Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,036 members, 7,956,837 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2057047 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:55am On Oct 21, 2020
sarang60:
After ep 2 of start up, I can say it will be a pain to watch.

Fun to watch you mean grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:56am On Oct 21, 2020
You tried. I Can't bring myself to watch episode 2. Too scary

sarang60:
Ep two of search has ended and I am sad that it did, I wish it was 4 hours long. grin

I am also sad that they killed my Leo and replaced him with Mac cry officer Leo was cuter)

There are strong women in this drama and I like that. I am a little worried about how ep 2 end though because if anything happens to Krystal ehn...

The namjas in this drama are buriful (needed to be said again)

I am truly loving the blend of humor honestly, one minute I am laughing at someone’s expression and the next I am holding my breath screaming behind you.

I didn’t have much expectation going in but I am loving it so far.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2020
sarang60:
Start up ep 1.

If there is any love triangle in this I will be upset honestly.

It was fun.

My babies and my ultimate baby

There should be a triangle abeg. My investor angel is the rightful owner of that heart. This will be the second time that I want the second male lead to get the girl. The least the writernim can do is a badass triangle wink

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2020
Happy birthday K! I wish you well in your endeavors baby.

Sarang60 will provide ur pictures later.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Demiigoddesss: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
I started watching korean movies as at January this year,never knew about their dramas was mainly interested in Indian movies but to be sincere,korean movies and their songs are just the best. For the past 10 months I have seen 65 kdramas,the goal is to watch 100 before the year ends, currently watching 5 ongoing series,the tale of nine tailed fox,do do sol sol la la la, private lives,start up and search....trust me they are allll gooodd

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
toykathy:

Fun to watch you mean grin

Hahahahaha.....aigoo, fun from the back. They are about to unleash unnecessary headache on people.

I just wanted a sweet love story, is that too much to ask.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
toykathy:
You tried. I Can't bring myself to watch episode 2. Too scary

It is not too scary for me yet and from the way it is going, I don’t think it will be.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
toykathy:

There should be a triangle abeg. My investor angel is the rightful owner of that heart. This will be the second time that I want the second male lead to get the girl. The least the writernim can do is a badass triangle wink

Unnecessary headache......hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
toykathy:
Happy birthday K! I wish you well in your endeavors baby.

Sarang60 will provide ur pictures later.

Yes I am here now.

Happy birthday baby. This boy was walking around in korea looking at his ads according to some sources ( I don’t even know if it is true or not but I am glad). There were so many ads for him and they were all magnificent.

Saranghaeyo Nae Simjang

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Uri baby boy.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Happy birthday dance boss, we are waiting for you with sarang.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
I still can’t believe Jake did this voice over intro, he is a natural.

By the way, this is me composed and desperately trying not to freak out

Congratulations babies, this is just the beginning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1_x7AwUGYE

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
I'm so glad record of youth is ending next week cos I can't deal with this overdramatic thing they're trying to do, I was fine and satisfied with Hye jun and jeong ah breaking up for reasons that make sense like not being able to see each other, but if they break up cos of that reporter I'll be super pissed. First of all she is such a non entity with her yeye exclusives, Hye jun is gay, he dated a lawyer, he's dating his costar, he talked to a gay man, he's dating a makeup artist blah blah blah like bi!tch choose a hustle. I don't know how the writer is going to spin it but that reporter better not be the reason they break up, it's actually disrespectful to their relationship tbh. I don't know why they rate useless people in this drama, I know we are water and you never know when you'll need or meet someone especially in the entertainment industry but puhleasseeee everytime min jae speaks to Lee Tae su, I want to shoot her, there are some people you need to cut out of your life completely and he's no 1 on that list, then lewl jeong ha giving audience to that reporter, lewl OK just lewl, I'm glad I'm never going to be in certain positions cos hahaha OK haha. Lol hae hyo's mom and her children lol they actually make me laugh, that woman needs to get a hobby or a boyfriend abeg

I just realized I downloaded episode 1&2 of 18 again, instead of 9&10. Oh well, I'll watch that tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
toykathy:

Please we reject you, ji soo and ha suk jin in Jesus name, investor angel needs to remain our daddy long legs, if he wants wife he should come and meet me in Nigeria or hook up with suzy's almeoni, old people deserve orgasms too. Thank you and God bless you cos I don't need extra headache

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Demiigoddesss:
I started watching korean movies as at January this year,never knew about their dramas was mainly interested in Indian movies but to be sincere,korean movies and their songs are just the best. For the past 10 months I have seen 65 kdramas,the goal is to watch 100 before the year ends, currently watching 5 ongoing series,the tale of nine tailed fox,do do sol sol la la la, private lives,start up and search....trust me they are allll gooodd

LOL well done goddess of dramas, I'm pretty sure you'll reach your goal

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
sarang60:

Unnecessary headache......hahahahaha

It's not even funny walahi

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Park Ha Sun

2. B. I

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2020
sarang60:

Hahahahaha.....aigoo, fun from the back. They are about to unleash unnecessary headache on people.

I just wanted a sweet love story, is that too much to ask.

Hahahahaha. It will be boring jhur grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2020
sarang60:

It is not too scary for me yet and from the way it is going, I don’t think it will be.

I couldn't watch episode 2 o

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Please we reject you, ji soo and ha suk jin in Jesus name, investor angel needs to remain our daddy long legs, if he wants wife he should come and meet me in Nigeria or hook up with suzy's almeoni, old people deserve orgasms too. Thank you and God bless you cos I don't need extra headache

You are knifed

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2020
toykathy:

You are knifed

I accept the knife if it means no love triangle

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:31am On Oct 22, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I accept the knife if it means no love triangle

I will dance shoki in ur faces if there is sha

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:53am On Oct 22, 2020
toykathy:

I will dance shoki in ur faces if there is sha

I hope you dance like you danced for ji soo and ha suk jin's triangle

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Scrim!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Scrim!

LOL stahp!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I don't know what you are talking about

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

It's not even funny walahi

Hahahahaha.....I know chingu, I am always laughing that’s why.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
toykathy:

I don't know what you are talking about

Of course

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Do you like Brahms is over, sigh. My drama!
They didn't give us enough of JY and SA and I want to fight the director. Also, Hyeon Ho did not deserve any of the hurt he got in this drama. Such a sweet, beautiful guy and Jung Kyung crushed his heart for NO REASON. Sigh. I was sha happy when he returned but I like to think that he'll make her beg for like 5 years before getting back together with her.

Record of youth:
I'm tired of these people. Tueh. That's all I have to say. Kuku end next week let me rest.

Zombie detective:
This drama has a very (VERY) weird charm and I'm enjoying it! I'm really glad I started it and the female lead was not written as horribly as I thought she was.

Private lives (ep05):

Awwwwwww!!!! Okay he actually liked and fell in love with her naturally and I'm here for it!!! She's still going to stab him sha but okay. Can they meet again already!!!! I can't believe I didn't like the first 2 episodes...tasteless me cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by buchivik(m): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Abeg Which DStv channel displays Korean content
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Happy birthday to Nae Nampyeon.

He is kind, sweet, down to earth, humble, hardworking, very appreciative, all with a face and a smile that brings light into ones eyes.

You will never to stop growing and excelling because that is what you are made for.......greatness.

So gorgeous

Modified

Actually, it is another Nampyeons birthday today... since I won’t be posting his pictures, let me add it to Cupid’s own......happy birthday star.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) ... (2208) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.