Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,667 members, 7,851,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1994592 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 9:48am On May 11, 2015
Atk01:

Ok, let me see. 2015 dramas;
Healer - finished
Shine or go Crazy - finished
Blood - finished
Kill me, Heal me - finished
Falling for Innocence - still airing
Unkind Women - almost complete
Who Are You- School 2015 - still airing
Angry Mom - finished
Producer - starts this Friday
Orange Marmalade - starts this Friday
Masked Prosecutor - starts this month

I hope this helps.
ya. Thanks a lot.
Have watched Healer. That drama is something else. If these ones are anything close to it, I daresay I should see them.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:55am On May 11, 2015
Wislet:
Lol. Be like say I don slack wella.

Abeg list for me latest kdramas(interesting ones pls), no matter how long the list....indicate too if they are ongoing or finished.

Thanks

Lol I just noticed mine and Atk01's lists are surprisingly similar...I was thinking we hardly watch the same dramas grin

My humble suggestions wink

Falling For Innocence - corporate suspense melodrama romance
Hwajung - political historical
Sensory Couple - suspense fantasy paranormal romance
Blood - vampire fantasy medical romance
Maids - historical romance
Jekyll Hyde, Me - this one no get definition lol. OK it's about a rich guy with personality problems grin Hyun Bin is starring
Shine or Go Crazy - historical romance with an ending to make you go m( >.< )m
Heart to Heart - psychological romance about mentally disturbed girl lol I liked this one
Healer - spy thriller romance with feels feels feels. Ji Chang Wook starring

Upcoming dramas I recommend:

Masked Prosecutor - masked avenger by night, prosecutor by day
Mask - chaebol romance with a mistaken identity twist
Producer - a drama about TV producerss
Night Strolling Scholar (vampire historical romance)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:08am On May 11, 2015
Atk01:

I want to see her as a leading lady. Just like another actress Kim Seul-Gi, I'm tired of seeing her as the funny best friend. She can be in her own drama already!
Don't you think Military service is somehow good? When a set of actors enlist, other upcoming ones are given a chance. But with the actresses, nobody is going anywhere.

I guess when there's a new trend, all the networks just jump right in, so they won't be left out. Still, healthy competition is good, right?

I like that idea, that the networks don't want to be left out of a popular concept...no wonder after Boys over Flowers everyone started making rich guy poor girl dramas....I'm preparing a blog about that. My top five Cinderella kdramas....

Whether actors go for military service or not, if an upcoming actor is not good he's just not good enough. No need for them praying for Lee Min ho and the rest to go for service...because some of these minor actors just don't have the star quality to pull fans or ratings. I will sha give someone at least one chance ---- like Ahn Jae hyeon, I wanted so bad for him to make it and he tried his best anyway (in Blood). But he shouldn't have borrowed so heavily from Kim So Hyun's You from the Stars role.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:53am On May 11, 2015
Aida13:

Lol I just noticed mine and Atk01's lists are surprisingly similar...I was thinking we hardly watch the same dramas grin

Wow! cheesy As long as the drama is interesting, I like the actors, and it isn't more than 24 episodes -except for Family dramas and E. Ki- I go for it.

Aida13:

I like that idea, that the networks don't want to be left out of a popular concept...no wonder after Boys over Flowers everyone started making rich guy poor girl dramas....I'm preparing a blog about that. My top five Cinderella kdramas....

Whether actors go for military service or not, if an upcoming actor is not good he's just not good enough. No need for them praying for Lee Min ho and the rest to go for service...because some of these minor actors just don't have the star quality to pull fans or ratings. I will sha give someone at least one chance ---- like Ahn Jae hyeon, I wanted so bad for him to make it and he tried his best anyway (in Blood). But he shouldn't have borrowed so heavily from Kim Soo Hyun's You from the Stars role.
I guess you're right, the networks are being careful. A good script can be a flop if the actors can't interpret it on screen.
AJH had little or no experience before being thrust into Blood, and the drama/ role he played wasn't exactly the normal guy-next-door kind. Still he gave his best shot, and therefore, I cut him some slack.
I'm looking forward to the Cinderella thingy - though I kinda have an idea of your dramas. wink
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:01pm On May 11, 2015
Atk01:

Wow! cheesy As long as the drama is interesting, I like the actors, and it isn't more than 24 episodes -except for Family dramas and E. Ki- I go for it.

I guess you're right, the networks are being careful. A good script can be a flop if the actors can't interpret it on screen.
AJH had little or no experience before being thrust into Blood, and the drama/ role he played wasn't exactly the normal guy-next-door kind. Still he gave his best shot, and therefore, I cut him some slack.
I'm looking forward to the Cinderella thingy - though I kinda have an idea of your dramas. wink

Lol I'm the mushy type - I shamelessly like strong romance themes with manly/compelling male heroes...but the couple combo must be my personal taste or I'm not going for it. That's why I'm not crazy for dramas like Ho-gu's Love...the male lead is what, sixteen? Or he looks like he is grin grin

I definitely like Cinderella stories. Especially after Secret Garden and Master's Sun.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:05pm On May 11, 2015
Atk01:

Hmmm I no longer blame inexperienced actors ooo--- even established top actors can flop if the drama is not inspiring. Look at my baby boo Hyun Bin sad He chose a good drama but its execution by the directors, writers and producers made him look like a twit. They did the same to AJH. Blood was a great drama but poorly executed.

That's why I say that dramas like Heart to Heart and Falling for Innocence make it look so easy. The writers and directors are great but they chose medium-fame cast...so the drama doesn't get the hype that AJH and Hyun Bin types will get.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:58pm On May 11, 2015
Aida13:

Lol I'm the mushy type - I shamelessly like strong romance themes with manly/compelling male heroes...but the couple combo must be my personal taste or I'm not going for it. That's why I'm not crazy for dramas like Ho-gu's Love...the male lead is what, sixteen? Or he looks like he is grin grin

I definitely like Cinderella stories. Especially after Secret Garden and Master's Sun.
Of course, the hero has to be compelling enough to watch, and have good chemistry with his female co star. Love triangles have their good moments, but at times, I don't really like them.
Cinderella stories are definitely fun, especially if the male lead behaves badly to the female before love takes over grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:02pm On May 11, 2015
Aida13:

That's why I say that dramas like Heart to Heart and Falling for Innocence make it look so easy. The writers and directors are great but they chose medium-fame cast...so the drama doesn't get the hype that AJH and Hyun Bin types will get.

The more hype a drama has, the more the pressure on the production team. I can only hope for better dramas and acting in the coming days. Of course, the upcoming dramas seem OK, but till then, fingers crossed.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 1:30pm On May 11, 2015
Aida13:

My humble suggestions wink

Falling For Innocence - corporate suspense melodrama romance
Hwajung - political historical
Sensory Couple - suspense fantasy paranormal romance
Blood - vampire fantasy medical romance
Maids - historical romance
Jekyll Hyde, Me - this one no get definition lol. OK it's about a rich guy with personality problems grin Hyun Bin is starring
Shine or Go Crazy - historical romance with an ending to make you go m( >.< )m
Heart to Heart - psychological romance about mentally disturbed girl lol I liked this one
Healer - spy thriller romance with feels feels feels. Ji Chang Wook starring

Upcoming dramas I recommend:

Masked Prosecutor - masked avenger by night, prosecutor by day
Mask - chaebol romance with a mistaken identity twist
Producer - a drama about TV producerss
Night Strolling Scholar (vampire historical romance)
This shine or Go Crazy, is the ending good?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 1:48pm On May 11, 2015
Aida13:

Whether actors go for military service or not, if an upcoming actor is not good he's just not good enough. No need for them praying for Lee Min ho and the rest to go for service...because some of these minor actors just don't have the star quality to pull fans or ratings. I will sha give someone at least one chance ---- like Ahn Jae hyeon, I wanted so bad for him to make it and he tried his best anyway (in Blood). But he shouldn't have borrowed so heavily from Kim So Hyun's You from the Stars role.
Lee Min ho, Lee Jong suk, Kim Woo Bin, Kim So Hyun etc presence have nothing to do with other actors not making headway. Even if they go for military service, it might still remain the same.

Ahn jae hyun for example needs to take some lessons in acting. His performance in BLOOD was dismal.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 1:57pm On May 11, 2015
Atk01:

BLOOD really was a dismal performance. His co-actor Go Hye Sun's acting was below par too. I've begun to wonder if she can act....after overacting in Boys Before Flowers, her BLOOD role was pathetic. Lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:09pm On May 11, 2015
Wislet:
BLOOD really was a dismal performance. His co-actor Go Hye Sun's acting was below par too. I've begun to wonder if she can act....after overacting in Boys Before Flowers, her BLOOD role was pathetic. Lol

can I hug u ryt now? [..].
I have neva been a fan of go hye sun's acting.her acting in blood was just...urgh!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:12pm On May 11, 2015
waiting patiently for The producer(coming up next week).Better be good.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:29pm On May 11, 2015
I'm happy.
Lee soo hyuk will play the 2nd vampire in the scholar blabla.
I ve been waiting for this.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:34pm On May 11, 2015
Atk01:

Of course, the hero has to be compelling enough to watch, and have good chemistry with his female co star. Love triangles have their good moments, but at times, I don't really like them.
Cinderella stories are definitely fun, especially if the male lead behaves badly to the female before love takes over grin

Kdramas are the worst when it comes to how the guy treats the girl. In Secret Garden Hyun Bin was really horrid to Ha Ji Won.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:38pm On May 11, 2015
Wislet:
Lee Min ho, Lee Jong suk, Kim Woo Bin, Kim So Hyun etc presence have nothing to do with other actors not making headway. Even if they go for military service, it might still remain the same.

Ahn jae hyun for example needs to take some lessons in acting. His performance in BLOOD was dismal.

Everyone of the actors you've mentioned have at least one drama they flopped in. It's just that Ahn Jae Hyeon happened to have it with his very first major role. At least he does have star quality and made some fans around the world esp among the younger generation.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 3:54pm On May 11, 2015
ellab:

huhnn I don't really think that film will be interesting.. well sometimes I judge film arcording to the tha name ... producer? it dosen.t sound cool to me and its also a weak title....

but. all the hypes for the drama dey too much...

I.m expecting. night scholar strolling . joseon magician and descendants of the sun....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 3:56pm On May 11, 2015
ellab:

huhnn I don't really think that film will be interesting.. well sometimes I judge film arcording to the tha name ... producer? it dosen.t sound cool to me and its also a weak title....

I.m expecting. night scholar strolling . joseon magician and descendants of the sun....
these will be nice.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:00pm On May 11, 2015
Aida13:

Kdramas are the worst when it comes to how the guy treats the girl. In Secret Garden Hyun Bin was really horrid to Ha Ji Won.
It makes things more interesting jare. cheesy but have you ever wondered why the girls still end up falling for the jerky male lead instead of the nice second lead?

Aida13:

Everyone of the actors you've mentioned have at least one drama they flopped in. It's just that Ahn Jae Hyeon happened to have it with his very first major role. At least he does have star quality and made some fans around the world esp among the younger generation.
True, AJH still has bright prospects. He should just chose his next project very carefully.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:02pm On May 11, 2015
vikkytan:

The title suits the drama perfectly. It is a docu-drama about producers of variety shows.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:12pm On May 11, 2015
Lee soo hyuk can play any dark role.love him.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 4:12pm On May 11, 2015
huh?? really ?? I just felt like that type of roles should have been giving to some older actors like joo jin moo.so ji sub. sung seung hun and so on ....
u know ksh is young and kiddo. I.m guessing he have to command that role...in a very well marnerd way... I want something action for him
or
historical. melodramas are getting too much these days.. u know I mean
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 4:14pm On May 11, 2015
ellab:
Lee woo hyuk can play any dark role.love him.
who is he?? which film was he casted in
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:14pm On May 11, 2015
vikkytan:

oh well,still waiting for it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:16pm On May 11, 2015
vikkytan:

who is he?? which film was he casted in

valid love,white Christmas.
he's a model turned actor,just like Kim woo bin,Lee Jung suk and that tall dude in pinnochio(dats his bestie).He's good tho.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:20pm On May 11, 2015
vikkytan:
huh?? really ?? I just felt like that type of roles should have been giving to some older actors like joo jin moo.so ji sub. sung seung hun and so on ....
u know ksh is young and kiddo. I.m guessing he have to command that role...in a very well marnerd way... I want something action for him
or
historical. melodramas are getting too much these days.. u know I mean

joo jin mo for the producers? kai..ain't sure I would watch it with him in it. cha tea hyun is good.havnt u seen "jeon woo-chi?" he acted as d main xter there.he's good and funny too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 4:36pm On May 11, 2015
Joo jin moo is gud oooooo . he would. have handle that role very nice ..well my comment do not matters now because the drama will be released next wekk right .
besides have u watch frozen flower ?
joo jin moo killed that role .
he was a crazy bitc...CH. a psychopath killer...
that fella have talent ooooo so bad he was overshadowed by wookie...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 4:41pm On May 11, 2015
Atk01:

It makes things more interesting jare. cheesy but have you ever wondered why the girls still end up falling for the jerky male lead instead of the nice second lead?

Because most times the mean bad guys are far more fun. At least more than the goody nicey nice guys who can't even hurt a fly lol. Women like a man who is flawed and needs fixing I guess. Also it makes for a great drama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 4:44pm On May 11, 2015
Atk01:

The title suits the drama perfectly. It is a docu-drama about producers of variety shows.

Besides do we really need more dramas with titles like a whole sentence or even a paragraph?? Lol

- The Time I loved you: 3000Days

- My Love Who Came from the Stars

- Will it Snow for Christmas

- That Winter the Wind Blows

Etc etc
grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:57pm On May 11, 2015
vikkytan:
Joo jin moo is gud oooooo . he would. have handle that role very nice ..well my comment do not matters now because the drama will be released next wekk right .
besides have u watch frozen flower ?
joo jin moo killed that role .
he was a crazy bitc...CH. a psychopath killer...
that fella have talent ooooo so bad he was overshadowed by wookie...

it's cuz of frozen flower that I find it difficult to watch him in a role(don't get me wrong he was good in frozen flower,it's just..mehn,I dunno..it's certainly not d gay xter either).it's just dat,if Ibsen him in a role,I automatically think bout frozen flower.I seriously wanna get dat image outta ma head. a few pages back,I think Hilda and I talked bout how uncomfortable we were lol.. he's a good actor no doubt.

u dislike wookie dat much huh? smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:00pm On May 11, 2015
Aida13:

Besides do we really need more dramas with titles like a whole sentence or even a paragraph?? Lol

- The Time I loved you: 3000Days

- My Love Who Came from the Stars

- Will it Snow for Christmas

- That Winter the Wind Blows

Etc etc
grin

the girl who sees smells.

the scholar that walks in the night.

mehn,Koreans and their drama titles.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 5:25pm On May 11, 2015
lolz I don't hate wookie ..
frozen flower was cool . he made that film interesting. Jo in sung acting was so terrible.. oh my I could not get his expression whatsoever.... DAT film was so popular u know. do u realize song joong ki . and no min woo. were in it too...

you're right they din.t need all those crazy

sex scenes. it disturbed me a lot .....

besides we are only saying that. because it.was a Korean movie...
if that were to be an American movie.. no big deal right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.