Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop (21229 Views)

RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
God
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
cry cry cry cry

Tomorrow is promised to no one. I feel for his family.

Rest In Peace.
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by baba2nday(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
"The sharp knife of a short life".....He was actually a childhood friend of mine, but i hadn't seen him in years..Then just dis morning a mutual friend of ours put him up as 'dp' on BBM..with the letters RIP,... i asked what happened? and he said an accident on his way to his POP...
Really Sad news it is......Inna lilahi wa inna ilayi rajiun...Rest in peace bro......Sun re!! cry
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by tellwisdom: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
Very useless people. They can only take pictures but can't help when in need. angry
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by kingzjay(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
May his soul Rest in Peace! So sad....
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Sweetlemon(f): 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
This is just sooooooo sad!
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by nen4: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
R I P
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by MyNose: 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
Oh my GOD, May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Amadaz(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
This news no dey reasonable. Was he the only person involved? How & where did it happen?
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Oguieke(m): 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
[quote

author=mascot87]This world is full of dangers,we cannot afford to
live our lifes without committing all to God.We need divine protection
always soso that the devil will not turnn our day off joy to a day of
sorrow.RIP aduwaya and may God console your family[
[/quote]
AJUWAYA NOT Aduwaya. ..... so painfull may his jentle soul rest in d
bosom of the lord.... say Amen
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
it happened in nasarawa state, karu local government... Was going to lafia to have his certificate
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by slap1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
Saw this on my FB page, from an AMEN crew. Sad.
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by doris4u(f): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
Dis piece brought tears 2 my eyes,y shld dis happen nw wen he shld be rejoicn wit frnds nd family.may his soul rest in peace
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by badmeat(m): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
RIP,God bless the dead,sad
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by iHustle(m): 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
kennygee: His village people didn't rest until they got him. How sad. May his young soul rest in peace.

I think it is very unfair and wicked of many of us to accuse innocent villagers of the misfortunes we bring upon ourselves. Evil people are everywhere, even on your street, and possibly under your own roof.

1 Like

Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Stunner1(f): 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
RIP cry
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Osama10(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hmmmn so so sad.
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by highdee4real008(m): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
I jst believe dis service of a tin is jst a waste of tym, after 4yrs of hussling N buzzling in d university, jst bcoz of one stupid service, a man's life is gone. I jst believe d FG shuld scarp dis nonsense NYSC of a tin. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace(AMEN)
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by jacknnamdi(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
oh wat a wickd world. May his soul rst in peace
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Shollyps(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
So sad
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Akeem79(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
kennygee: His village people didn't rest until they got him. How sad. May his young soul rest in peace.
Are sure of what u are saying
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by promizchild: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
What is d meaning of life? After several struggles with nigerian educational factors, he was cut-off shortly. God help me 2 live my life for u, for the worldly achievements are vanity.
R I P.
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by abuchisimon(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
after all dz years.may god grant the family d right state of conciousness 2 bear dz horrible and painful loss in christ's name.only jah knows best.till we meet again ajuwaya.farewell sadafter all dz years.may god grant the family d right state of conciousness 2 bear dz horrible and painful loss in christ's name.only jah knows best.till we meet again ajuwaya.farewell
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Immortal1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
I was with him (Henry) just 3 days ago. My heart goes out 2d dad. He is a masters degree holder in architecture 4rm covenant university. So so so sad!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by shypapa(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
R I P
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by seedorfabbey: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hey ya sadden may his soul Rest In Peace.
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Tafee(m): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
mascot87: This world is full of dangers,we cannot afford to live our lifes without committing all to God.We need divine protection always so that the devil will not turnn our day off joy to a day of sorrow.RIP ajuwaya and may God console your family
little faith is death cause by the devil
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by isuomo: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
An only child and graduated from Covenant University.
Re: A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop by Siga: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
isuomo: An only child and graduated from Covenant University.
...OMG!!!... Only child... Jesus....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Smart Ways To Have A Successful Service Year "NYSC" / NYSC Member Donates 10 Months Allowance As Scholarship To Student (pix) / Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.