Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,431 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! (25789 Views)

Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by smithjanetstore: 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
na ur mama won break am abi? ode omo yoruba ni e oni oro gidi lenu so u ve never seen a nigerian marrying to other country even if it occurs why cant u pray for this country for unity so that nija might be like USA or china in future dont u know that nigeria is great nation in world its just because our leaders are fools , when it comes in terms of population popularity, crude oil, business sectors, nd celebrity ,money
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by lassbati: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ladybianca: wow
what is wow?
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
smithjanetstore: na ur mama won break am abi? ode omo yoruba ni e oni oro gidi lenu so u ve never seen a nigerian marrying to other country even if it occurs why cant u pray for this country for unity so that nija might be like USA or china in future dont u know that nigeria is great nation in world its just because our leaders are fools , when it comes in terms of population popularity, crude oil, business sectors, nd celebrity ,money

iya!!!kilenso?
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by PEPSI: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
Im truly happy for her ...she took a risk and it paid off...he needs someone like her older and wiser telling him what to do ooooo.(in my sound of music voice )
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by joelenesleek(f): 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
demelza: I hope the white wedding wont be held outside Naija o!Who dash goat grass?
I am sure it won't be outside naija, igbo Boiz are wise and want to be closer to dem people. Wish dem all the Best.
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Expensive72(m): 12:26am On Oct 10, 2013
Sure, peter okoye needs proper deliverance, he has been hoodwinked by that dirty Yoruba girl

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Makana14(f): 12:53am On Oct 10, 2013
Abegi mk dem marry mk i hear word joor undecided
......abeg wetin FGN dey tok abt strike? I don tire to stay house oooo
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by mspee(f): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

U remind me of a joke cracked by a friend of mine 1s upon a tym.... "every weekend ugly girls are busy getting married 2 d love of their lives while the beautiful 1s are busy doing ASOEBI, marketing themselves n patiently waiting 4 DANGOTE's SON 2 come n ask 4 their hand in marriage". Hmmmm! Funny world we live in.

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2013
Christy G: d rantings of a mad man...d guy has already chosen who he wants as his future wife,so u pple's rantings and barkings amounts to nothing!

Lmao, real rantings of a mad man. Some people sound so pained! Guess they are hurt he didn't want their hairy sisters...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by joelenesleek(f): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/b
tatiana009:

Lmao, real rantings of a mad man. Some people sound so pained! Guess they are hurt he didn't want their hairy sisters...
HAIRY SISTERS- Lmfao, I aff dead oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omg!! See Photos From A Wild Lagos Lesbian Party In Lekki Lagos Nigeria / 7 Years After, DAGRIN Still Lives On” - See What People Are Saying About Him / Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.