Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad (33728 Views)

Feyi Fawehinmi: How To Make Sense Of Nigeria’s Currency Swap Deal With China / How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash / I’m Alright – Feyi Agagu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Meringe(m): 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
When temptation comes to one family, it will look as if they re the. Worst sinners, but its not so.

Always pray against. Temptation.

I wish the Agagus strong heart to carry. The storm will soon be over.

2 Likes

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ritual killer dad
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by taiwobr: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
i hope his father is not hellbent on taking HIM along,the evil that men do live with them and live after them,is this not the same feyi that agagu spent 500million tax payers money for his wedding? GOD DEY,all you leaders that think you can eat your cake and still have it;i tell u IGBEYIN LOJU ESAN AKEOOO GBOGBO EYIN ASEBAJE ESAN MAN BO

4 Likes

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Gbawe2: 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
ik4life: Tinubu get ward 4 the hospital...... Nawao

What is wrong with some of you and your senseless negative fixation with the Tinubu name? Is he an alien from Mars or a former number one citizen of Lagos State? If a ward in a State hospital cannot be named after a former governor of the State who should it be named after? You? A serious topic like this, involving human life, and all you can comment on is a ward being named after Tinubu?

@Topic. My prayers are with Feyi, Akin and any other survivor of this horridly tragic accident. Hope they pull through and make a full recovery.

4 Likes

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by stagger: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
The Argentine President has been operated on three times IN ARGENTINA, the last one being just 2 days ago. A brain surgery for that matter.

We are busy flying people up and down to other countries. Where are we really going in this country?

4 Likes

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by condralbede(m): 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
Fazhy: I thought it was reported that he told Jide Obanikoro & other friends that visited him that he was alright.
that nothing do me.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by plendil: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Kairoseki77: Before anyone says he doesn't use Nigerian Hospitals, I just want to point out that he was in a Lagos Hospital all this time.

So why the need to take him abroad?

1 Like

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by juman(m): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
You see our lifes.

nigeria is not a country.

1 Like

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
This family has wept enough Lord. Pls show them mercy and heal their children IJN.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Kairoseki77: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
plendil:

So why the need to take him abroad?

His doctors probably recommended it.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by juman(m): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
vivacious vivi: This family has wept enough Lord. Pls show them mercy and heal their children IJN.

Do you know how many nigerian families weeping everyday because of bad leadership from leaders like former gov. Agagu and others?

God is ever living.

5 Likes

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by 3ace(m): 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
ik4life: Tinubu get ward 4 the hospital...... Nawao
Shouldn't that tell you that the ward was just named after him just like Thunder Balogun stadium.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Okiemuteisaac(m): 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning. may God have mercy on his family smileyweeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning. may God have mercy on his family
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by 3ace(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Fazhy: I thought it was reported that he told Jide Obanikoro & other friends that visited him that he was alright.
You are feeling alright doesn't mean you're actually alright. Even most of us feel once we are not sick, it means that we're okay but it is a wrong conviction. That's why we don't take regular medical checkups seriously and you wonder why some people die suddenly for natural causes.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
If his father had made an impact in Medical aspect in the country....will he b flown abroad 4 treatment?.....mtcheeew....make him start 2 pack him load now oo kos him go soon go join him papa... tongue
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Wsdm: 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
Kairoseki77:

His doctors probably recommended it.
That is their practice in Nigeria. They don't want to receive the insults of killing anybody.
So there is no solution to this recolonization through medical trips? Are our leaders truly human at all? It is like a national honour to receive treatment or die abroad. Shame on us all. I wish him what God has destined for him because my prayers sometimes may be a sin. It may be like sympathizing with the devil.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by 3ace(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Ritual killer dad
As good and important as the mouth is, it can also lead one into destruction if one doesn't watch what one says.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Ghadafy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
phayvorr: If his father had made an impact in Medical aspect in the country....will he b flown abroad 4 treatment?.....mtcheeew....make him start 2 pack him load now oo kos him go soon go join him papa... tongue

You got bad mouth bro.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Phikom(m): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
vivacious vivi: This family has wept enough Lord. Pls show them mercy and heal their children IJN.
amen....Mercy be I pray...
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by smajatt(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
donphilopus: he was yesterday flown abroad for better medical attention, We learnt.

Investigations revealed that the two survivors departed the country aboard a British Airway flight yesterday. About five or six medical experts accompanied the patients on the flight
just imagine,flying them abroad for better medical care,i don't give a Bleep about them,people die everyday in 9ja but not every1 dat dies gets good medical care. Our leaders are so shameless,i have seen nigerian doctors in action and i can confidently say if d necessary infrastructures and facilities ar available,they are comptnt enuf.

2 Likes

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
Lord have mercy on him.Amen

NB:The rich also cry,and the rich also die.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by eightsin(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
Get well soon.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Youngtekkey(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
Baba God Pls Save This Guy Ooooooo
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by eightsin(m): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
smajatt:
just imagine,flying them abroad for better medical care,i don't give a Bleep about them,people die everyday in 9ja but not every1 dat dies gets good medical care. Our leaders are so shameless,i have seen nigerian doctors in action and i can confidently say if d necessary infrastructures and facilities ar available,they are comptnt enuf.

Is it ur money? he is free to tak his treatmnt whreva he pleases as lng as he ain't using govt money.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by malipalina: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
may the divine healing hands of God be upon u IJMN.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
eightsin:

Is it ur money? he is free to tak his treatmnt whreva he pleases as lng as he ain't using govt money.

How are you sure its not the looted funds of Ondo State?

Wishing him quick recovery.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Tinkybabe(f): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
iterator25: Flown abroad

I thought you would highlight Flown since that's what got him into the condition in the first place.

Wish him a speedy recovery
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by 01mcfadden(m): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
Gbawe.:

What is wrong with some of you and your senseless negative fixation with the Tinubu name? Is he an alien from Mars or a former number one citizen of Lagos State? If a ward in a State hospital cannot be named after a former governor of the State who should it be named after? You? A serious topic like this, involving human life, and all you can comment on is a ward being named after Tinubu?

@Topic. My prayers are with Feyi, Akin and any other survivor of this horridly tragic accident. Hope they pull through and make a full recovery.
abegi!
Take it easy now,if he knew this earlier,he wouldnt have bothered to ask such question.
We don see u!

1 Like

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by 01mcfadden(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
eightsin:

are yoy his bank manager?
How do u know it's not government money?
Anyway,like a bro once said,i wish them what fate have in place for them.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Kemzievictor(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
What of d others that survived especially d hostess? Na only dia 2 dem go fly ni. This is not good o. Abi d others no b humans? Just asking

2 Likes

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
All i can say is lost of foreign exchange, if he die sha una go fly yam back angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC, PDP Reps Clash Over Comments On Buhari's Sins, Defection Plan To PDP / Wike: Aircraft Abandoned By Amaechi In Germany, Retrieved, Repaired And Returned / Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.