Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,434 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Pls I Need Your Advise On How To Go About This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Your Advise On How To Go About This Girl (1029 Views)

May We Never Jam This Girl On Bed (extreme Graphic Photo) / Am In Trouble ..see What This Girl Send To Me . ..i Need Your Advise / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Advise On How To Go About This Girl by Sureboy411: 12:02am On Oct 09, 2013
Let me just go straight to the point.........

There's this girl I met through my cousin when he took her and her friend to swim,been that they were two i was invited to keep the other chick company during the outing,

But the truth is that I was unable to connect with the other girl but could noticed that I like the main chick because there was this chemistry between us that I couldn't understand, we just flow and believe she could notice it too, but there was nothing I could do.

I didn't see her until she went back to school,
So I could not tell her anything, all I could do was to call her once in a while.
I ask my cousin if they were dating and he said no, so I told him how I felt about the girl and he said no problem that I can ask her out but I know that he has slept with the girl and that was all he wanted.

thanks ASUU, she's at home now..........

Pls should I make my intention known to her or I should forget it,

I'm confused, I like her
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise On How To Go About This Girl by longjohnsilver: 12:31am On Oct 09, 2013
dude as long as you wouldnt feel bad deep down that your cousin slept with her...ask her out but you have to be careful ow you go about it (you have to show her that you are sincere) cause she might think u also came for her because of what you stand to gain from her or that you and your cousin are probably messing around with her...all the best
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise On How To Go About This Girl by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 09, 2013
Your cousin and the girl ...are they just friends now? It's interesting things aren't awkward between them now. It must be they both agreed to sleep together, so it wasn't like he used her and dumped her; she also wanted it too. If he had used her, it's likely she wouldn't want anything to do with him again, but that doesn't seem to be the case because they still hang out. She could [still] have feelings for him. You should tell her how you feel about her and hear her out.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise On How To Go About This Girl by 190theclown: 1:19am On Oct 09, 2013
that word can VEX me

"CHEMISTRY"

What the phuck is chemistry instead of you to just go straight 2 the bush and say u'wanna phuck her

u dey decieve yourself with the word chemistry"

Your matter dey High court

oniru angry
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise On How To Go About This Girl by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 09, 2013
What else are you waiting for?

Your cousin has told you in plain words that they are not dating, gave the go ahead, why can't you make your move or is it that you're lilly livered and can't woo the girl?. If you have feelings for her, then tell her about how you feel. It's simple as ABC
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise On How To Go About This Girl by Abbey2sam(m): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2013
Just go ahead and tell her you fell
But let her see your sincerity.....

Good luck
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise On How To Go About This Girl by Sureboy411: 10:54am On Oct 09, 2013
Thank y'all for your advise...............
She invited me to their church by 4pm today.
I will let her how I feel about her today
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise On How To Go About This Girl by wasak(m): 11:05am On Oct 09, 2013
190-the-clown:
that word can VEX me

"CHEMISTRY"

What the phuck is chemistry instead of you to just go straight 2 the bush and say u'wanna phuck her

u dey decieve yourself with the word chemistry"

Your matter dey High court

oniru angry

The court has spoken!!!
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise On How To Go About This Girl by Omolola1(f): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2013
As long as you are not bothered your cousin slept with her and she is not a cheap w.hore, make your intentions known.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise On How To Go About This Girl by 190theclown: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2013
wasak:

The court has spoken!!!

federal high court angry
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise On How To Go About This Girl by 190theclown: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
Omolola1: As long as you are not bothered your cousin slept with her and she is not a cheap w.hore, make your intentions known.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Would You React If Your Date Can't Pay For Dinner? / Most Beautiful Girl Pictures / ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.