Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2056087 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
Some of my favorite boys

I LOVVVVVEEEE JP
PH-1 is the beautiful clown in whom I am well pleased
Oh my goodness Golden is truly golden, the boy shines and reflects at the same time.

I love how Golden always looks like he can be my next door neighbor, he always looks approachable and affordable...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi2dFFM8OGs

Good night everyone

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
The answer is MEEEEEEE....::

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

I knew there was a reason why I was downloading but not watching this drama...hehehe time to delete it

You have my support babe. DELETE!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
sarang60:

I wish you people were more like me when it comes to drama, I don’t handle stress at all because we don’t like each other. If as a drama you are not making me happy, I will see you at the last episode. Hahahahaha...

LOL so far it is a currently airing drama I can't stop watching it, that's why I prefer to watch a lot of old dramas cos then if I'm not feeling it I can skip, but I don't know when it comes to airing dramas I just have to see it through. It's a sickness

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Unni let's pray and fast for ji soo, I think his village people might not want him to prosper lol

He really needs that prayer. He is better than the roles he's been taking

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Her name is ahn jeong ha.

I want them to do it but if directornim will not make it make sense then we don't want to see it, I will not be disrespected with lengthy stares and awkward angle kisses. Cupid did not go about as an unclad baby for that rubbish. The endeu.

Thank you Jare. I can't wait to see that fight tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
sarang60:

Hahahahaha..... Girl I have some babies that are so precious to me it is not funny. The thought of sharing them is not even an option but I love to celebrate them here.

I wasn’t planning to do Asian oppas who are not Korean today but Wait let me give you a gift

There are many pictures like the first one but you know I like to tone it down.

If this ur oppa dey Naija Sars for don kee him for wearing tattoos. #soro soke

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
sarang60:

I wish you people were more like me when it comes to drama, I don’t handle stress at all because we don’t like each other. If as a drama you are not making me happy, I will see you at the last episode. Hahahahaha...

Am telling you. I leave such drama and watch episodes 1,10 and 16. Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:00am On Oct 19, 2020
Birthdays

Happy birthday Kim Ji Won

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2020
toykathy:

If this ur oppa dey Naija Sars for don kee him for wearing tattoos. #soro soke

Thank God he is not.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2020
toykathy:

Am telling you. I leave such drama and watch episodes 1,10 and 16. Shikena!

This is me but I watch 1, 2 and 16. Sometimes I included 15 if I feel like.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2020
toykathy:
Birthdays

Happy birthday Kim Ji Won

A queen, we stan. Happy birthday honey pie.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2020
toykathy:

He really needs that prayer. He is better than the roles he's been taking

Ikr

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2020
sarang60:

A queen, we stan. Happy birthday honey pie.

My wife

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2020
Guyyyyyssss you know how people say oh this celebrity was a blessing to me blah blah blah, I swear shi!t is real! I woke up very depressed cos today is my late sister's birthday, like I downloaded start up to watch but I was just staring at my laptop without doing anything, then I just saw a notification that minhyuk is joining Lee min ki and nana's drama and I swear I screamed, like I'm crying happy tears and I don't even know why I'm happy, I mean it's second lead plus the drama might not be great but I'm just so happy for no reason, I can't even, and Nana and minhyuk are friends so I'm just like my babies are winning together, arghhhhhhhhh OK now I can have breakfast and watch start up. Good morning world.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by funkylv81(f): 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
Pls,which website can I download Korean movies from

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Song of the day....I hope this keep you warm too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p7s7Rjh4fg

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
funkylv81:
Pls,which website can I download Korean movies from

Daebakdrama.com
Dramacool9.io
Kissasian.ch

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ohhhhhhhhhh I like start up, first of all I think I'm finally over my Suzy drama allergy, she's acting good here and I'm willing to watch her future dramas from now on. I like the story, I like the cast, I'm not even mad about Kim sun ho being 2nd lead cos his character is so good, I like him being their daddy long legs, I hope to God the writer doesn't make him develop feelings for Suzy cos I'll just scream, I can't handle a love triangle, the 2 guys are both perfect and it's going to be heartbreaking to watch that. I hope this lie doesn't last long tho, I hope they all tell her the truth before she finds out. All my favorite babies played younger versions of the leads, my heart is full, I had to go Google their dad to make sure I wasn't seeing double, I'm so used to seeing that guy in hot ahjussi roles that I was so shocked to see him playing this poor pitiful guy, dayummm he is an actor! Lol seohyun's mom in private lives is also a money grubbing mom here, I can't believe her and Kang Hanna, how do you separate a family that way because of money, fine she can divorce the man but to abandon her daughter and not even keep in touch, that's just so wild to me, can people stop casting Hanna in villainous roles, like do they want me to hate my wife by force Haba. Meanwhile lol I can't believe those 3 really named themselves the 3 san's kee me lemme die, I love do san's parents lol toilet, he said AI is avian influenza, I don't even blame him, if you ask me what AI is, the first thing that comes to mind is artificial insemination lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
My rap shows are getting subbed now and I am over the moon.

I currently have 3 faves in high school rapper and I am waiting for Show me the money season 9.

My teen babies are the cutest beanie babies ever..hahahahaha.... it is funny how some of them look intimidating for a second until they open their mouths and words come out...hahahahaha.....then you see/hear soft boyz with jazz(how I like to describe it) voices.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
sarang60:
My rap shows are getting subbed now and I am over the moon.

I currently have 3 faves in high school rapper and I am waiting for Show me the money season 9.

My teen babies are the cutest beanie babies ever..hahahahaha.... it is funny how some of them look intimidating for a second until they open their mouths and words come out...hahahahaha.....then you see/hear soft boyz with jazz(how I like to describe it) voices.

LOL this is how I feel about p1harmony, after forming hard girl and promising not to fall for them, I heard them talk and I'm like Omo they are literal babies, I want to protect them lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Random post : lol it's been a while since I talked about my delusional ships, ladies and gentlemen I present to you Henry Lau and Kat prescott, lol, I've loved Kat since I saw her in skins so I watched a dog's journey and honestly I didn't realize Henry was the male lead till the end of the movie when the credits rolled, lmao I almost slapped myself for not recognizing oppa, maybe cos it wasn't a Korean movie, anyway I know they are great friends but I got the feeling that they liked each other, lewl but I fear Korea might have destroyed my ship. She came to visit him last year when he was on I live alone *sigh* and the show kept trying to matchmake them or something, it got weird and I think they were both uncomfortable so I'm guessing they are just friends now but my shipper heart is hoping they are secretly dating or whatever cos they are so cute

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guyyyyyssss you know how people say oh this celebrity was a blessing to me blah blah blah, I swear shi!t is real! I woke up very depressed cos today is my late sister's birthday, like I downloaded start up to watch but I was just staring at my laptop without doing anything, then I just saw a notification that minhyuk is joining Lee min ki and nana's drama and I swear I screamed, like I'm crying happy tears and I don't even know why I'm happy, I mean it's second lead plus the drama might not be great but I'm just so happy for no reason, I can't even, and Nana and minhyuk are friends so I'm just like my babies are winning together, arghhhhhhhhh OK now I can have breakfast and watch start up. Good morning world.

I'm happy you're happy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Uglygurl(f): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
Record of youth episode 13
I can see Park So Dam slipping away from park Bo Gum's fingers.
I really feel like comforting hae-hyo myself� .
sometimes I feel sorry for him but I realized it's just a movie.

But Park So Dam's former manager and that reporter will never make heaven walahi.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LOL this is how I feel about p1harmony, after forming hard girl and promising not to fall for them, I heard them talk and I'm like Omo they are literal babies, I want to protect them lol

They are cuties

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2020
Uglygurl:
Record of youth episode 13
I can see Park So Dam slipping away from park Bo Gum's fingers.
I really feel like comforting hae-hyo myself� .
sometimes I feel sorry for him but I realized it's just a movie.

But Park So Dam's former manager and that reporter will never make heaven walahi.

One thing is clear from you guys review and that is the actors are doing beyond amazing

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
Happy birthday to my sometimes JCW looking As* baby......hahahahaha....

Happy birthday to you precious, I pray you have a wonderful day filled with more love than you can handle.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
I just finished the first ep of SEARCH and oh wow.

Loved it, loved it, loved it.

1. Beautiful namjas
2. Strong female characters (its Krystal and I love it when she is a commanding snob, it fits her so well)
3. Leo is the most precious army dog ever, if he dies I will riot
4. The humor is a very lovely touch
5. The story is nice and I can’t wait to see where they take it
6. The cinematography and action choreographies are cool.
7. The first ep was basically wow.

Ep 2 here I come.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ep two of search has ended and I am sad that it did, I wish it was 4 hours long. grin

I am also sad that they killed my Leo and replaced him with Mac cry officer Leo was cuter)

There are strong women in this drama and I like that. I am a little worried about how ep 2 end though because if anything happens to Krystal ehn...

The namjas in this drama are buriful (needed to be said again)

I am truly loving the blend of humor honestly, one minute I am laughing at someone’s expression and the next I am holding my breath screaming behind you.

I didn’t have much expectation going in but I am loving it so far.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Dangerous wife is wonderful and it is amazing to see the very very very foolish husband just continue to be foolish

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
Start up ep 1.

If there is any love triangle in this I will be upset honestly.

It was fun.

My babies and my ultimate baby

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
After ep 2 of start up, I can say it will be a pain to watch.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) ... (2207) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.