Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC (39150 Views)

El-Rufai Receives The Obi Of Onitsha In Kaduna State House (Photos) / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Chino72: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2013
Ngige is under the Royal curse..

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 09, 2013
PEOPLE DONT KNOW HW POWERFUL THE OBI OF ONITSHA IS,NGIGE NEED TO STEP UP HIS GAME AND NOT DISRESPECT TRADITIONAL INSTITUTION .

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by kingbang: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2013
o'boy:
I feel his pain though i wasnt present at rally but my source told me that ngige made the very famous ofala festival look like birthday of a 5 year old,many people closhed their shops to see ngige,never happened in anambra before
the obi of onitsha should save the curse for peter obi who has done nothing for his onitsha people

All these Nairaland kids sef. Please where are the pictures of Ngige's rally? At least Chino posted that of Obiano. Give us pictures please. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by oboy3(m): 11:19am On Oct 09, 2013
kingbang:

All these Nairaland kids sef. Please where are the pictures of Ngige's rally? At least Chino posted that of Obiano. Give us pictures please. grin grin
if i am a kid,then you are still in your mama's womb
ijiot,which part of the "though i wasnt present at the rally" dont you understand

4 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by kingbang: 11:41am On Oct 09, 2013
o'boy:
if i am a kid,then you are still in your mama's womb
ijiot,which part of the "though i wasnt present at the rally" dont you understand

Guy go dive inside gutter! Show us pictures or keep your peace. Source ko Sauce ni. I was in Onitsha and Agbogidi's Ofala was the bomb. Stop spewing lies here please.

6 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by agadez007(m): 11:47am On Oct 09, 2013
This act by the obi of onitsha only shows that in politics even royal fathers can be bougth with good things of life
i have always respected him,but he fall my hand big time,as a royal father what have he done/said about his onitsha that is filled with firths and touts?
Ofala gbakwa oku

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Chino72: 11:52am On Oct 09, 2013
Whenever Obi of Onitsha goes into the (Ime-Obi) and hits this royal regal on the ground against anybody, that person is finished..

That was what Obi of Onitsha hit on the ground against Ngige for insulting the oldest dynasty in the black world- the Onitsha Kingdom...

4 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Noneroone(m): 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
wesley80: You must be a mowron to think a jeep can buy the conscience of Igwe Achebe, FYI Igwe Achebe worked and retired as a senior executive with Shell Nigeria and is not as hungry as you are to be impressed but an ordinary jeep.
Whether his action is influenced by the jeep or not, my point is that the royal father has been acting pro-apga lately. Surely this is not difficult to undestand.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by bushwailo: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
Who cares about Obi of Onitsha, Onitshas are not even real Igbos grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by jpphilips(m): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Idi Amin: And who is Obi of onitsha? Does he have two heads? Why must everything about Ngige be politicized? A culti*st and ritual*ist placing a curse on an innocent man is simply the biggest joke of the century. As if the so called gods of the land are listening to him.mtcheeeeeew undecided

you really wanna compare the seat of the Obi with a bill less senator like Ngige?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
agadez007: This act by the obi of onitsha only shows that in politics even royal fathers can be bougth with good things of life
i have always respected him,but he fall my hand big time,as a royal father what have he done/said about his onitsha that is filled with firths and touts?
Ofala gbakwa oku

"Ofala gbakwaa oku",really ? And you expect people to respect you ? By the way where are you from ?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
bushwailo: Who cares about Obi of Onitsha, Onitshas are not even real Igbos grin grin cheesy

And where did you get that from ? I can't wait for this election to come,so, you will know the Anambrarians better.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Akbee(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
Can dat change the price of garri in the market?
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by honeric01(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Did the rain not disrupt the festival too or was that not done in the same onitsha?

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by dbride: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
Wisdom Is The Principal Thing........Wisdom Is The Principal Thing..........Wisdom Is the Principal Thing
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by lilslim(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
What's this thing called Onitsha of Obi?

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Sloan: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ibo nweze abeg! Ibo no dey get king! While knowing that if Ngige wins, Anambra could get a lot if things more right than they have ever done and ibos will soon forget how the people they hate but cannot leave alone make up a large part of their progress and they would start empty boasting and chest beating again. After Ngige, it is a lose - lose situation for Anambra and Ibos generally. Obiano is using Annambra money to campaigns through Obi, even if he spends 50 B, he cannot lose his money if he wins. It is Anambras money which he will steal back and keep with more in Fidelity Bank. If Uba wins, he will pay back all his debt and channel the rest to his ailing oil business. I want either Uba or Ibiano to win and run the state like Orji.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Aedesmuskeeto: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
Chai, laugh don wound me for here oooo, so many funny comments...

grin grin grin grin
what a thread
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by spikeitall: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
Must we play politics with everything? Ngige go on joor, the are distraction from the opposition, i would have had respect for the igwe conceern, not until he mention APGA. leave them alone, U DON WIN.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
MODERATOR,what is the reason why you erased my comments and banned me ? I really wanna know because I didn't insult anybody nor break any rule!
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Lilimax(f): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
grin grin grin
I don laugh tire ooo
Onye metere nso ala ga-eji isi ya buru.

It is well with Anambra State wink.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Lilimax(f): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

"Ofala gbakwaa oku",really ? And you expect people to respect you ? By the way where are you from ?

Rapu nwatakiri afu undecided.
He must be one of those children of 'my mama talk say I be Ibo' angry
Umu efulefu angry grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by made1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
BIA NWOKEM !!!Idi Amin Or whateva you call yourself... Tradition existed before politics. In ancient ibo tradition, politics was integrated into our traditions and culture. Because Mr West came to us with democracy doesn't mean we should abandon our cultural heritage. If the people and the gods of the land agree to a pact or agenda,do your best to keep up with your own end of the cord.
Ngige should apologize to the Onitsha people , its just common sense. You no wan shit for your papa house,come tell people say una house dey smell. Nah who shit am

Idi Amin: And who is Obi of onitsha? Does he have two heads? Why must everything about Ngige be politicized? A culti*st and ritual*ist placing a curse on an innocent man is simply the biggest joke of the century. As if the so called gods of the land are listening to him.mtchp witheeeeeew undecided
to
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by vascey(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
Blueboy0402: Nigerians are conservative and we value tradition and religious institutions. As a school boy growing up in Lagos, I heard of Oro festival, Eyo festival etc and in some certain occassion we were not allowed to go outside in adherence to demands of the tradition. During my undergraduate days in Portharcourt and NYSC in the north, I observerd that we (Nigerians) often adhere to the teachings of religious leaders such as Rev. Fathers/Pastors or Sheik/Imam/Alfa.

Ngige and his handlers should know better that these institutions control the people. Even Rochas Okorocha who signed the controversial 2012 abortion bill into law in Imo recently bowed to pressure from the church by abrogating what the clergy termed "anti life" law. He (Rochas) will never go against the church in Imo because it was the church that campaigned against Ohakim when he flogged a Rev. Father.

Who will vote Ngige? Is it Berem, Dayo, Eko Ile, Lacasa, Ndu Chucks or our brothers from the SW? It is instructive to note that it is the traders, artisans and Anambrarians at home that will vote on November 16 and not the APC e-warriors on NL.

Well Said!
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Expensive72(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
FreeGlobe:
tell that to the mammoth onitsha crowd who will actually vote that gathered at the rally. The obi of onitsha has become an APGA member so he is not taken seriously
undecidedU LovePeddler, what are u spewing?
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by yiboboy: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
His advisers should have been up and doing, tradition is meant to be respected.

Anyways na naija we dey, where all impossibilities become possible at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by successking: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ngige set off on a wrong footing! What can we do? Only God can decide his fate, although just being curious and not a fan of APC.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by danny301: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
What has ofada or whatever they called it got to do with a politician flagging off his campaign?... To think that some youths are even carrying placards and protesting a non-issue as that is something else... Is it 'ofada' the people need or good roads, employment, quality education,etc?... This is 21st century for God's sake.... And for Peter Obi, he should stop capitalizing on petty issues for campaign... He should be telling the people how many schools he built, how many roads he constructed, how haw jobs he created, How he expanded the economy of the state etc and not how APGA shifted her campaign from 8th to 7th because that does not solve Nigeria or Anambra's problems... It is a bad thing if Anambrian are bent on discrediting Ngige not because they true think he is unfit for the position but because affiliation to what they termed "a yoruba party"...

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
In as much as I hate oily dirty soup, I would not side with Obi here. The way he betrayed Soludo will hunt him too.

Onibanje and ngige should be left to battle APGA squarely. We would stand aside and watch.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by airfinance(m): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
i wonder where this nation is going to.sentiments everywhere,people using office position to intimidate others,God have mercy on your servants that have no one but you...
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
let hi say watever, Ngige 4 governor

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Magu Sent Back To Police Custody / Ralph Nwosu Visits 2nd Niger Bridge On Assessment Tour / Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.