Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,457 members, 7,846,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1991226 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (2181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:37pm On May 11, 2015
ellab:

it's cuz of frozen flower that I find it difficult to watch him in a role(don't get me wrong he was good in frozen flower,it's just..mehn,I dunno..it's certainly not d gay xter either).it's just dat,if Ibsen him in a role,I automatically think bout frozen flower.I seriously wanna get dat image outta ma head. a few pages back,I think Hilda and I talked bout how uncomfortable we were lol.. he's a good actor no doubt.

u dislike wookie dat much huh? smiley
Omo,your comment made me laugh out loud,lol.
That image has been stuck in my mind like forever,i wish i can unsee it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:08pm On May 11, 2015
Aida13:

Because most times the mean bad guys are far more fun. At least more than the goody nicey nice guys who can't even hurt a fly lol. Women like a man who is flawed and needs fixing I guess. Also it makes for a great drama.
Yup, you're on point. The nice guys are too nice for their own good. smiley

Aida13:

Besides do we really need more dramas with titles like a whole sentence or even a paragraph?? Lol

- The Time I loved you: 3000Days

- My Love Who Came from the Stars

- Will it Snow for Christmas

- That Winter the Wind Blows

Etc etc
grin
Lmao.
-What Happens to my Family

-The Moon that Embraces the Sun

-He Who Wishes to Wear the Crown, Endures Its Weight. ( That's the literal title of The Heirs. Imagine!)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:10pm On May 11, 2015
ellab:

joo jin mo for the producers? kai..ain't sure I would watch it with him in it. cha tea hyun is good.havnt u seen "jeon woo-chi?" he acted as d main xter there.he's good and funny too.
Besides, the guy is a cast member in a variety show -2 Days and 1 Night. That's experience enough for his character.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:14pm On May 11, 2015
vikkytan:
lolz I don't hate wookie ..
frozen flower was cool . he made that film interesting. Jo in sung acting was so terrible.. oh my I could not get his expression whatsoever.... DAT film was so popular u know. do u realize song joong ki . and no min woo. were in it too...

you're right they din.t need all those crazy

sex scenes. it disturbed me a lot .....

besides we are only saying that. because it.was a Korean movie...
if that were to be an American movie.. no big deal right?

omg! if u don't tell me, I would a said min woo wasn't in it.I couldn't recognize him at all. song don't do all dat much to make me hate his xter.
yeah critics had a problem also with Jo in sung also. His expressions were mostly stoic but he has improved greatly in his acting.
I loved him in "the winter the wind blows".

American movies show alotta x-rated movies and series. They ve made it so normal. Even if the characters have chemistry, I won't move.
But Koreans are different. They are just like Bollywood and nollywood of "those days" where we criticize even kiss scenes (sadly nolly and bolly have gone d way of Holly).
watching a Lotta dramas and seeing how they keep everything PG also contributes to it.
I ve to start getting used to x-rated scenes in Korean movies now. I ve noticed that they are clean in their series but go "all out" in their movies.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:16pm On May 11, 2015
hilda90:

Omo,your comment made me laugh out loud,lol.
That image has been stuck in my mind like forever,i wish i can unsee it.
LOL my sister, same here o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:20pm On May 11, 2015
Atk01:

Besides, the guy is a cast member in a variety show -2 Days and 1 Night. That's experience enough for his character.

exactly..He ll do d character justice cuz he has seen how Na PD has been able to direct his varieties (1N2D,three meals a day-TMAD,GOF-granpas over flowers).
cha tae hyun is good.I don't see jjm taking d role. never!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:13pm On May 11, 2015
Atk01:

Yup, you're on point. The nice guys are too nice for their own good. smiley

Lmao.
-What Happens to my Family

-The Moon that Embraces the Sun

-He Who Wishes to Wear the Crown, Endures Its Weight. ( That's the literal title of The Heirs. Imagine!)

Lol @ Heirs, definitely saw that phrase somewhere in the drama. The Moon that Embraces the Sun takes the cake though grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:48pm On May 11, 2015
Bevy12:
Saw this yesterday. Do you agree: www.listal.com/list/top-10-most-beautiful-korean

Wow just took my time to really look at this list

The author should be sued.

Lol

I only agree with no.1 and 2. The top 30 is a joke. And the girl that was no. 100 haha. Wetin she do na, she fine pass half the girls there. I'm really shocked.

That girl in Sensory Couple ain't that hot but she's high on the list really?? As for Han Ye sul seriously?? Is she that fine? And that underage girl, the child actress wetin she dey find for that list lol

Na wa. I enjoyed looking anyway. So many faces in the industry. I wonder how these producers can choose.

That last girl in the black and white pic though. HOW!?

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:40pm On May 11, 2015
Aida13:

Lol

I only agree with no.1 and 2. The top 30 is a joke. And the girl that was no. 100 haha. Wetin she do na, she fine pass half the girls there. I'm really shocked.

That girl in Sensory Couple ain't that hot but she's high on the list really?? As for Han Ye sul seriously?? Is she that fine? And that underage girl, the child actress wetin she dey find for that list lol

Na wa. I enjoyed looking anyway. So many faces in the industry. I wonder how these producers can choose.

grin wait wait wait...Suzy is number one? Buhahahaha grin the author needs glasses...glasses bigger than Harry potter's.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:52pm On May 11, 2015
Aida13:

Lol @ Heirs, definitely saw that phrase somewhere in the drama. The Moon that Embraces the Sun takes the cake though grin
I used to call it The Moon that Embarrasses the Sun, lol.

Oh! And I downloaded some OST from Shine or go Crazy as you suggested. The 4 songs I have downloaded are wow! I've been listening to them on repeat, as well as the first OST from School 2015. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 11:03pm On May 11, 2015
@ellab .. heiya so u din.t know min woo was there.. I din.t know either . one of my friend was the one DAT told me. he was among the solders ...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:07pm On May 11, 2015
ellab:

grin wait wait wait...Suzy is number one? Buhahahaha grin the author needs glasses...glasses bigger than Harry potter's.
haha,the biggest joke i have seen in a long time,Kim tae hee at no 79?SMH. The person that made this list is probably one of those idol-obsessed fans cos i have been wondering what those plastic-faced idols are doing with their a s s e s up that list.i know we should respect other people's opinion but i think the word opinion is an overstatement in this case.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 11:33pm On May 11, 2015
Aida13:

Everyone of the actors you've mentioned have at least one drama they flopped in. It's just that Ahn Jae Hyeon happened to have it with his very first major role. At least he does have star quality and made some fans around the world esp among the younger generation.
Ok...ok...if it's his first major role.

Still.....it was not applaudable. He NEEDS to take some major lessons if he must go far; his facial expressions are bland, he needs to be able to 'speak' without words(body language) and he needs to immerse himself in his role, not just reading the script and waiting for the Director's 'Action!' Command.

These qualities separate class actors from those just there to fill in. One thing about korean actors is that some of them are overhyped, and it's going to destroy them in the long run- when you don't criticize that acror/actress you like but defend them blindly, you are doing them harm, not good.

Not being hard on him. He t...r...I...e...d. But if his next drama doesn't come out much better than BLOOD, then...........
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 2:53am On May 12, 2015
ellab:

Nooo...

On my end the number one is Gianna Jun followed by Song Hyo Kyo as 2. No. 3 is Bae Suzy and 4 is Lee Yeon-hee. Han Ye-seul rounds it up at 5.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 2:58am On May 12, 2015
Atk01:

I used to call it The Moon that Embarrasses the Sun, lol.

Oh! And I downloaded some OST from Shine or go Crazy as you suggested. The 4 songs I have downloaded are wow! I've been listening to them on repeat, as well as the first OST from School 2015. smiley

Shine or Go Crazy huh? Nice smiley but you didn't watch the drama now, to fully enjoy the message of the songs hand.

Who are You: School 2015 already has a hot OST track? Interesting. Takes at least 5-6 episodes to release the first song.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:15am On May 12, 2015
Just read an article about the best dramas of 2014-2015 as selected by the top PDs of all the major Korean networks... Hmm I need to brush up and watch most of them cos I've only seen 2 on this list... Do you guys agree with the selection?

1. Misaeng tvN (14 votes)
2. Punch SBS (8 votes)
3. Kill Me Heal Me MBC (5 votes)
4. Secret Love Affair jTBC (4 votes)
5. You From Another Star SBS (3 votes)
5. Heard it Through the Grapevine SBS (3 votes)
5. What’s With the Family KBS (3 votes)
8. It’s Okay It’s Love SBS (2 votes)
9. Jeong Do Jeon KBS (1 vote)
9. Pride and Prejudice MBC (1 vote)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:16am On May 12, 2015
Kim hyun joong finally enters the army today.Thank God..he should learn and mature well there.he was taken to the base by bae yong joon.he will receive 4weeks of training before d main military ish.wahala!

p.s,his ex gf Said she had a miscarriage.that lady needs to go to d mental hospital.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:25am On May 12, 2015
Aida13:

Shine or Go Crazy huh? Nice smiley but you didn't watch the drama now, to fully enjoy the message of the songs hand.

Who are You: School 2015 already has a hot OST track? Interesting. Takes at least 5-6 episodes to release the first song.
Maybe watching the drama will give a better feeling while listening to the songs, but for now, I'm quite content with just listening without watching.

Yup, the first 3 OSTs are out. Right from the first time it was played in episode 1, I knew I just had to download the first OST. Very upbeat and really nice.

Aida13:
Just read an article about the best dramas of 2014-2015 as selected by the top PDs of all the major Korean networks... Hmm I need to brush up and watch most of them cos I've only seen 2 on this list... Do you guys agree with the selection?

1. Misaeng tvN (14 votes)
2. Punch SBS (8 votes)
3. Kill Me Heal Me MBC (5 votes)
4. Secret Love Affair jTBC (4 votes)
5. You From Another Star SBS (3 votes)
5. Heard it Through the Grapevine SBS (3 votes)
5. What’s With the Family KBS (3 votes)
8. It’s Okay It’s Love SBS (2 votes)
9. Jeong Do Jeon KBS (1 vote)
9. Pride and Prejudice MBC (1 vote)
Hmmm, I'd rate What's With this Family over YFAS, but then, the PDs are professional, and know why they voted that way. Misaeng as number 1 isn't so bad, for a cable tv drama, it did really well. It was a great drama, but the only beef I have with it is there is no romance. embarassed angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:28am On May 12, 2015
ellab:
Kim hyun joong finally enters the army today.Thank God..he should learn and mature well there.he was taken to the base by bae yong joon.he will receive 4weeks of training before d main military ish.wahala!

p.s,his ex gf Said she had a miscarriage.that lady needs to go to d mental hospital.
Finally! Maybe this 2 year break from the spotlight is just what he needs.

As for his gf, her matter is for another day angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:33am On May 12, 2015
Atk01:

Finally! Maybe this 2 year break from the spotlight is just what he needs.

As for his gf, her matter is for another day angry

lol the news released dis morning from her Lawyers says she dint miscarry.I tire.
I'm glad he ll be away from d rubbish going on.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:27am On May 12, 2015
Kim hyun joong has gone to army,he just needs to stay away from the spotlight for now.
Isn't it weird how a successful actor's career can be ruined over a scandal or two,same thing that happened to park shi hoo.i pray my favourite actors wont fall into scandal,because having worked so hard for many years and then bam,one day everything disappears is so unbearable. i applaud actors/actresses like Ha ji won,jun ji hyun,hyun bin etc who have been in the industry for many years without a single scandal.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:49am On May 12, 2015
hilda90:
Kim hyun joong has gone to army,he just needs to stay away from the spotlight for now.
Isn't it weird how a successful actor's career can be ruined over a scandal or two,same thing that happened to park shi hoo.i pray my favourite actors wont fall into scandal,because having worked so hard for many years and then bam,one day everything disappears is so unbearable. i applaud actors/actresses like Ha ji won,jun ji hyun,hyun bin etc who have been in the industry for many years without a single scandal.
I was sad for Park Si Hoo, and na woman cause that one sef lol. I'm glad he's making a comeback this year, he's shooting a Korean-Chinese movie with Yoon Eun-Hye.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:50am On May 12, 2015
ellab:

lol the news released dis morning from her Lawyers says she dint miscarry.I tire.
I'm glad he ll be away from d rubbish going on.
Wait... She didn't miscarry again? What does she want this time? I've tire for the girl matter! angry
Whatever happened between her and Joong, she doesn't have to completely rubbish his image na.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 9:12am On May 12, 2015
Aida13:

Lol

Lol. A lot of them got me angry like Yoo In-na at 100 and Kim Yoo-jung in the list when she's just 15. I felt like it was so not in the right order.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:44am On May 12, 2015
Network is going cray cray today lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:44am On May 12, 2015
Atk01:

Maybe watching the drama will give a better feeling while listening to the songs, but for now, I'm quite content with just listening without watching.

Yup, the first 3 OSTs are out. Right from the first time it was played in episode 1, I knew I just had to download the first OST. Very upbeat and really nice.

Hmmm, I'd rate What's With this Family over YFAS, but then, the PDs are professional, and know why they voted that way. Misaeng as number 1 isn't so bad, for a cable tv drama, it did really well. It was a great drama, but the only beef I have with it is there is no romance. embarassed angry

I know what you mean liking a song from even the first listen in episode one. I just thought the songs don't get released on soundtrack till some weeks. Only when it's released as an OST track that we can now find it onine to download. I guess things are being done faster these days, it's getting scary how fast lol

What's with this Family... I remember you recommending it and then me downloading several episodes till I gave up lol. Might have to check them out now.

I'm suspecting the PDs are using a different kind of criteria than we'd expect. They must have picked the dramas not based on rating or popularity. But which and which went outside the norm to create something unique and even risky.

Making Misaeng without any romance at all is a very risky thing lol but they pulled it off. Also Secret Love Affair tackled extra marital affairs, a taboo theme.

So I finally figured they chose dramas that couldn't fit into a box and which did something new for the industry. Kill Me Heal Me.... Hmm I think it was the actor's effort that got them that selection.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:05am On May 12, 2015
Bevy12:
Lol. A lot of them got me angry like Yoo In-na at 100 and Kim Yoo-jung in the list when she's just 15. I felt like it was so not in the right order.

Exactly. I thought they had the list backwards. Yoo In-na's looks really pretty to me even though I don't really like her baby doll face. My most beautiful... Hmm I will look again and post my Top 4 here, by face alone and not related to their acting skill or fame. Or even how much I like them lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:55am On May 12, 2015
Aida13:

I know what you mean liking a song from even the first listen in episode one. I just thought the songs don't get released on soundtrack till some weeks. Only when it's released as an OST track that we can now find it onine to download. I guess things are being done faster these days, it's getting scary how fast lol
Oh well, as long as their 'faster' doesn't come with migraine causing subs, it works for me. grin

What's with this Family... I remember you recommending it and then me downloading several episodes till I gave up lol. Might have to check them out now.
Cool! I hope you'll enjoy it, as you don't seem to be into family dramas. WWTF is the best family drama I've watched; comedy, romance, family issues all in one. Great package!

I'm suspecting the PDs are using a different kind of criteria than we'd expect. They must have picked the dramas not based on rating or popularity. But which and which went outside the norm to create something unique and even risky.

Making Misaeng without any romance at all is a very risky thing lol but they pulled it off. Also Secret Love Affair tackled extra marital affairs, a taboo theme.

So I finally figured they chose dramas that couldn't fit into a box and which did something new for the industry. Kill Me Heal Me.... Hmm I think it was the actor's effort that got them that selection.

You're right, dramas that deviated from the norm. As for Kill Me, Heal Me, Ji Sung was the best thing that happened to the drama. I don't think another actor could pull off 7-in-1 like he did.
On a lighter note, I think Secret Love Affair shouldn't be all that a taboo, seeing that South Korea has legalized adultery. cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:02am On May 12, 2015
Atk01:

On a lighter note, I think Secret Love Affair shouldn't be all that a taboo, seeing that South Korea has legalized adultery. cheesy
Shoro Niyen!!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 12:20pm On May 12, 2015
@hilda90...remember me?, d stuff do disconnect and @tyms doesn't connect @all...can we talk on whatsapp?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:58pm On May 12, 2015
Atk01:

Oh well, as long as their 'faster' doesn't come with migraine causing subs, it works for me. grin

Cool! I hope you'll enjoy it, as you don't seem to be into family dramas. WWTF is the best family drama I've watched; comedy, romance, family issues all in one. Great package!

You're right, dramas that deviated from the norm. As for Kill Me, Heal Me, Ji Sung was the best thing that happened to the drama. I don't think another actor could pull off 7-in-1 like he did.

Was adultery illegal before... Lol these people sef.

True about KMHM... Though I haven't seen even one episode I can tell from comments, stills and Tumblr notes that Ji Sung killed it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 1:10pm On May 12, 2015
Atk01:

Yea, Ji Sung really did his best. I heard Hyun Bin rejected the role and did Hyde, Jekyll, I. I guess he couldn't handle 7 personalities.

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (2181) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.