Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! (25788 Views)

Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by bufness(m): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]ok
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by stephano100(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
swedbase: So This Idiotic efuluefu boy really want to marry this good for nothing Yoruba girl Nobody will feel sorry for you when What happened to Godwin Opara happen to you sooner or later in life. Yoruba girl my foot
wake frm ya tribalistic slumber boi
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by 360command: 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
Y b say P-square no marry those South african models. Na dem hot pass !
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
Baby mamas be like "why don't you wanna marry me just like Peter did"
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
I wish them well sha.

But, seriously, when will all this our boyfriends, start following the step Peter Okoye??

December is approaching, so all this association of bfs, shld start making plans. #Last warning#
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by UyiIredia(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
Airforce1: Yea the news z true..
My sis got an I.V from lola two days ago.... Definitely gonn be there wink smiley

You wan tach abi ? Back us tori when u finish o!
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by waternogetenemy: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Noo! Ofem manu women are not good for marriage... arrant nonsense.
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Erotex(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
he who shit along the road will surely met flies when coming back.
I tot he will marry an Hausa gal b4. Fashola wil no longer depot him #heIsSave
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Lilimax(f): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
demelza: Who dash goat grass?
grin
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by IAMBREEZY: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
Congrats to them i wish them hml
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Innonaira: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
AmicableEd: New reports surfacing online, claim that Peter Okoye will officially wed his baby mama and fiancée, Lola Omotayo on the 17th of November.
According to Nigeriafilms, "Peter and Lola will be having their traditional marriage on November 17, 2013 at Arc Events Centre, Lagos while their white wedding will hold at a later date in 2014."
The online portal also reported that "a representative of P-Square confirmed this to us when contacted...with this development, arrangements are already ongoing to make the day a memorable one."
You will recall that Peter Okoye only recently proposed to Lola Omotayo, with a brand new Range Rover SUV. http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/peter-okoye-lola-omotayo-to-wed-on-17th.html
gud 4 dem
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by awizzy1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
waternogetenemy: Noo! Ofem manu women are not good for marriage... arrant nonsense.

COW........Moderator abeg no vex
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Lilimax(f): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
swedbase: So This Idiotic efuluefu boy really want to marry this good for nothing Yoruba girl Nobody will feel sorry for you when What happened to Godwin Opara happen to you sooner or later in life. Yoruba girl my foot
Nna a, jiri nwayoo smiley!
Peter has found love and happiness in Lola.
Wish them well wink
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Erotex(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
people wil say its a love even when SATAN is @ work. #GodblessThem

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nomski0:
Why no Abi you wan marry Peter?undecided
I'm not ready to lose him!! Yes
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by blessingewulonu: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
At last.
Congrate all the same[b][/b]
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
What's with some tribalistic comments here? I am sure he might have met many Igbo ladies in the cause of his going around the world-but he chose Lola, so why are people drinking panadol for the young mans head ache?
Igbo or not he has found a wife, if you tribalist can't cope with that go hang yourselves.

Oh! I forgot his twin fiancee too is not igbo.Lols now haters can go dive into a lagoon.
Na una sisters or the ladies ranting here him for marry before? Abegi!
Happy married life guys wishing you both the best of marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
nadia_SA: Noooooo cry
kedu!!?why no?u wan marry the guy ni?
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by esty4real: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
Congrats to them even when they are not fresh b'cos they are xpecting a second child.
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by VirginFinder: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
Italiano1: Very wise SE man. Congrats

Yes o!

Our ladies never lose!!

Nothing tastes better than AMALA and RED OIL soup.

Peter has made his choice. Let's all live with it.

*Majority of the ibos whining here are actually rejoicing in their hearts. cheesy*

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by E10Billions(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ladybianca: wow
Surprise? SO like which date can we fix our own?
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
open ur eyes man!!!!my friend mother is a yoruba woman and her father is an igbo man and now they are married for more than 20 years,so stop bringing tribe into it!!!ok?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nawa for nairaland tribalist(Igbo and Yoruba) ooo, always beating the drum war, if you guys are war hungry, go to Maiduguri/Yobe and fight, your country need you or better still join Kenya Forces against al-shaba or join either camp of the syria conflict, Afganistan and Pakistan are not left out as well. Always beating the drum of war on the internet when you mate and busy salvaging their countries, i pray none of you see war, go back home. Ask those people older than us that have seen war before, you will not wish it for your enemies. Allow the to be couples enjoy themselves, tribe or no tribe, infact your opinions was not sought before agreed to marry themselves, if it pains you much, you can tell God that you are tired of living with humans and do the necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by E10Billions(m): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
Surprise? plzz dnt be.So like what date can we fix our own?
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by E10Billions(m): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by ChristyG(f): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Na wa for some pple sha,if he wants to marry a yoruba girl,hw does dat affect ur life,wat happened to just wishing them well.will marrying ibo girls guarantee them a happy married home?u guys are beginning to sound pathetic over another man's business.blockheads

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by E10Billions(m): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
demelza: I hope the white wedding wont be held outside Naija o!Who dash goat grass?
Cow
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by E10Billions(m): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
demelza: I hope the white wedding wont be held outside Naija o!Who dash goat grass?
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
Peter Okoye should know that marrying Lola won't save him when the time to chase the ravaging parasites out out region comes.

I will personally hunt him down, when this forced union is over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Years After, DAGRIN Still Lives On” - See What People Are Saying About Him / Bruce Willis Is Retiring From Acting / Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.