Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Do You Belief What This Pic Says? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Belief What This Pic Says? (3767 Views)

8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Do You Belief What This Pic Says? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sadly I don't trust Mr TB joshua's prophecies tongue

Thanks smiley
Segeggs: @Loretta

TB joshua has predicted dat i'll be the president of nigeria someday...you better come and hook me now before its too late! undecided

you are beautiful.
Re: Do You Belief What This Pic Says? by Enegod(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
50calibre:

No!! What the OP is saying is very clear, girls should not judge their guys by the content of their pockets or the present, but by the potential the person carries.

And No Obama didnt marry his high school sweetheart, he & Michelle met while they were both practising.

What type of weed + ethanol do you consume these days?
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. / 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them / She Is Giving Me An Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.