Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop (21231 Views)

RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by AreaFada2: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
How sad
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
The dead corps is my colleague and we were all suppossed to be celebrating our end of service year together. so is it his portion? Even thou most pple are guilty of saying that which is unfair to the dead. Did they ever wish for it? God loves us all equally just unfortunate death can come calling @ anytime and that is y we shud live right and be ready @ all times.

If only they organised d pop according to zone,we wudnt hv gone to lafia and he will be alive by now cuz this unfortunate incident hapnd while he was few minutes close after driving for 2hrs all the way from Karu cry
RIP AMADI HENRY. I can't imagine what ur family especially mum is goin tru right now.I slept hoping to wake up and imagine it was just a dream cry
God knows best and we can't question him. I pray you are in a better place. Gudnyt till we meet someday cry
Nwannem je nke oma, ka chifo cry cry

2 Likes

Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Coded7: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

GaddemIt!!!

What's this?? embarassedembarassed

ThankGod for my life oo shocked

Accident or Untimely death is not my portion. IJN!

it can appen to anyone, stop being sarcastic
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Ogegod87: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
I was actually rushing to type get well soon, not knowing d accident claimed his life. O sweet JESUS. aπϑ 2 think he was an only child OMG! Wat more can I say? God, grant his soul an eternal rest aπϑ console hi family. AMEN
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by peziz(f): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Oh Lawd!!!

I don't wanna get it started and any more Muth'fucka today!!

Exactly what you've typed on the bolded was exactly why I thanked God for my life!!!

What's wrong with y'all this noon??

You that's an old woman who got free access to internet, you should have stripped yourself NaaKed and record yourself wailing for the death of the Man nau undecided

Anoufia!!!

See, don't quote me again if you don't want Isis to pluck out your eyes!! angryangryangry

jeez!!! you are disgusting!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by busolayemi: 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
I tink dats d picture...got d news yesterday....RIP bro....I'm alive today cos God kept me...I'm here today only because of his grace....God has kept me and I'm grateful....I com against any spirit of death or accident...it aint my portion...I won't die in my prime...I will live to testify of God's faithfulness....AMEN
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by homesteady(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
This thread is meant to be a sorrowful thread and you guys have turned it to a battlefield!
Oya it have do everybody! No more insults!
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by drancel: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
Oh!!! My gosh! What a loss"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Smart Ways To Have A Successful Service Year "NYSC" / NYSC Member Donates 10 Months Allowance As Scholarship To Student (pix) / Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.