Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! (25786 Views)

Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by kflexxy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
The wedding would have been one of a kind if. Dat d twins wed on d same day..
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by mspee(f): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ok. Where can I get the asoebi? undecided
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by pet7: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
wit dis tribal hatred everywhere nigeria is a nation wit many countries inside it. yoruba natio biafra etc
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
mayten30: hahaha biko!!!no cry u hear,GOD go do ur own!!!lol
noo oo I want peter okoye..
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Nomski0(f): 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
nadia_SA: noo oo I want peter okoye..
Ehen.undecided What happened to Ike, your sweet heart And when you turn to oliver twist sef?undecided
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by ninochukwubrown(m): 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
Dat date z my elder's sis bday nd d date she wedded 2..wooow wat a crash!!..hapi 4 hm nd d baby mama
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nomski0:
Ehen.undecided What happened to Ike, your sweet heart And when you turn to oliver twist sef?undecided
I'm not oliver twist..
I will hve to leave one
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Yoney007(f): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
Power bank available in all capacities for your Smartphones(Blackberry,Android,Iphone,Samsung e.t.c) and gadgets(Ipad,Pda,Digital camera e.t.c).Get rid of "Battery too low for radio use. Available in all colours to suit your taste. Ping: 26C271CE for more information or call.
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
y again.....the marriage is unnecessary
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by gosifechris: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
nadia_SA:
I'm not oliver twist..
I will hve to leave one

means i can still try my luck,i am fvcking celebrity(stically)smh
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by naniboii: 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
wTF
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by naniboii: 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: y again.....the marriage is unnecessary
mtsw...c u
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by solomon111(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
Italiano1:

Unlike you, he has great taste! Just like Ibo girls salivate after Yoruba men, sensible Ibo men love Yoruba girls grin grin
ermm...
I don't know about igbo girls choice and i don't care,but your second statement is morønic.
Hardly will you find any igbo man worth his salt salivating for a yoruba wife,and i am not being tribalistic.
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by babatunde1339(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
range rover.this guys are swimg in money.congrat lol babe
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Italiano1: 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
solomon111: ermm...
I don't know about igbo girls choice and i don't care,but your second statement is morønic.
Hardly will you find any igbo man worth his salt salivating for a yoruba wife,and i am not being tribalistic.

Well is Peter Okoye not an ibo man? Remember I said sensible men grin grin

Go and read the bio of another adopted Omoluabi Ibo man- Chief Emeka Anyaoku

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Ngokafor(f): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
Italiano1:

Unlike you, he has great taste! Just like Ibo girls salivate after Yoruba men, sensible Ibo men love Yoruba girls grin grin

..whats with all this jubilating,you sound so childish..pls grow up will you?..
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Italiano1: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ngokafor:

..you sound so childish..

Many thanks for your observation!

However, how does your post negate my comment? Or do you mean you have nothing to say?

Addendum*** I noticed you edited your post grin grin

Please just wish your brother the best because he has made the right decision

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
Italiano1:

MTCHEWW..

iI RATHER RUN MAD THAN NOT TO MARRY AN IGBO GIRL...

WETIN I DEY FIND GO YORUBA GAL?? IM NOT STEWPID TO THT EXTENT...
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
Italiano1:

However, how does your post negate my comment? Or do you mean you have nothing to say?

FOR SOM REASON D YORUBA'S ARE SEEN AS WEAKLINGS IN NIGERIA..

THE IGBOS, ARE KNOWN FOR THEIR LOVE FOR MONEY... THE WAY THEY HUSTLE UP IN EVERY PART OF NIGERIA...

THE HAUSAS ARE KNOWN FOR ATLEAST BEING VIOLENT, THE BOMBING AND ALL... SOME OF THEM ARE EVEN RICH ALAHAJIS ...

BUT THE YORUBAS?? I JUST CANT SAY ...

TYPE IN THE KEYWORD YORUBA ON GOOGLE, U'D BE AMAZED AT D SEARCH RESULTS..

PEACE.. IM OFF
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
deejay_harry1: MTCHEWW..

yes nah!!!any yoruba girl that marries you must be insane!!!out of every better person wey dey ground na u go the gal come choose!!!smh

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Italiano1: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
deejay_harry1: MTCHEWW..

Excellent!

Have you considered the fact that most Yoruba girls will not talk to you, date you not to talk of marrying you?

Please stick to the topic - Peter Okoye is getting married to his sexy Yoruba love.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by ChristyG(f): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
deejay_harry1: FOR SOM REASON D YORUBA'S ARE SEEN AS WEAKLINGS IN NIGERIA..

THE IGBOS, ARE KNOWN FOR THEIR LOVE FOR MONEY... THE WAY THEY HUSTLE UP IN EVERY PART OF NIGERIA...

THE HAUSAS ARE KNOWN FOR ATLEAST BEING VIOLENT, THE BOMBING AND ALL... SOME OF THEM ARE EVEN RICH ALAHAJIS ...

PEACE.. IM OFF
d rantings of a mad man...d guy has already chosen who he wants as his future wife,so u pple's rantings and barkings amounts to nothing!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
Christy G: d rantings of a mad man...d guy has already chosen who he wants as his future wife,so u pple's rantings and barkings amounts to nothing!
abi ooo!!!even the okoye family no complain nah some people for nairaland come take panadol for another person issue!!na by force make the guy marry igbo chick ni?he married who he chooses to marry and in other news paul wife self no be yoruba chick!!!
I like what they did they showed the world that they are not tribal morons,they showed the world that they have a good heart.they are ready to love anyone no matter their race,colour or tribe which makes sense!!!lobatan!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Prymestrr(m): 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
ms_pee: Ok. Where can I get the asoebi? undecided
U remind me of a joke cracked by a friend of mine 1s upon a tym.... "every weekend ugly girls are busy getting married 2 d love of their lives while the beautiful 1s are busy doing ASOEBI, marketing themselves n patiently waiting 4 DANGOTE's SON 2 come n ask 4 their hand in marriage". Hmmmm! Funny world we live in.
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Italiano1: 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
deejay_harry1: FOR SOM REASON D YORUBA'S ARE SEEN AS WEAKLINGS IN NIGERIA..

PEACE.. IM OFF

It seems you have not checked Google lately.

When I did- Yorubas are? Pfucking Ojukwu's wife.

Why would I be amazed at that?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Ngokafor(f): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
Italiano1:

...Lol! I had nothing to say cos your comments were unbelievably juvenile..does saying that igbo girls salivate over yoruba guys or sensible igbo men marry yoruba women make sense to even you?..how did you arrive at such false conclusions??..or does your wishes now amount to reality??anyways am not surprised to be honest..

..have a blast in your fantasy world,am out.
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Italiano1: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ngokafor:

...Lol! I had nothing to say cos your comments were unbelievably juvenile..does saying that igbo girls salivate over yoruba guys or sensible igbo men marry yoruba women make sense to even you?..how did you arrive at such false conclusions??..or does your wishes now amount to reality??anyways am not surprised to be honest..

..have a blast in your fantasy world,am out.

Of course you will "had" nothing to say because you obviously cannot express yourself well in English.

Fortunately for you, I can converse in Pidgin English, tell me and I will understand.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
Italiano1:

Of course you will "had" nothing to say because you obviously cannot express yourself well in English.

Fortunately for you, I can converse in Pidgin English, tell me and I will understand.
PATHETIC RETARDS, ALWAYS THINK THEY GOT AN OPINION....

grin grin grin grin

YORUBAS INDEED

MTCHEEWWW...

DEADBEAT ...
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Ngokafor(f): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
Italiano1:

..see why i say you are childish...'i had' is absolutely correct cos it's past tense mister!...ok lemme make it easier for you...I had nothing to say (like you alluded) to your INITIAL post cos your comments about igbo girls salivating over yoruba guys and 'sensible igbo men' marrying yoruba girls were unbelievably juvenile and makes zero sense..do you get it now??

..the above is just for your information,would have loved to stick around but i havnt got the time for an endless e- back and forth with you(which i am sure is your forte)..have a blast with your tribalistic fantasies,Adios.
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ngokafor:

..see why i say you are childish...'i had' is absolutely correct cos it's past tense mister!...ok lemme make it easier for you...I had nothing to say (like you alluded) to your INITIAL post cos your comments about igbo girls salivating over yoruba guys and 'sensible igbo men' marrying yoruba girls were unbelievably juvenile and makes zero sense..do you get it now??

..the above is just for your information,would have loved to stick around but i havnt got the time for an endless e- back and forth with you(which i am sure is your forte)..have a blast with your tribalistic fantasies,Adios.

U REALLY GET ENOUGH TIME TO DEY REPLY THT BUZU...

INWERE EZIGBO OGE...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid (starboy) Celebrates Is 25th Birthday. / Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie / Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter, Michelle Gentry In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.