahman23: A sin islamically,especially if it looks sexy.
fitted shirts or skinny jeans
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Kerilyyz(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
dademola: choi!! d lord is in control!! embarassed
hahahahahahahahahahaha. *i laff soteh i throw my fone for gutter*
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Oiza4yemi: 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
To me i thnk it depnd of the follown factors 1)the motive behind wearing such attire 2) where one wear it to 3) the proffsion of individual 4) the nature of d enviroment 5) who the individual want to visit
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked please guys.

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Udehpaschal1(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2013
Who am i to judge I think you should refer the question to Google or better still, ask our creator
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Akposy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
I wear skinny chinos and rubber polo dat fits me wel.....am not comfortable with wide or big shirt!!
Cal it wateva u like....its ur business
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Jackisback: 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by whitetruth: 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
Austeenx: Is it a sin to watch mojo?
Austeenx: Is it a sin to watch mojo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm A Pentecostal, I Attended A Catholic Church For The First Time And... / Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? / "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.