Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad (33625 Views)

Feyi Fawehinmi: How To Make Sense Of Nigeria’s Currency Swap Deal With China / How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash / I’m Alright – Feyi Agagu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by olayemi53: 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
He will come back alive IJN.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Wumcy(f): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
phayvorr: If his father had made an impact in Medical aspect in the country....will he b flown abroad 4 treatment?.....mtcheeew....make him start 2 pack him load now oo kos him go soon go join him papa... tongue
Wumcy: [/quote][quote author=Wumcy]
his father tried his best wen he was there nd by God grace feyi nd akin wil nt die becos d mercy of God wil prevail
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Adolak(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
Isn't this gonna be "final destination" nigeria version things?
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Aarenaija: 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
Please extend this gesture to all the victims not the Agagu's alone.

They are all involved in the accident and they should all be given the same access
to a good medical care. Wish them well and speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Wumcy(f): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
femmyb: They were even contemplating flying him abroad on an air ambulance, do you guys know how much an air ambulance cost, while most of you if you get any serious illness or accident you are in serious wahala no air ambulance for you, no private hospital in London. So go ahead and keep on praying for good health and long life for your polithieficians, but count me out of your yeye prayers.
it is nt conpulsory u pray 4 them but remember wot u wish others will surely come back 2 u
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Wumcy(f): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
vitality22: Oh precious God, please take care of this young men. I pray that they will return to Nigeria hale and hearty and with there two legs and not on a bed or not in a cofin in Jesus Name....
AMEN
I really feel for them
amen
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by comrChris(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
[quote
author=Emzybrown]All i can say is lost of foreign exchange, if he die
sha una go fly yam back angry angry angry angry angry
angry[/quote] hahaha u dey mind them
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by ladygogo: 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
I do not wish him well. cool
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by paycash: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
Seyi ni oruko Jesu wo lore wabo re o omo Osoro ojafe, Amin.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Johnthespecial(m): 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
Quick recovery.God will preserve his Life. cry
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by IYANGBALI: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
lady gogo: I do not wish him well. cool
get lost,winsh,you wan suck him blood abi?iya aje
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by kadman(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Wumcy: it is nt conpulsory u pray 4 them but remember wot u wish others will surely come back 2 u

You're just a fool. Slow fools like you are the ones blessing those thief's calling themselves politicians. Fool
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by eagle13(m): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
ajoskele: If una dey yab Agagu lyk dis for tis kain tym,wetin una go do if to say na IKOKO??!..D guy dey "try" wella for Ondo!
do u mean IROKO?if yes wetin hin do wey don pass Agagu own aside propaganda n huge looting of d state fund.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Rejoice5000(f): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
He is the one raising his thumbup for his friends at the hospital according to journalist why the emergency?am suspecting something or maybe this press are lying.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by nikky5(m): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
By the special grace of God Feyi shall live.suntai survived his and feyi shall also survive his.God is not a man and the wishes of this young man's enemies shall not come to pass.I dont know him but he is a human being like me and i feel for him.You shall come back alive for affliction shall not arise the second time thus saith the Lord.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Dosoq(f): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Baba,I plead 4 ur mercy on behalf of des 1's,pls do not judge dem wit deir father's evil deeds,giv dem d grace 2 liv again in gud health.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by ladygogo: 12:20am On Oct 11, 2013
Person wey don probably use your commonwealth(Minister of aviation, minister of power, ondo state governor) pop champagne for Island clubs. stay there dey pray for am. nonsense. grin grin are you people ok at all?
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by ladygogo: 12:47am On Oct 11, 2013
IYA NGBALI: get lost,winsh,you wan suck him blood abi?iya aje

Keep sympathizing with people that dont give a rats ass about you. Retard.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by artade: 5:26am On Oct 11, 2013
Kairoseki77: Before anyone says he doesn't use Nigerian Hospitals, I just want to point out that he was in a Lagos Hospital all this time.
Were you expecting that he would be flown abroad immediately the crash happens? For many of our politicians, Nigerian hospitals are for First Aid treatment. For them "proper treatment" can only be gotten abroad, and of course, with looted funds.

I wish him speedy recovery!
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by tete7000(m): 6:13am On Oct 11, 2013
Get well soon
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Lexusgs430: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2013
IYA NGBALI: man mi,that is not the duty of the agagu family,it is the duty of the airline,gba be

What about on compassionate grounds (transportation of their father and inlaw, lead to injuries sustained )? We all know that their employer or affiliated insurance company(s), should assume responsibility.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by satellitedaisy: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2013
ik4life: Tinubu get ward 4 the hospital...... Nawao

Yabaleft tinz

Dats all u had to say abi?
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by kcowen(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2013
wishing him speedy recovery sha::::but after reading all this i thought i felt i was watching naija 'Final Destination'.i thought he saw a premonition abt d crash...this one some of d suvivors are dying or in critical condition
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by dipotech: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2013
God please have mercy and grant quick recovery to him and other survivors in Jesus name amen.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by sirgreen: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2013
ndukwejoe: I wish him quicker recovery
AMEN
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Ijayzbrainz: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
I just pray nothing happens to him....God will never start a work he can't finish.Lord pls save his life!
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by SenatorJames(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nobody take note that this news was reported by Osundefender. If its the news of APC vs PDP, that is when e-politicians will know that they are not National dalies. Nigeria and sentiments

@topic. May God let this cup pass over you Femi Agagu, like Jesus "its not your will but the will of your father (Not Agagu I mean God) which is in heaven"
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by IYANGBALI: 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
lady gogo:

Keep sympathizing with people that dont give a rats ass about you. Retard.
get lost you are a winsh,you are sad because the guy survived una devilish plans,aje buruku,vampire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) / Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase / Tinubu Watched Ododo’s Inauguration From France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.