Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1981682 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 7:31am On May 09, 2015
vikkytan:
@timilehin what type of phone are u using?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by timilehing(m): 7:35am On May 09, 2015
vikkytan:
what type of phone are u using?
Android & it's the same on my PC
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 8:31am On May 09, 2015
Please try out this quiz if you want to know how well you know korean dramas: www.gotoquiz.com/how_well_do_you_know_korean_dramas_1
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wilson61(m): 8:33am On May 09, 2015
post=33557297:

i guess am going to need to fix all the links then....................when am done i will push it up to recent post and pls dont be annoyed with me ......its not easy blogging and at the same time studying.............i will fix it as soon as possible
kay bro..thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:56am On May 09, 2015
Bevy12:
Please try out this quiz if you want to know how well you know korean dramas: www.gotoquiz.com/how_well_do_you_know_korean_dramas_1
83%. I need to catch up oo.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 9:20am On May 09, 2015
try using animex . download it from Google play . and download ADM editor with it . once u open it. search for the movie or drama you are looking for click on the episodes u want. u.ll see it on different parts . e.g part 1.2.3.6.7.8 so click on each parts to download . and apply with ADM editor to download it successfully. believe animex is very clean and neats also with subtitles.. but the mb chai.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:51am On May 09, 2015
Boom!!! And I'm back....

Was on a 24 hr ban trying to reply a post here...hey

vikkytan:
I asked the same question they no answer yet ooooo

vikkytan:
pls which sites are you guys downloading ur k.drama from I realise animex drains so many megabites .when I downloaded frozen flower . a movie not a drama. just for 2 hours . it drains 400mb oops that.s freaking too much .although I like animex because it.s always with subtitles and it is very clean and neat . but it drains a lot of megabits . pls I need a sites with affordable megabites thanks

wilson61:
guys pls apart from ..what other site can I download k-drama from

sorry guys I posted some sites and links and got a ban...so I guess I'll try at least one again, just remove spaces....

m y a s i a n t v . c o m

Is where I download my dramas when I'm not on . I hope I don't get banned again...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:33am On May 09, 2015
Atk01:

That's her trademark joor grin

For me, it's Kdramas 90%, Philippino dramas 5%, & Bollywood and Hollywood 5%.

Reading subs are great too, but sometimes, some little meanings are lost while subbing. If you're not consistent in Kdrama watching and listening, you can miss a few tidbits that aren't subbed.

It's annoying when I see them say some words and the sub didn't show up. They sometimes miss/skip some interpretations...lol I guess no one is perfect. I just have to guess what was said

Umm...what's good with the Phillipino dramas, is it those ones on our TVs these days...thought they were Mexican and Spanish...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:32pm On May 09, 2015
Aida13:

It's annoying when I see them say some words and the sub didn't show up. They sometimes miss/skip some interpretations...lol I guess no one is perfect. I just have to guess what was said

Umm...what's good with the Phillipino dramas, is it those ones on our TVs these days...thought they were Mexican and Spanish...
Sometimes, it's not just about words without subs, there are certain word plays, puns, manner of speech etc that we miss. Anyway, it's all good.

Those telemundo ones are Spanish and Mexican, but I prefer those from the Philippines. I buy them from those wheelbarrow Alaba boys, I can't download as they usually have 100+ episodes. They are very interesting and sometimes they remake kdramas.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:50pm On May 09, 2015
Atk01:

Sometimes, it's not just about words without subs, there are certain word plays, puns, manner of speech etc that we miss. Anyway, it's all good.

Those telemundo ones are Spanish and Mexican, but I prefer those from the Philippines. I buy them from those wheelbarrow Alaba boys, I can't download as they usually have 100+ episodes. They are very interesting and sometimes they remake kdramas.

Wow 100 + episodes. Those people must be creative to stretch a story that long.

Meanwhile just marathoned The Greatest Love in 48 hours wheeeeww

It's amazing. Gong hyo jin does it again.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:00pm On May 09, 2015
Aida13:

Wow 100 + episodes. Those people must be creative to stretch a story that long.

Meanwhile just marathoned The Greatest Love in 48 hours wheeeeww

It's amazing. Gong hyo jin does it again.
It's amazing how they can take a 20 episode kdrama and turn it into 100 episodes, lol.

48 hours shocked That's nice. It takes me at least 3 to 4 days to finish a drama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wilson61(m): 2:53pm On May 09, 2015
Aida13:
Boom!!! And I'm back....

Was on a 24 hr ban trying to reply a post here...hey

sorry guys I posted some sites and links and got a ban...so I guess I'll try at least one again, just remove spaces....

m y a s i a n t v . c o m

Is where I download my dramas when I'm not on . I hope I don't get banned again...
. thanks alot
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wilson61(m): 2:53pm On May 09, 2015
vikkytan:
try using animex . download it from Google play . and download ADM editor with it . once u open it. search for the movie or drama you are looking for click on the episodes u want. u.ll see it on different parts . e.g part 1.2.3.6.7.8 so click on each parts to download . and apply with ADM editor to download it successfully. believe animex is very clean and neats also with subtitles.. but the mb chai.
thanks bro
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 5:12pm On May 09, 2015
Atk01:

It's amazing how they can take a 20 episode kdrama and turn it into 100 episodes, lol.

48 hours shocked That's nice. It takes me at least 3 to 4 days to finish a drama.

I'm shocked at myself cool just picked the drama for no reason and then ka-blam!! Couldn't stop. I thought I wouldn't like Cha Seung Won but he really surprised me. Was curious to Watch him after seeing him in Hwajung.

Now the drama is number 3 on my list of those rich guy - poor girl dramas. In order of preference...

-- Secret Garden
-- Master's Sun
-- The Greatest Love
-- Fated to Love You
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:52pm On May 09, 2015
Aida13:

I'm shocked at myself cool just picked the drama for no reason and then ka-blam!! Couldn't stop. I thought I wouldn't like Cha Seung Won but he really surprised me. Was curious to Watch him after seeing him in Hwajung.

Now the drama is number 3 on my list of those rich guy - poor girl dramas. In order of preference...

-- Secret Garden
-- Master's Sun
-- The Greatest Love
-- Fated to Love You
That's cool. That site you dropped, is it for watching online or downloading?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:39pm On May 09, 2015
Atk01:

That's cool. That site you dropped, is it for watching online or downloading?

If I'm using certain browsers I can download directly from the online streaming episode. Even on my phone using Chrome I just press on the video I'm viewing and it will ask if I want to save it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:19pm On May 09, 2015
Aida13:

If I'm using certain browsers I can download directly from the online streaming episode. Even on my phone using Chrome I just press on the video I'm viewing and it will ask if I want to save it.
Awesome! I really hope I can download from there. There's a certain drama I've been following, but my supply was cut at episode 75, and I couldn't find it anywhere else. I was happy when I saw it on that site.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:36pm On May 09, 2015
Atk01:

Awesome! I really hope I can download from there. There's a certain drama I've been following, but my supply was cut at episode 75, and I couldn't find it anywhere else. I was happy when I saw it on that site.

Lucky you! Sometimes I don't want to download, just watch so the site comes in mucho handy. Because unlike other sites the episode doesn't come in four to five small parts which is so mood killing.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:28pm On May 09, 2015
Aida13:

Lucky you! Sometimes I don't want to download, just watch so the site comes in mucho handy. Because unlike other sites the episode doesn't come in four to five small parts which is so mood killing.
Unfortunately, it won't download. it is just streaming, and that uses up more mb. I pressed on the video like you said, but nothing happened. cry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:39pm On May 09, 2015
Atk01:

Unfortunately, it won't download. it is just streaming, and that uses up more mb. I pressed on the video like you said, but nothing happened. cry

You mean on your phone?

Mine is Android, maybe that's why. I'm watching Falling for Innocence ep 11 on my Chrome now. When I long press the screen it will say "Save video" so I press there for yes. It starts the download immediately.

On PC it's much easier especially if I'm using Maxthon browser. It just shows a small tab on the top right corner for 'download' once the episode starts playing.

Not sure about other alternatives but there are definitely ways some people download from streaming sites. Some use a download manager like IDM.

If anyone has a clue do let us know.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:45am On May 10, 2015
Aida13:

You mean on your phone?

Mine is Android, maybe that's why. I'm watching Falling for Innocence ep 11 on my Chrome now. When I long press the screen it will say "Save video" so I press there for yes. It starts the download immediately.

On PC it's much easier especially if I'm using Maxthon browser. It just shows a small tab on the top right corner for 'download' once the episode starts playing.

Not sure about other alternatives but there are definitely ways some people download from streaming sites. Some use a download manager like IDM.

If anyone has a clue do let us know.
I used an android phone this time, but nothing. How long do you press? I did for about 2 minutes.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:31am On May 10, 2015
Atk01:

I used an android phone this time, but nothing. How long do you press? I did for about 2 minutes.

2 mins lol what? Obviously that's too much in any case. I was surprised myself that my Chrome had this feature. Maybe it's peculiar to this phone since my other Android doesn't do such.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:38pm On May 10, 2015
Aida13:

2 mins lol what? Obviously that's too much in any case. I was surprised myself that my Chrome had this feature. Maybe it's peculiar to this phone since my other Android doesn't do such.
*deep sigh* Alright, thanks.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:58pm On May 10, 2015
Atk01:

*deep sigh* Alright, thanks.

smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:58pm On May 10, 2015
I'm watching a drama, and the past 2 episodes have really horrible subs! I have a headache already. angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 5:10pm On May 10, 2015
Atk01:
I'm watching a drama, and the past 2 episodes have really horrible subs! I have a headache already. angry

Lol... I read somewhere last night about the possible reasons for that. In the past the top fans of Kdrama were from China... So the subbers were mainly Chinese and would sub it in Chinese first... Then others would sub it into English from the Chinese translation. A lot gets lost in transit grin

I'm guessing this might have happened with this drama. Especially if it's an old drama from before when the English speaking fans got more involved.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:15pm On May 10, 2015
Aida13:

Lol... I read somewhere last night about the possible reasons for that. In the past the top fans of Kdrama were from China... So the subbers were mainly Chinese and would sub it in Chinese first... Then others would sub it into English from the Chinese translation. A lot gets lost in transit grin

I'm guessing this might have happened with this drama. Especially if it's an old drama from before when the English speaking fans got more involved.
This drama is 2015, it's Bluebird's House! I've been enjoying it all this while, and them bam! Headache causing subs. Tenses are wrong, sentence arrangement are crap. Just like African Magic Yoruba, maybe worse.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 6:30pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=Atk01 post=

Those telemundo ones are Spanish and Mexican, but I prefer those from the Philippines. I buy them from those wheelbarrow Alaba boys, I can't download as they usually have 100+ episodes. They are very interesting and sometimes they remake kdramas. [/quote]

Please can u tell me the names of the Philippines drama,interesting ones,not those unnecessary long and boring ones..i first started watching drama series with the Philippines' drama like Mara and Clara and my eternal I guess I need that for a change..i need a k-break grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:10pm On May 10, 2015
Hi everyone,hw re u all doing? i have been listening to my two favourite osts from its okay thats love -"hero" by family of the year and "cross my mind" by twin forks all day. no drama to watch,none of these new dramas caught my interest,korean new dramas are becoming boring day by day or is it just me?.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:24pm On May 10, 2015
jeweljoan:
Try watching Her Mother's Daughter. I'm currently watching it, and it's very very interesting. Storyline is a bit similar to Mara and Clara, but this is more interesting than that.
Others I recommend;
1) Love is Timeless. My 1st Pdrama, and one of the best of all time!
2) Glamorosa
3) Melissa: The Broken Vow
4) Sa Piling Mo/ With you
5) Dangerous Love
6) The poor Heiress
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:33pm On May 10, 2015
hilda90:
Hi everyone,hw re u all doing? i have been listening to my two favourite osts from its okay thats love -"hero" by family of the year and "cross my mind" by twin forks all day. no drama to watch,none of these new dramas caught my interest,korean new dramas are becoming boring day by day or is it just me?.
Lol. I'm not watching any new drama either, apart from the ones I follow on a weekly basis. I re-watched BOF for the umpteenth time last week, and boy do I love that drama! grin
I'm watching Triangle off and on, I've not really gone in to full watching mode. I started because I needed some Jaejoong Oppa time, but I started liking Im Siwan instead. grin Is it just me, or does he kinda look like Wookie.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:07pm On May 10, 2015
Atk01:

Lol. I'm not watching any new drama either, apart from the ones I follow on a weekly basis. I re-watched BOF for the umpteenth time last week, and boy do I love that drama! grin
I'm watching Triangle off and on, I've not really gone in to full watching mode. I started because I needed some Jaejoong Oppa time, but I started liking Im Siwan instead. grin Is it just me, or does he kinda look like Wookie.
Old dramas are the best,i rewatched some of them lately.
we are going to miss Jaejoong. Im siwan is cute,i named him sexy lips after watching misaeng,he has nice lips. i dont see any resemblance with wookie o,lol,they are both cute anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.