Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,956 members, 7,952,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! (25864 Views)

Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by 9ja4eva: 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
demelza: I hope the white wedding wont be held outside Naija o!Who dash goat grass?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by swedbase(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
mayten30: open ur eyes man!!!!my friend mother is a yoruba woman and her father is an igbo man and now they are married for more than 20 years,so stop bringing tribe into it!!!ok?

And who cares about you and your friend`s mother
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by oluwaseyi187(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
Best wishes in advnc
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Erotex(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
Cutejay: What's with some tribalistic comments here? I am sure he might have met many Igbo ladies in the cause of his going around the world-but he chose Lola, so why are people drinking panadol for the young mans head ache?
Igbo or not he has found a wife, if you tribalist can't cope with that go hang yourselves.

Oh! I forgot his twin fiancee too is not igbo.Lols now haters can go dive into a lagoon.
Na una sisters or the ladies ranting here him for marry before? Abegi!
Happy married life guys wishing you both the best of marriage.

what made them an Igbo? where do they Know in Igboland?

Bringing CONFUSION to their kids
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by diamond002: 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
Airforce1: Yea the news z true..
My sis got an I.V from lola two days ago.... Definitely gonn be there wink smiley
LMfao if ΐ hear grin̶̲̥̅̊ grin̶̲̥̅̊
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Ibiblaze(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
Please between Peter and Paul,who is d elder
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by theripper3: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
He just bleeped up the gene pool with dirtiness, ugliness and infidelity. Shior.
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by kumbus: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
but y e be say all of dem dey first born dere pikin 4rm fornication b4 dem cum get married ?
nawa ooooo
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by chemashie(m): 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
My sis got an I.V from lola two days ago.... Definitely gonn be there wink smiley
Did you say I.V or V.I? Thank God for your life.
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
swedbase:

Which kind dirty love from a dirty tribe who hated your tribe so much

you dey vex ni? Sorry for yyou, get a life boy! So you are so tribalistic and you are on nairaland. Ask who owns nairaland? Shame on ethnic big*ts like you.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by pet7: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
useless tribalist wetn concern una if he marry swahili i
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by pet7: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
dem don get pikin bfore so na blessed marriage or na white wedding dem go do
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Herooflife(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
wow that is good but God's hand is on it so nothing will happen. God bless them
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
swedbase:

Who are you and whom do you represent you goathead?? I hate Yorubas and anything assosiated them so deal with it

guy, go and hang urself o.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by cheche98(f): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
time and change.(observation) The theory that a guy would not marry his baby mama been flung outta the window. A guy can still marry his baby mama. Congrats to them.
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by mjlumideee(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
swedbase: So This Idiotic efuluefu boy really want to marry this good for nothing Yoruba girl Nobody will feel sorry for you when What happened to Godwin Opara happen to you sooner or later in life. Yoruba girl my foot

se u won make him marry a calabar girl ni?
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
mayten30: kedu!!?why no?u wan marry the guy ni?
I loff him pass
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
nadia_SA: I loff him pass
hahaha biko!!!no cry u hear,GOD go do ur own!!!lol
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
ichidodo: mehn,This so f**ked up.How can this dude shoot himself in the foot? Does he not know these people are so immoral and promiscous? Remember 9ice,Funke Akindele, etc. Now he has gone to marry their wench. Well, that is his own funeral.Fifty thousand naira says the marriage don't last two years.
u don take am personally personal personallly personally personal personal personally,habatically no vex ooo,the dude has made his decision to marry whom he wants to marry too so anyone that is not happy with that should take some chill pill
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by E10Billions(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
nyere84: I wish them well sha.

But, seriously, when will all this our boyfriends, start following the step Peter Okoye??

December is approaching, so all this association of bfs, shld start making plans. #Last warning#
Can we start making plans now?
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by bebechuks: 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
meaning?
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
How will a country move forward when there are so many tribal wars!!!instead of people to focus on the topic they are busy fighting on tribe!!!!where will all that lead them to?will that add more money into their bank account or what?as for me ooo,I can marry from any tribe that I want be it yoruba or igbo or hausa,it is better for me to marry a woman that will make me happy even if she is from a bad tribe than for me to marry a woman what will not make happy even if she is from a good tribe,
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Expensive72(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
undecided Gush, why should an igbo man marry a yeroba?.... I pity this quy for fetching ant-infested fagot

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by ichidodo: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Expensive72: undecided Gush, why should an igbo man marry a yeroba?.... I pity this quy for fetching ant-infested fagot
Now the lizards will flock to his living room looking for a feast.I give that union three years before the drama begins just like 9ice and Funke Akindele...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by Italiano1: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
ichidodo: Now the lizards will flock to his living room looking for a feast.I give that union three years before the drama begins just like 9ice and Funke Akindele...

Unlike you, he has great taste! Just like Ibo girls salivate after Yoruba men, sensible Ibo men love Yoruba girls grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! by ichidodo: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
mayten30: u don take am personally personal personallly personally personal personal personally,habatically no vex ooo,the dude has made his decision to marry whom he wants to marry too so anyone that is not happy with that should take some chill pill
Am just disappointed because i thought he could have done better but who the gods want to destroy they first make the person go crazy so he doesnt think straight.It isn't my problem, i just siddon dey look.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Plays African Gong As He Parties In Ghana While Nigerians Decide / Ice Prince And Seyi Shay In Hot Romance? Pictures Speak! / Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.