Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1981117 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 4:18pm On May 07, 2015
is there any body watching hwajung or splendid politics here...............i dont know if i should dip in

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:48pm On May 07, 2015
Bevy12:
I've not watched WHTMF yet but Secret made me cry. I love Hwang Jung-eum and Ji Sung.
They are so good together. Have you watched Kill me, Heal me? They acted together there too.

After KMHM, she said she wasn't going to do any more dramas with him, until she gets married. lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:49pm On May 07, 2015
post=33512531:
is there any body watching hwajung or splendid politics here...............i dont know if i should dip in
Aida13
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 5:07pm On May 07, 2015
Atk01:

They are so good together. Have you watched Kill me, Heal me? They acted together there too.

After KMHM, she said she wasn't going to do any more dramas with him, until she gets married. lol
I'm still at ep 8 but i love Kill Me Heal Me a lot. I just saw an article about that.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:52pm On May 07, 2015
waaaahhhh..*cries* I'm gonna miss angry mom.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:07pm On May 07, 2015
ellab:
waaaahhhh..*cries* I'm gonna miss angry mom.
*gives her a box of tissues. * grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:30pm On May 07, 2015
hilda90:

WOW,KISSES GALORE!
isn't it weird that those kisses are from my favorite dramas?lol.
omo,the kiss from coffe prince is my favorite from the list and that alien kiss is not even my favorite kiss from the drama,my favorite is the scene where he was kissing-carrying her, that kiss was sooo hot.Gong yoo deserves an award for those kisses in coffe prince,same with Yoon eun hye.

i also liked the kisses from its okay thats love,secret garden,personal taste,lie to me,healer,empress ki.

Lol I know how you feel it's so hard to pick one right?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:31pm On May 07, 2015
Bevy12:
What i meant was that no other kdrama could make me cry as much as The Princess' Man did. It made me cry a lot. From ep. 1-8 it was so normal and happy that it made me wonder if this was really the tragedy drama that it claimed to be then it got very angsty. Don't bother waiting for a special occasion and just watch it. It was my first korean drama.

Ooh and we never forget our first smiley now I'm itching to Watch it, can't wait!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:34pm On May 07, 2015
Atk01:

I thought it was Nyang in the picture at first oo. shocked shocked
That's a 100% Sungyang copycat all right angry .My best cross-dresser happens to be Yoon Eun-hye with her rabbit teeth. grin

Yep she was good! The chemistry was awesome and the whole aspect of guy liking guy looked so real u almost forgot one was really a girl.

Mmm I'm sure she's fixed those rabbity teeth by now lol trust her grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:36pm On May 07, 2015
hilda90:

i also loved the hat kiss in healer. uhm,this may sound creepy but i prefer Ji chang wook's stares to his kisses,i love the way he stares at his costars during romantic scenes like before the hat kiss in healer and in one of those scenes in healer where he wanted to kiss park min young but she covered her face with towel,that stare was so hot and many many stares from empress ki.

It's shocking how well he can show emotions be it love, sadness, happiness etc. To me he was awesome with Ha Ji Won and he was just as great with PMY.

I don't know how he does it so easily where even the most experienced actors can mess up their chemi with other costars lol. Yes he kills it with just those puppy eyes even before he goes in for the kiss.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:39pm On May 07, 2015
Bevy12:
I also saw this article by 10 and my favourites are the MLFAS kiss, Tip toe kiss and Game Over Kiss

That Game over Kiss from Personal Taste looks good too. I'm yet to Watch the drama. There were 14 top kisses and it's so hard to pick a fave but I just had to do it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:41pm On May 07, 2015
post=33512531:

I gave it a try but by episode 8 it gets very iffy. I might start to follow it by reading only recaps instead of watching. The politics gets dry and the lead actress isn't my cup of tea. My honest review.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:51pm On May 07, 2015
Bevy12:
Watch it again and maybe you might cry. Which kdramas made you cry?

Answer... Almost every Kdrama I ever watched lol

One I can remember now is Sword and Flower aka Blade and Petal

Omo that drama made me so sad and angry and still I re-watch it every now and then.

These Koreans are awesome story tellers. Nollywood and Hollywood has nothing on them smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:45pm On May 07, 2015
Atk01:
*gives her a box of tissues. * grin
lol thank u jare
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:18pm On May 07, 2015
Aida13:

Yep she was good! The chemistry was awesome and the whole aspect of guy liking guy looked so real u almost forgot one was really a girl.

Mmm I'm sure she's fixed those rabbity teeth by now lol trust her grin
grin

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 6:41am On May 08, 2015
vikkytan:
everybody want this Two friends to start dating. they are nice couple they look so cool together. jo in sung and song hye kyo....

they are close friends in real life..

what do you think do they look good together

or do you want song hye kyo back with hyun bin
if my memory serves me right. they were voted arround 2011 or 2012 as no 1 couple the citizens want back together.
isn.nt it ??
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:05am On May 08, 2015
Atk01:

grin

Wow. I'm speechless. Have to check more recent pics. She must have some work done even if just a little. Haba
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wilson61(m): 8:32am On May 08, 2015
post=33512531:
plss help out on city hunter episode2 high quality...its showing download page for episode1
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 8:33am On May 08, 2015
Aida13:

Answer... Almost every Kdrama I ever watched lol

One I can remember now is Sword and Flower aka Blade and Petal

Omo that drama made me so sad and angry and still I re-watch it every now and then.

These Koreans are awesome story tellers. Nollywood and Hollywood has nothing on them smiley
Yeah, they are. I've stopped watching Nigerian and American films because i love watching Korean dramas. I didn't cry for a lot of kdramas but i remember that i did cry for Boys over Flowers where she tried to drown herself, Faith's ending, 49 Days and Princess' Man. I can't remember a few more though.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 8:49am On May 08, 2015
pls which sites are you guys downloading ur k.drama from I realise animex drains so many megabites .when I downloaded frozen flower . a movie not a drama. just for 2 hours . it drains 400mb oops that.s freaking too much .although I like animex because it.s always with subtitles and it is very clean and neat . but it drains a lot of megabits . pls I need a sites with affordable megabites thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:08am On May 08, 2015
Bevy12:
Yeah, they are. I've stopped watching Nigerian and American films because i love watching Korean dramas. I didn't cry for a lot of kdramas but i remember that i did cry for Boys over Flowers where she tried to drown herself, Faith's ending, 49 Days and Princess' Man. I can't remember a few more though.

I watch Kdramas 97% American 3% and Nigerian 0.0001% haahaaa

Lol just like you said I also stopped watching the others and stick to just Korean. In fact I've become great at Reading subs and watching at the same time. Kdrama watching will make you have unique life skills grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wilson61(m): 10:09am On May 08, 2015
guys pls apart from ..what other site can I download k-drama from
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 10:15am On May 08, 2015
I asked the same question they no answer yet ooooo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2015
wilson61:
guys pls apart from ..what other site can I download k-drama from

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WILL DO,,,,,,JUST CHECK THE WHOLE LINKS AND ANYONE THAT IS NOT WORKNG NOTE THEM DOWN AND POST IT AS A COMMENT ON THE DRAMA PAGE.............I PROMISE TO FIX IT ASAP
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:34pm On May 08, 2015
Aida13:

Wow. I'm speechless. Have to check more recent pics. She must have some work done even if just a little. Haba
That's her trademark joor grin

Aida13:

Lol just like you said I also stopped watching the others and stick to just Korean. In fact I've become great at Reading subs and watching at the same time. Kdrama watching will make you have unique life skills grin
For me, it's Kdramas 90%, Philippino dramas 5%, & Bollywood and Hollywood 5%.

Reading subs are great too, but sometimes, some little meanings are lost while subbing. If you're not consistent in Kdrama watching and listening, you can miss a few tidbits that aren't subbed.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 12:42pm On May 08, 2015
Aida13:

Lol. I was always great at doing both at the same time that i never miss a word. I've had a few people tell me that watching kdramas a lot would make me not speak english better than before but i don't think so.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 12:49pm On May 08, 2015
Check this if you are looking for 2014 and 2015 korean dramas to watch: www.nairaland.com/2301960/list-2014-2015-korean-dramas

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wilson61(m): 10:06pm On May 08, 2015
post=33537282:

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WILL DO,,,,,,JUST CHECK THE WHOLE LINKS AND ANYONE THAT IS NOT WORKNG NOTE THEM DOWN AND POST IT AS A COMMENT ON THE DRAMA PAGE.............I PROMISE TO FIX IT ASAP
I don't know how to comment on the page..also I can't click on ep5,10,15 and 20 cos it doesn't fit into my screen,m using ucbrowser so I can only confirm dat ep2 is d only1 wit issue aside 5,10,15,20..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 1:45am On May 09, 2015
wilson61:
I don't know how to comment on the page..also I can't click on ep5,10,15 and 20 cos it doesn't fit into my screen,m using ucbrowser so I can only confirm dat ep2 is d only1 wit issue aside 5,10,15,20..

i guess am going to need to fix all the links then....................when am done i will push it up to recent post and pls dont be annoyed with me ......its not easy blogging and at the same time studying.............i will fix it as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by timilehing(m): 7:24am On May 09, 2015
, I've been getting this every time I tried to download Angry Mum
403. That’s an error. Your client does not have permission to get URL /videoplayback? requiressl=yes&shardbypass=yes&cmbypass=ye mom- E01(.com)&cms_redirect=yes&mm=30 from this server. That’s all we know.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 7:30am On May 09, 2015
what type of phone are u using?

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.