Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1975810 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Neomu seck shi oppa Jung IL woo

2. My pretty unni Chae Jung an, so I've been a fan since 2014 and I've always wondered why she isn't married, imagine my shock when I realized for the first time today that she was married and divorced, how did I never know? That marriage must have done a number on her cos I don't think she's ever going to get married again, she's 43 and she divorced in 2007 which is like 100 years ago, anyway so far she's happy, getting her coins, looking pretty and probably getting regular coitus from hot, probably younger oppas lol I'm good
3. My funny monkey of a human being Jung sang hoon, I love him. P.s: is he married or should I start shipping him with Chae Jung an cos I will with all my heart lol they've kuku acted together before

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Happy resurrection!!! grin

Thank you my dear, I probably realized I haven't carried out my revenge on Trevor Noah and that's why I came back

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Thank you my dear, I probably realized I haven't carried out my revenge on Trevor Noah and that's why I came back

LMAO!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2020
Warning : I'm still watching episode 1 of record of youth so this post is subject to change.

So far I think I understand why this got mixed reviews, I'm just halfway through episode 1 and I just want the boy to go for military service and come back in 2020 already cos all this just seems draggy, I know they're trying to build the foundation especially with the family scenes but I'm actually tired, maybe it's because all of the dramas I'm watching recently are fast paced and engaging from the first episode so watching a chill drama like this seems weird lol, anyway I love the cast and I'll come back to sing their Praises when I finish the 2nd episode, that being said, right now the only person I'm invested in is park bo gum, I don't even think I'm interested in sodam's character other than the fact that her devotion to pbg is my devotion to minhyuk and I can't wait for them to meet, I do like the mom's frenemyship and why do I get the feeling that third friend might be gay, anyway as much as I love pbg and I'm very happy he's doing this, a part of me still wishes Jang ki Yong accepted this role instead of born again, I've always wanted to see him act as a model

*currently watching*: sf8, Alice, missing : the other side, record of youth, I need romance 2012
Song of the day : temptation - aoa

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO!

Faxx

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2020
#womancrushwednesday

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2020
Game time

JUNG WOO SUNG

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2020
Guess the drama title

(mtchewww this one is easy)

THE INHERITORS

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2020
Guess the drama from the screenshot

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JUNG WOO SUNG

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

I've only seen him in padam padam so that's my answer for everything

7. I want him to act as a tough evil CEO who finds out that he and his equally tough evil rival both have a terminal illness and 3 months to live, so they go on the adventure of their lives, full of plenty hilarious hijinks, repent and become best friends. P.s: they later find out they aren't ill

8. Lee Jung jae as his costar, I love their friendships, kings of being hot bachelors breaking hearts. Real life - I want him to get back with Lee ji ah, I understand why they broke up but I think it was really stupid, if they loved each other they could have made it work

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Warning : I'm still watching episode 1 of record of youth so this post is subject to change.

So far I think I understand why this got mixed reviews, I'm just halfway through episode 1 and I just want the boy to go for military service and come back in 2020 already cos all this just seems draggy, I know they're trying to build the foundation especially with the family scenes but I'm actually tired, maybe it's because all of the dramas I'm watching recently are fast paced and engaging from the first episode so watching a chill drama like this seems weird lol, anyway I love the cast and I'll come back to sing their Praises when I finish the 2nd episode, that being said, right now the only person I'm invested in is park bo gum, I don't even think I'm interested in sodam's character other than the fact that her devotion to pbg is my devotion to minhyuk and I can't wait for them to meet, I do like the mom's frenemyship and why do I get the feeling that third friend might be gay, anyway as much as I love pbg and I'm very happy he's doing this, a part of me still wishes Jang ki Yong accepted this role instead of born again, I've always wanted to see him act as a model

*currently watching*: sf8, Alice, missing : the other side, record of youth, I need romance 2012
Song of the day : temptation - aoa

OK now that I've watched the 2 episodes, I can boldly say it's not boring, yes episode 1 was a bit draggy with the family dynamics but now that we know what's what, I'm enjoying it, it's just a chill drama sha, I love all of the cast, that annoying lady from good detective is nice here lol, I'm back to liking her, I still am only invested in pbg's character, I love he and so dam together, they are so cute with their bickering, but I still am not in the space where I want to know what's happening in her life, lol instead of this mumu girl to own her love with her chest she lied, I like that pbg is not some Saint, he has narcissistic tendencies but I bet all models have that, I like his friendship with rich boy and I really hope it doesn't end, I'm all for friendly rivalry and competition not hatred. So I thought Kwon soo Hyun was gay cos he was very handsy with rich boy but dude is secretly dating rich girl lewl her mom will freak out. I don't want to believe rich boy is clueless to believe he got where he is on his own, I think he's just convincing himself to believe that. Pbg's family is a mess, grandpa and pbg are unrealistic, father is a biased nag, brother is just stupid, I do understand all of them tho, but I wish they'd understand each other more, the mom is the only one I have no problem with for now. If pbg knew, when he was still making OK money from modeling, he should have moved out, if I had my way I would have moved out the day I turned 18 but alas I refused to learn how to make mad money lol, poor boy doesn't even have any privacy, he should move in with girl abeg maybe all that nagging will reduce. I actually pitied that gay CEO until he started spouting rubbish just cos they rejected him, I can't deal with people who can't handle rejection with dignity.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
Random post: #videofashion. Mv for today is 4minute's muzik. This is one of the few mv's where i'm actually impressed with 4minute's fashion, they are on some hot bad girl vibe and they are dressed accordingly, no rubbish colors, no mismatch of fabric, no rubbish hair. I couldn't take all of the pictures but

1. Jiyoon the resident "tomboy" of the group

2. Hot hyuna

3. Random group shot aka choose your customer oppa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
ABOUT THE MV

There's no storyline. It's a dance in a box mv.

Storyline : no storyline

Styling : 5/10. The outfits are cool

Choreography : 2/10. Just random hand movements, pushing chest out and moving hips, there were lots of splits tho and I have to give them props for that cos dayummm, that stuff is hard so maybe 4/10 sha

Set design/props : 1/10

Acting : 10/10

Best/worst actor : everybody looked fierce

Who stood out the most :
1. Sohyun, she thinks she's the prettiest so I'm always looking at her cos I don't know who lied to her but honestly I think she might not be the prettiest but she has the prettiest eyes among them

2. Hyuna and her purple wig, I love

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Uglygurl(f): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Finally,I have watched episodes 1 and 2 of record of youth and I must say that I love it.
I still don't understand the mixed reactions about this drama�

My favourite line for now is from episode 2.
'of course he's great but you are special,you can move people's heart; you even moved mine'
awwww.
I love Park Bo Gum abeg,his heart aching scenes got to me.�
I think Park So Dam improved too.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

(mtchewww this one is easy)

THE INHERITORS

The heirs

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

School 2013

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
I'm just here to say that I love 'Do you like Brahms' so much!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
ABOUT THE MV

There's no storyline. It's a dance in a box mv.

Storyline : no storyline

Styling : 5/10. The outfits are cool

Choreography : 2/10. Just random hand movements, pushing chest out and moving hips, there were lots of splits tho and I have to give them props for that cos dayummm, that stuff is hard so maybe 4/10 sha

Set design/props : 1/10

Acting : 10/10

Best/worst actor : everybody looked fierce

Who stood out the most :
1. Sohyun, she thinks she's the prettiest so I'm always looking at her cos I don't know who lied to her but honestly I think she might not be the prettiest but she has the prettiest eyes among them

2. Hyuna and her purple wig, I love

Jesu. Kang!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
Uglygurl:
Finally,I have watched episodes 1 and 2 of record of youth and I must say that I love it.
I still don't understand the mixed reactions about this drama�

My favourite line for now is from episode 2.
'of course he's great but you are special,you can move people's heart; you even moved mine'
awwww.
I love Park Bo Gum abeg,his heart aching scenes got to me.�
I think Park So Dam improved too.

I'm pretty sure it's cos it's pretty chill and normal paced, recent dramas have been adrenaline pumping from the first episodes that we've forgotten how to calm down and enjoy life lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

School 2013

Correct! You're on a roll

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Jesu. Kang!!! grin

LOL please if you know how much I respect that girl and her confidence in her looks ehn, she's a role model tbh, a bit delusional but still if that is what will make her love herself, I'm all for it

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Uglygurl(f): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I'm pretty sure it's cos it's pretty chill and normal paced, recent dramas have been adrenaline pumping from the first episodes that we've forgotten how to calm down and enjoy life lol

I wouldn't argue you on this.
one drama that shoot my adrenaline up this year was itaewon class.
you are right.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Galactico4ever(m): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
Rewatching UGLY ALERT with my... tongue
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LOL please if you know how much I respect that girl and her confidence in her looks ehn, she's a role model tbh, a bit delusional but still if that is what will make her love herself, I'm all for it

Ayeeeee

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
I'm just here to say that I love 'Do you like Brahms' so much!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I wish I can like this post till tomorrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
toykathy:

I wish I can like this post till tomorrow

I knew I could trust you!!! Unlike some people that are waiting for Trevor Noah to be single again before watching it grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

I knew I could trust you!!! Unlike some people that are waiting for Trevor Noah to be single again before watching it grin

Lmao who are those jobless people

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao who are those jobless people

LMAO be asking me oh

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:51am On Sep 10, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO be asking me oh

Who are those jobless people lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:17am On Sep 10, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Who are those jobless people lol

Repeatedly asking the same question makes u no 1 on the list.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:13am On Sep 10, 2020
toykathy:

Repeatedly asking the same question makes u no 1 on the list.

Hmmm nah, nope, I don't think so

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Happy birthday AGI

(1) (2) (3) ... (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.