Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1994283 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (2182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:33pm On May 10, 2015
hilda90:

Old dramas are the best,i rewatched some of them lately.
we are going to miss Jaejoong. Im siwan is cute,i named him sexy lips after watching misaeng,he has nice lips. i dont see any resemblance with wookie o,lol,they are both cute anyway.
You think so? Siwan reminds me of Wookie. A lot! It's just a feeling I can't shake off.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:43pm On May 10, 2015
Atk01:

This drama is 2015, it's Bluebird's House! I've been enjoying it all this while, and them bam! Headache causing subs. Tenses are wrong, sentence arrangement are crap. Just like African Magic Yoruba, maybe worse.

Ogosh grin grin grin that was funny. I'm guessing the pressure to upload subbed episodes on time has finally gotten to them...some sites are even uploading new episodes that aren't yet completely subbed (some at 97%) just to get fans from tearing at their heels. This is serious though can't figure out the actual cause for this particular case.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:54pm On May 10, 2015
hilda90:
Hi everyone,hw re u all doing? i have been listening to my two favourite osts from its okay thats love -"hero" by family of the year and "cross my mind" by twin forks all day. no drama to watch,none of these new dramas caught my interest,korean new dramas are becoming boring day by day or is it just me?.

The feeling will pass. It almost started to happen to me once but somehow I got sucked back in again.

I would love to recommend a drama or two but I don't know any upbeat dramas for now that could lift up your spirits. I will recommend you checking out Youtube videos about kdramas, everyone is making some fan movie or the other about a popular drama. Just search up the name of your fave drama or the one you've been hearing a lot about recently and watch the fun videos or fan-made music videos of some OST songs.

I saw this one from the new drama I'm following called Falling for Innocence and it's really good, made me smile. It's featuring Jung Kyung Ho the male lead who I'm totally feeling right now.

So...maybe you shouldn't look for a 'drama' to watch, instead pick an actor or actress you would like to see right now and choose one of their dramas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LugUunzzdYY?t=43
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 8:57pm On May 10, 2015
Try watching Her Mother's Daughter. I'm currently watching it, and it's very very interesting. Storyline is a bit similar to Mara and Clara, but this is more interesting than that.
Others I recommend;
1) Love is Timeless. My 1st Pdrama, and one of the best of all time!
2) Glamorosa
3) Melissa: The Broken Vow
4) Sa Piling Mo/ With you
5) Dangerous Love
6) The poor Heiress[/quote]

Have seen her mothers daughter,Mellissa and poor heiress..since last year and glamorosa is one of the most boring pdrama i have ever seen..not seen d others sha.
Their dramas drag out for too long and no action.
You need to watch"my eternal"..i have re-watch this one several times.

Which do u think is a remake of a Korean drama?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:59pm On May 10, 2015
Atk01:

You think so? Siwan reminds me of Wookie. A lot! It's just a feeling I can't shake off.
They look alike in those pics,i haven't noticed it until now,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:07pm On May 10, 2015
Aida13:

Ogosh grin grin grin that was funny. I'm guessing the pressure to upload subbed episodes on time has finally gotten to them...some sites are even uploading new episodes that aren't yet completely subbed (some at 97%) just to get fans from tearing at their heels. This is serious though can't figure out the actual cause for this particular case.

Lol. I just hope it's a one time thing though, I'd hate to develop a migraine, as I still have more than 30 episodes to go. angry
How you doing? What dramas are you on?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:12pm On May 10, 2015
jeweljoan:

Have seen her mothers daughter,Mellissa and poor heiress..since last year and glamorosa is one of the most boring pdrama i have ever seen..not seen d others sha.
Their dramas drag out for too long and no action.
You need to watch"my eternal"..i have re-watch this one several times.

Which do u think is a remake of a Korean drama?
Glamorosa was nice, for me sha.
some Kdrama remakes are;
My Girl
All about Eve
Coffee Prince
King of Baking
Endless Love
Stairway to Heaven
My love samsoon e.t.c
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 9:14pm On May 10, 2015
@hilda 90 I agreed with you . I can.t see any resemblance btwn Kim jae joong and ji Chang wook. I just can.t see the resemblance or do I need sunglasses? lolz I guess why people say they look alike is because Kim jae joong hairstyle on the drama spy somekind makes him look like wookie am I right

but Kim jae joong has a angelic face like a beautiful women .while wookie has childish looks ..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:17pm On May 10, 2015
Aida13:

The feeling will pass. It almost started to happen to me once but somehow I got sucked back in again.

I would love to recommend a drama or two but I don't know any upbeat dramas for now that could lift up your spirits. I will recommend you checking out Youtube videos about kdramas, everyone is making some fan movie or the other about a popular drama. Just search up the name of your fave drama or the one you've been hearing a lot about recently and watch the fun videos or fan-made music videos of some OST songs.

I saw this one from the new drama I'm following called Falling for Innocence and it's really good, made me smile. It's featuring Jung Kyung Ho the male lead who I'm totally feeling right now.

So...maybe you shouldn't look for a 'drama' to watch, instead pick an actor or actress you would like to see right now and choose one of their dramas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LugUunzzdYY?t=43

i will check out the drama you mentioned,The problem with me is that i stick with some group of actors and i end up watching only their dramas,its high time i considered other actors.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:18pm On May 10, 2015
vikkytan:
@hilda 90 I agreed with you . I can.t see any resemblance btwn Kim jae joong and ji Chang wook. I just can.t see the resemblance or do I need sunglasses? lolz I guess why people say they look alike is because Kim jae joong hairstyle on the drama spy somekind makes him look like wookie am I right

but Kim jae joong has a angelic face like a beautiful women .while wookie has childish looks ..
The comparison is between Im Siwan and Ji Chang Wook. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:20pm On May 10, 2015
Atk01:

Lol. I just hope it's a one time thing though, I'd hate to develop a migraine, as I still have more than 30 episodes to go. angry
How you doing? What dramas are you on?

I'm good thanks---and you? On recovery from 16 episodes of Cha Seung Won lol - he's such a 'big' character that just dominates the screen. Not sure I'm a big fan but I like him much better than I used to when I'd never watched any of his dramas.

Been trying to watch That Winter the Wind blows, got through episode one for the second time and will continue with the rest all through the week ahead.

Meanwhile catching up on my ongoing faves, Sensory Couple 11 & 12 and Falling for Innocence 11 & 12

You? Apart from Bluebird that's giving you those headaches lol. I can just imagine you wish you could give the subbers this look...(see pic below lol)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:28pm On May 10, 2015
hilda90:

i will check out the drama you mentioned,The problem with me is that i stick with some group of actors and i end up watching only their dramas,its high time i considered other actors.

Oh that definitely happened to me - liking an actor or actress and then hunting for their dramas and watching only those. But since I started blogging about dramas and also reading many other blogs on kdramas I've found so many I would like to try. Checking out the comments from online fan sites helped me find Falling for Innocence which I'm loving. Have I said before how much I love this drama smiley smiley smiley ok ok I'll stop now.

lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 9:29pm On May 10, 2015
@atk01 oops really I din.t know. I .ve heard people saying jae joong and wookie look alike too .
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 9:31pm On May 10, 2015
Atk01:

Glamorosa was nice, for me sha.
some Kdrama remakes are;
My Girl
All about Eve
Coffee Prince
King of Baking
Endless Love
Stairway to Heaven
My love samsoon e.t.c

Have not seen any of these ones....would like to try them out sha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:42pm On May 10, 2015
Aida13:

I'm good thanks---and you? On recovery from 16 episodes of Cha Seung Won lol - he's such a 'big' character that just dominates the screen. Not sure I'm a big fan but I like him much better than I used to when I'd never watched any of his dramas.

Been trying to watch That Winter the Wind blows, got through episode one for the second time and will continue with the rest all through the week ahead.

Meanwhile catching up on my ongoing faves, Sensory Couple 11 & 12 and Falling for Innocence 11 & 12

You? Apart from Bluebird that's giving you those headaches lol. I can just imagine you wish you could give the subbers this look...(see pic below lol)

Lmao. That screen cap is from Bridal Mask, right? I happen to like that man, I've seen him in like 6 dramas. grin
I'm still watching Who are you-School 2015, and Unkind Women- 4 episodes to go, and Masked Prosecutor starts. Yipee! Joo Sang Wook time! grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:43pm On May 10, 2015
vikkytan:
@atk01 oops really I din.t know. I .ve heard people saying jae joong and wookie look alike too .
Jaejoong and Wookie, no resemblance at all.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:44pm On May 10, 2015
jeweljoan:

Have not seen any of these ones....would like to try them out sha
I've only seen All About Eve, and Endless Love.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:29pm On May 10, 2015
Atk01:

Lmao. That screen cap is from Bridal Mask, right? I happen to like that man, I've seen him in like 6 dramas. grin
I'm still watching Who are you-School 2015, and Unkind Women- 4 episodes to go, and Masked Prosecutor starts. Yipee! Joo Sang Wook time! grin

grin grin

You're right it's from Gaksital/Bridal Mask. How can anyone forget his silk robe and permed hair?? I knew you'd recognize the guy and I saved it a while ago to show you some time, referencing the sure-bet actors we see in every other drama. He's in Falling for Innocence right now as we speak and he's sooo good lol grin grin grin

OmG Joo Sang Wook to the rescue!!!! Oh gosh to think I just looked through some Youtube Birth of a Beauty videos of the songs...I hope he puts some of his humorous character to play in this role...if he's too serious I won't be too happy sad

Still, a serious Joo Sang Wook is better than no Joo Sang Wook right? Can't wait...

Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생 OST 4 - M.C. The Max - Looking At You - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzHGeuQbzTc
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:02pm On May 10, 2015
Aida13:

grin grin

You're right it's from Gaksital/Bridal Mask. How can anyone forget his silk robe and permed hair?? I knew you'd recognize the guy and I saved it a while ago to show you some time, referencing the sure-bet actors we see in every other drama. He's in Falling for Innocence right now as we speak and he's sooo good lol grin grin grin

OmG Joo Sang Wook to the rescue!!!! Oh gosh to think I just looked through some Youtube Birth of a Beauty videos of the songs...I hope he puts some of his humorous character to play in this role...if he's too serious I won't be too happy sad

Still, a serious Joo Sang Wook is better than no Joo Sang Wook right? Can't wait...

Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생 OST 4 - M.C. The Max - Looking At You - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzHGeuQbzTc
He's in Falling for Innocence as well? shocked steady dramas are coming in for him oo.
As for JSW, even though I like his comical side, I prefer his serious side. Just like his Good Doctor character; Cold outside, but warm hearted deep down. His stare says like a million things, he doesn't need words.
Here's a still from Masked Prosecutor.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:41pm On May 10, 2015
Atk01:

He's in Falling for Innocence as well? shocked steady dramas are coming in for him oo.
As for JSW, even though I like his comical side, I prefer his serious side. Just like his Good Doctor character; Cold outside, but warm hearted deep down. His stare says like a million things, he doesn't need words.
Here's a still from Masked Prosecutor.

Mmm hmm girl don't make me go stalking JSW now...lol nice pic,

Do you believe I hated him in Good Doctor? He was soo mean. It was later I began to understand him, and at the end he became fun, like when he acted in that hospital play and the way he warmed up to Joo Won. I do like him serious but not heartless. Yes, he definitely has to be warm hearted deep inside.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:51pm On May 10, 2015
@Atk01 this our girl Yoon Eun Hye no wan hear word...she's just looking hawter and hawter by the moment...saw this series of images for her new Vogue Photo shoot. Which drama is she doing that she's getting Vogue spreads? Na wa she's really lucky. Kept waiting to see if she'll take a pic to show her teeth but no luck grin

I hear the competition between the Producer and Ex Girlfriend's Club is going to be hot...wonder why I'm not into watching either drama...

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:01am On May 11, 2015
Aida13:

Mmm hmm girl don't make me go stalking JSW now...lol nice pic,

Do you believe I hated him in Good Doctor? He was soo mean. It was later I began to understand him, and at the end he became fun, like when he acted in that hospital play and the way he warmed up to Joo Won. I do like him serious but not heartless. Yes, he definitely has to be warm hearted deep inside.

I absolutely loved him in GD, even his meanie side. I'm actually hoping for a drama with him and Moon Chae Won (Dr. Cha). They looked good together in the drama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:05am On May 11, 2015
Aida13:
@Atk01 this our girl Yoon Eun Hye no wan hear word...she's just looking hawter and hawter by the moment...saw this series of images for her new Vogue Photo shoot. Which drama is she doing that she's getting Vogue spreads? Na wa she's really lucky. Kept waiting to see if she'll take a pic to show her teeth but no luck grin

I hear the competition between the Producer and Ex Girlfriend's Club is going to be hot...wonder why I'm not into watching either drama...
She hasn't been in a drama since 2013, but she's still in the news. She's shooting a movie with Park Si-Hoo (from The Princess' Man), and I'm looking forward to it.

Producer all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:52am On May 11, 2015
Atk01:

I absolutely loved him in GD, even his meanie side. I'm actually hoping for a drama with him and Moon Chae Won (Dr. Cha). They looked good together in the drama.

They did but I don't see a whole drama being centered on them as main leads. They're too alike. I prefer a couple that both have different qualities to bring to the table.

Atk01:

She hasn't been in a drama since 2013, but she's still in the news. She's shooting a movie with Park Si-Hoo (from The Princess' Man), and I'm looking forward to it.

I wish I was a bigger fan of Kim So Hyun..if so I'd be going gaga waiting for this drama. However there's one that's caught my fancy which I know I will love because it's a chaebol-related drama and it does look rich and thrilling. Do you recognize the girl from Empress Ki?

The name of this drama is Mask and it's airing right after Sensory Couple/Girl who sees smells.

It looks like my cup of tea. Hows about you?

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 7:46am On May 11, 2015
Saw this yesterday. Do you agree: www.listal.com/list/top-10-most-beautiful-korean
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:54am On May 11, 2015
Aida13:

They did but I don't see a whole drama being centered on them as main leads. They're too alike. I prefer a couple that both have different qualities to bring to the table.
It's just been a wish of mine since GD. smiley

I wish I was a bigger fan of Kim So Hyun..if so I'd be going gaga waiting for this drama. However there's one that's caught my fancy which I know I will love because it's a chaebol-related drama and it does look rich and thrilling. Do you recognize the girl from Empress Ki?

The name of this drama is Mask and it's airing right after Sensory Couple/Girl who sees smells.

It looks like my cup of tea. Hows about you?

I'm definitely excited for Producer, as I love the leads and the Variety show theme. I love anything that has to do with Broadcasting Stations, so yeah, I'm anticipating eagerly. I'm kinda hoping Gianna Jun makes a cameo as per her relation to Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun -though this is next to impossible. Lol

There is another Mask? I checked, and Masked Prosecutor will also be sharing the same Wed-Thur time slot with it. Mask and Masked.... Let's see how that turns out, lol.
The story line seems interesting, switched identities, right?
That's Yon Bisu... Good to see her again.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 8:45am On May 11, 2015
vikkytan:

hahahahahha. Ji Chang Wook has childish looks? You need to see his latest drama HEALER.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:56am On May 11, 2015
Atk01:

It's just been a wish of mine since GD. smiley

I'm definitely excited for Producer, as I love the leads and the Variety show theme. I love anything that has to do with Broadcasting Stations, so yeah, I'm anticipating eagerly. I'm kinda hoping Gianna Jun makes a cameo as per her relation to Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun -though this is next to impossible. Lol

There is another Mask? I checked, and Masked Prosecutor will also be sharing the same Wed-Thur time slot with it. Mask and Masked.... Let's see how that turns out, lol.
The story line seems interesting, switched identities, right?
That's Yon Bisu... Good to see her again.

I wonder if Yon Feisu will ever have her own lead role. She was so good in Empress Ki, Three Musketeers and Love from Another Star. She's also uniquely pretty.

These days they keep copying the same premise: switched identities aka mistaken identity. It's being used in Sensory Couple, now Who Are You 2015 and soon Mask.

Just like when body swapping and multiple personalities were all the rage lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 9:13am On May 11, 2015
Aida13:

Lol. Be like say I don slack wella.

Abeg list for me latest kdramas(interesting ones pls), no matter how long the list....indicate too if they are ongoing or finished.

Thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 9:21am On May 11, 2015
Atk01:

girl abeg list me latest kdramas ooo. Interesting ones pls. Thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:23am On May 11, 2015
Aida13:

I wonder if Yon Feisu will ever have her own lead role. She was so good in Empress Ki, Three Musketeers and Love from Another Star. She's also uniquely pretty.

These days they keep copying the same premise: switched identities aka mistaken identity. It's being used in Sensory Couple, now Who Are You 2015 and soon Mask.

Just like when body swapping and multiple personalities were all the rage lol
I want to see her as a leading lady. Just like another actress Kim Seul-Gi, I'm tired of seeing her as the funny best friend. She can be in her own drama already!
Don't you think Military service is somehow good? When a set of actors enlist, other upcoming ones are given a chance. But with the actresses, nobody is going anywhere.

I guess when there's a new trend, all the networks just jump right in, so they won't be left out. Still, healthy competition is good, right?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:41am On May 11, 2015
Wislet:
girl abeg list me latest kdramas ooo. Interesting ones pls. Thanks
Ok, let me see. 2015 dramas;
Healer - finished
Shine or go Crazy - finished
Blood - finished
Kill me, Heal me - finished
Falling for Innocence - still airing
Unkind Women - almost complete
Who Are You- School 2015 - still airing
Angry Mom - finished
Producer - starts this Friday
Orange Marmalade - starts this Friday
Masked Prosecutor - starts this month

I hope this helps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (2182) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: deriana and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.