Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1981244 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:56am On May 07, 2015
Saw this article about top 14 unforgettable drama kisses.... Just wondered which one is your fave grin??

You can see the whole post on Dramafever

http://www.dramafever.com/news/14-unforgettable-k-drama-kisses/

In no particular order:

1. Tiptoe kiss in Queen In-hyun's man
2. Foam kiss in Secret Garden
3. Hat kiss in Healer
4. Alien kiss in Coffee Prince

... More to come.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:04am On May 07, 2015
Even with a whole slice of bread in the way our Park Shin-ye still acts like a frightened dead fish kisser Lmao...

5. Toast kiss in Pinicchio
6. Firefly kiss in Gu Family Book
7. Waterfall kiss in It's OK That's Love ×××××× my fave
8. 15 Seconds Test kiss in My Love from Another Star

So which is your fave and why??

=)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 11:30am On May 07, 2015
Aida13:
Even with a whole slice of bread in the way our Park Shin-ye still acts like a frightened dead fish kisser Lmao...

8. 15 Seconds Test kiss in My Love from another star.

=)
My unforgettable kiss scenes were in "its okay,that's love"..all their kiss scenes were really excellent and real...i have never seen a Korean drama with such,never,maybe not yet.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:30am On May 07, 2015
Aida13:
Saw this article about top 14 unforgettable drama kisses.... Just wondered which one is your fave grin??

In no particular order:

3. Hat kiss in Healer

... More to come.

i love the "hat kiss in healer".its just similar to that scene in spiderman where mary-jane kissed him with his mask on.

also love the kiss in queen in hyun's man. its so sweet.
its kinda funny that d couple dated (d guy confessed his love to d lady in a press conference after filming and took d lady and netz unawares. He wasnt afraid of what d media or ppl would say.Lol d lady din't expect it at all. And then dispatch caught em,duh! After d military service, d couple called it quits).

FYI-he's sabu Noah in angry mum.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:36am On May 07, 2015
Aida13:

8. 15 Seconds Test kiss in My Love from Another Star

=)

no 6, LSG kissed d hell outta Suzy haha. I loved it cuz at that moment he stood up to gumiho daddy, hr thought he would lose her to him and when he dint ,he kissed her like his life depended on it.That was a way of saying "you are mine".

7.its OK, that's love.
reason? its a freaking waterfall kiss..nothing else. I love kisses when water is involved, be it rain,pool,waterfall.. it has a romantic feel to it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:49am On May 07, 2015
Aida13:

Apart from the Yoon Eun-hye factor, what made it more exciting was the fact that the guy didn't know she was a girl yet when he kissed her/him. grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:01pm On May 07, 2015
Atk01:

Apart from the Yoon Eun-hye factor, what made it more exciting was the fact that the guy didn't know she was a girl yet when he kissed her/him. grin

YEH is good. I want her back mehn.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:04pm On May 07, 2015
some of those kisses had d same theme from d female leads---> "open ur eyes and see d future in ur partner's eyes".
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:04pm On May 07, 2015
jeweljoan:

My unforgettable kiss scenes were in "its okay,that's love"..all their kiss scenes were really excellent and real...i have never seen a Korean drama with such,never,maybe not yet.

So real.. I definitely love the waterfall kiss best, like I said. It's just the way Zo In-sung stopped laughing and got so serious then kissed her. Ooooh shivers. Especially when you remember she had psychological issues about any kind of intimacy.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:07pm On May 07, 2015
ellab:

i love the "hat kiss in healer".its just similar to that scene in spiderman where mary-jane kissed him with his mask on.

also love the kiss in queen in hyun's man. its so sweet.
its kinda funny that d couple dated (d guy confessed his love to d lady in a press conference after filming and took d lady and netz unawares. He wasnt afraid of what d media or ppl would say.Lol d lady din't expect it at all. And then dispatch caught em,duh! After d military service, d couple called it quits).

FYI-he's sabu Noah in angry mum.

For his age JCW knows how to handle a kiss scene no matter the costar. .

Wow i didn't know those two from In-hyun's man dated. That girl is pretty and I liked that tiptoe kiss scene. Sorry to say it's the only thing about that drama I really liked.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:10pm On May 07, 2015
ellab:

no 6, LSG kissed d hell outta Suzy haha. I loved it cuz at that moment he stood up to gumiho daddy, hr thought he would lose her to him and when he dint ,he kissed her like his life depended on it.That was a way of saying "you are mine".

7.its OK, that's love.
reason? its a freaking waterfall kiss..nothing else. I love kisses when water is involved, be it rain,pool,waterfall.. it has a romantic feel to it.

LSG and Suzy... It felt like watching 2 underage playing at adults.. Lol sorry grin

The waterfall...ugh I love it when a Kdrama couple gets soaking wet before a kiss. Oops hope that doesn't come out the wrong way.... Lmao
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:13pm On May 07, 2015
Atk01:

Totally! Lol even he said it felt better kissing her when he thought she was a guy... But then he said that when ha was pissed.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:21pm On May 07, 2015
ellab:
some of those kisses had d same theme from d female leads---> "open ur eyes and see d future in ur partner's eyes".
Lmao.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:47pm On May 07, 2015
ellab:

YEH is good. I want her back mehn.
You're not the only one.

Aida13:

Totally! Lol even he said it felt better kissing her when he thought she was a guy... But then he said that when he was pissed.
Lool.

Come to think of it, what if the reason why those actresses seem repulsed/stiff during kiss scenes is because their male co-star's mouth smells badly. grin grin.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:01pm On May 07, 2015
Atk01:

You're not the only one.

Lool.

Come to think of it, what if the reason why those actresses seem repulsed/stiff during kiss scenes is because their male co-star's mouth smells badly. grin grin.

There was a movie about that once... Ugh the guy complained to the girl later I think.. But then this was people acting. In real life hmm.. Koreans are very picky they will tell their costar ooo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:57pm On May 07, 2015
Aida13:

There was a movie about that once... Ugh the guy complained to the girl later I think.. But then this was people acting. In real life hmm.. Koreans are very picky they will tell their costar ooo

lol I was just kidding. The thought just crossed my mind when I read a Kim So-hyun interview where she said she and Yeo Jingoo oppa brushed their teeths thoroughly before their kiss scene in I Miss You.
I can remember laughing hard when I read that.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 2:20pm On May 07, 2015
Atk01:

You're not the only one.

Lool.

grin grin grin *dies*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 2:49pm On May 07, 2015
Atk01:

lol I was just kidding. The thought just crossed my mind when I read a Kim So-hyun interview where she said she and Yeo Jingoo oppa brushed their teeths thoroughly before their kiss scene in I Miss You.
I can remember laughing hard when I read that.

Ugh the taste of toothpaste ain't that great either lol... They should stay away from smelly foods before their kiss scenes basically.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 2:55pm On May 07, 2015
Some stills from the ongoing Splendid Politics aka Hwajung latest episode 8 which I'm catching up on.

I'm getting pissed because they seemed to have tailored the heroine to mimic Empress Ki's Sungyang. The hairdo, costume and boyish mannerisms are so copycat.

In my opinion Ha Ji Won proved to be the best ever disguised/cross-dressing girl in Kdrama history. I also liked Park Min young in School Scandal. Oh and the woman in Sword and Flower was so original. I hate when a drama can't make a unique heroine worth watching.

Does anyone have any fave actresses or characters who had to do a gender bender aka cross-dressing role?

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 3:33pm On May 07, 2015
Aida13:

That drama is so popular and I'm saving it for a special occasion... Lol. So I have to ask too, did it make you cry so much? And now no Kdrama could make you cry again? Just trying to understand your comment.
What i meant was that no other kdrama could make me cry as much as The Princess' Man did. It made me cry a lot. From ep. 1-8 it was so normal and happy that it made me wonder if this was really the tragedy drama that it claimed to be then it got very angsty. Don't bother waiting for a special occasion and just watch it. It was my first korean drama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 3:35pm On May 07, 2015
Atk01:
You cried while watching The Princess' Man?
Yes
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 3:39pm On May 07, 2015
Aida13:

In no particular order:

3. Hat kiss in Healer

... More to come.
WOW,KISSES GALORE!
isn't it weird that those kisses are from my favorite dramas?lol.
omo,the kiss from coffe prince is my favorite from the list and that alien kiss is not even my favorite kiss from the drama,my favorite is the scene where he was kissing-carrying her, that kiss was sooo hot.Gong yoo deserves an award for those kisses in coffe prince,same with Yoon eun hye.

i also liked the kisses from its okay thats love,secret garden,personal taste,lie to me,healer,empress ki.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:49pm On May 07, 2015
Aida13:
Some stills from the ongoing Splendid Politics aka Hwajung latest episode 8 which I'm catching up on.

I'm getting pissed because they seemed to have tailored the heroine to mimic Empress Ki's Sungyang. The hairdo, costume and boyish mannerisms are so copycat.

In my opinion Ha Ji Won proved to be the best ever disguised/cross-dressing girl in Kdrama history. I also liked Park Min young in School Scandal. Oh and the woman in Sword and Flower was so original. I hate when a drama can't make a unique heroine worth watching.

Does anyone have any fave actresses or characters who had to do a gender bender aka cross-dressing role?
I thought it was Nyang in the picture at first oo. shocked shocked
That's a 100% Sungyang copycat all right angry .My best cross-dresser happens to be Yoon Eun-hye with her rabbit teeth. grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:52pm On May 07, 2015
Bevy12:
Yes
Wow! It wasn't all that sad to me though, I enjoyed watching it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:54pm On May 07, 2015
hilda90:

omo,the kiss from coffe prince is my favorite from the list and that alien kiss is not even my favorite kiss from the drama,my favorite is the scene where he was kissing-carrying her, that kiss was sooo hot.Gong yoo deserves an award for those kisses in coffe prince,same with Yoon eun hye.
The one when she refused to go home before she travelled, right? That was one steamy kiss.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 3:55pm On May 07, 2015
Atk01:

Wow! It wasn't all that sad to me though, I enjoyed watching it.
Watch it again and maybe you might cry. Which kdramas made you cry?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 3:56pm On May 07, 2015
Aida13:

In no particular order:

3. Hat kiss in Healer

... More to come.
i also loved the hat kiss in healer. uhm,this may sound creepy but i prefer Ji chang wook's stares to his kisses,i love the way he stares at his costars during romantic scenes like before the hat kiss in healer and in one of those scenes in healer where he wanted to kiss park min young but she covered her face with towel,that stare was so hot and many many stares from empress ki.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:02pm On May 07, 2015
Bevy12:
Watch it again and maybe you might cry. Which kdramas made you cry?
I doubt it. I've watched it twice, and it didn't drive me to tears.
kdramas that made me cry, hmmmmm
Secret/ Secret Love
Empress Ki
What Happens to my Family?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:06pm On May 07, 2015
Atk01:

The one when she refused to go home before she travelled, right? That was one steamy kiss.
yess,you got it right,the tension that led to the kiss made it hot. it is my favourite from the drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 4:10pm On May 07, 2015
Aida13:

In no particular order:

3. Hat kiss in Healer

... More to come.
I also saw this article by 10 and my favourites are the MLFAS kiss, Tip toe kiss and Game Over Kiss
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 4:14pm On May 07, 2015
Atk01:

I doubt it. I've watched it twice, and it didn't drive me to tears.
kdramas that made me cry, hmmmmm
Secret/ Secret Love
Empress Ki
What Happens to my Family?
I've not watched WHTMF yet but Secret made me cry. I love Hwang Jung-eum and Ji Sung.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 4:15pm On May 07, 2015
Aida13:

Yes it's really popular and the feedback from everyone is so positive. My top must-watch every week next to Sensory Couple.
Same Here

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.