Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop (21232 Views)

RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by modath(f): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ogegod87: I was actually rushing to type get well soon, not knowing d accident claimed his life. O sweet JESUS. aπϑ 2 think he was an only child OMG! Wat more can I say? God, grant his soul an eternal rest aπϑ console hi family. AMEN

He is not an only child,he has two brothers(not that that is a consolation).
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by fairG: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
God forbid.
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by pbling: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
after T/G dat e is a graduate,life jst 2 shot,r.i.p homi
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Chinnwa: 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
he was alone in his car whn the accident occured on his way to Lafia
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by oloyedayo(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
we lost 3 corps members to accident on their pop day at ikara local govt of kaduna state in 2010. they were batch b members then, it was painful but wetin we fit do. God knows everything.
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Sissie(f): 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chinnwa: he was alone in his car whn the accident occured on his way to Lafia

No he wasn't. They were 2 in the car when it happened, the other survived with minor bruises.
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by kayalla(f): 12:08am On Oct 12, 2013
Wow. thank God my sister survived accident on that same day.
RIP.
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by djbazz(m): 1:53am On Oct 12, 2013
Thats the photo of the copper

Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by bebechuks: 2:39am On Oct 12, 2013
We live by God's grace!
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 12, 2013
adexsimply:
Whether you take things easy or "difficult", death is inevitable and it can come anytime, anywhere and anyhow.. sad
So in essence, I add ALWAYS BE READY. life na jeje.
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by cecs(m): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2013
This what we got, Can he still b alive ?

Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by tara1(f): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
O lord have mercy, may his soul R.I.P.
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by rezzy: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
its a pity. RIP
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by uglyBetty1(f): 7:02am On Oct 13, 2013
OMG, this is terrible. Cut down in his prime. May God guide and preserve us so that we see the old age of our grand parents. Amen.

RIP Henry and may God console your family. He knows best. It is well.
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
See life? He served his fatherland and lost his life. May the good Lord console his family and seize this kind of happening henceforth...

9 Smart Ways To Have A Successful Service Year "NYSC" / NYSC Member Donates 10 Months Allowance As Scholarship To Student (pix) / Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here